• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I can bring a cube with melee. No TV though.

Melee crews is gonna be hella tight.

Is kels and them coming to this?
From what he's told me, we'll be taking a train to Quaz's and then he'll be driving down to this ****. So yeah he should be coming, and me too.

MN Crew got this **** locked son.:p

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Actually, now that I think about it, I work from like 4-7 on friday night, I can just take vino there, play teams, leave for work, come back from work to play crews.

Bil

Smash Ace
Cosmo
Spikes
Sago
Me
Quaz
Mundungu
Ethan

I think those 7 are different because they have been playing the most, and have not really stopped since brawl came out, where as lone, vino, hayate, and even crashman have stopped playing and are most likely at least a little rusty, although crashman is still good. Not taking away from hayate or anything, its just people who have been consistently playing and have stayed the same and played against other people who have been playing would be best.

Just as long as we don't have Kevin...we will be fine.

I also think Bil should be on the team, considering how awesome he is, and he is the leader of sith
I play Sheik now incase you didn't know, I chaingrab like ***.

PS: anybody wanna mm my yoshi with a low tier besides bowser?

chansen

Smash Lord
PS: anybody wanna mm my yoshi with a low tier besides bowser?
I will mm your yoshi with my yoshi for sure, my ***** got dem purple boots.

And i Do believe i can take half that list easily, unless those are just confirmed peoples for melee, then nm.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
No offense ( I could be wrong since I haven't seen Zicore play in a long time) but no way zicore should be on that list over vino. We might have not played you guys lately, but we're just as good as we were before. Vino and I have been playing mucho melee, and we're not even close to rusty.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Zicore is surprisingly good/decent. Giving the right matchup he can ****, I'm very surprised at his increase in skill.

Wisconsin not ready though.

Kels we should team at this/

Zicore

Smash Champion
lone, I've been actually playing people other then one person over the past 8 months, and I play almost daily. For about 3+ hours. So NO OFFENSE, but I don't you have the right to judge me over you and vino cause you think you can. And it doesn't matter whos on the list, as long as they are on it.

Edit: Thank you Zeus

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, thats a true statement for brawl maybe <_<....but not for melee. you lose alot over time if you dont play it. higher up advanced techs i guess -_-.

Zicore

Smash Champion
ya, thats a true statement for brawl maybe <_<....but not for melee. you lose alot over time if you dont play it. higher up advanced techs i guess -_-.
This is too true. I think it would take quite a while to get back into things if you don't play for almost a year. More then just a few friendlies.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i want to make the video. so give me filez

edit: there's a small chance i could bring my fancy *** dvd recorder if nobody else can....

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Brawl Crews:
MK vs MK
MK vs MK
MK vs MK
SNAKE! vs MK
MK vs MK
MK vs Kirby
MK vs MK

etc
meh i hope people haven't been changing to MK that fast.. at least there really aren't any MKs in illinois right now thankfully. at least not in the chicago area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom