• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG C

Smash Master
rofl damian that's what deserves to be said to cosmo for asking for OoT speedrun MM's. also it's not imitating lain it's imitating MI cuz all those guys other than like anther will say that ****.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
3 as in 6? Because if so, i'll definitely take that. I get paid to play it, seriously.
lol nvm i'm not that good at it.. i've probably only beaten it like 3 times. :x though thats still more then i've beaten other games.

chansen

Smash Lord
people who dont like snapple are the bane of my existence.

landmark post: lone is gay 1,100 posts, whoo!

BIG C

Smash Master
so i totally timed me vs spikes from the snapplematch vs hbox and he would beat me and i would still be drinking for 2-5 seconds I mean that's not bad but still.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
so i totally timed me vs spikes from the snapplematch vs hbox and he would beat me and i would still be drinking for 2-5 seconds I mean that's not bad but still.
dont forget I had to drink Peach snapple, a flavor unknown to me. my best is on fruit punch. also zack ill be glad to take your money :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom