• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
yeah I say zeus is with us. whens the last time your state came to MN? was it like 2 years ago? lol anyways I guess its all for fun so whatever.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I was there for DUMB. You haven't hosted anything cept those bi-weeklies since then =P

But DUMB was awesome as hell. Created the Bug City Society. Guess I have to give credit where it is due.

Haven't You Heard?

Smash Rookie
I am not entirely sure how they work, but can i do a crew battles too?

I am from Illinois so i would like to be on whatever team they represent, if that is possible.

I play captain falcon and i am not a noob.

also, anyone for money matches?

Wafles

Smash Lord
The new youtube removes the black space from the top of my videos that were recorded from my dvd recorder, cool.

It's still really weird looking though.

Zjiin

Smash Master
In the spirit of this weekend's tourney...

I see you in your office sending and receiving cheques
But I know the quest for money comes from a quest for sex
So I cut to the chase and forgot about my job
And decided to stay home with yo mama on my knob

I can see your laughing so I guess you think its funny
But while your getting drunk I've been getting honey
And by tomorrow night you will be hungover and sick
And I'll be at my home with yo mama on my dick

Yo mama's on the top of my things to do list

Thinking your the man but I am bringing news
Our manhoods being measured by the women that we choose
And you cant earn respect if all you ever pick is sluts
So Ill stay at my home and let yo mama suck my nuts

Yo mama's on the top of my things to do list

Eat more fruit plant more trees
Learn to shoot travel overseas
Wash the dog read a book
Find three Chinese recipes to cook
Learn to waltz and speak Maltese
Perment to invent and better Fetta cheese
The highest they get is number two
Cause number one on my list of things to do is

Yo Mama

hunger!

Smash Champion
UPDATE: i might not be able to attend melee day at all. ill see what happens. i think someone else should bring a recording set up just to make sure. ill be there brawl day with my setup though. Not sure about melee day though, somethings come up.

Quaz

Smash Master
plz make it hunger I wanna play you again and stuff

I can bringa recording setup too. but if you want vids from it you better kiss my *** because Im lazy as hell to make them

Zicore

Smash Champion
are you going to put music to the matches, or use the crowd noise?

Cause I think Big C, Devy, and Tink should commentate, as long as Tink and big c have some liquid johns...and we need drephen here...

James Sparrow

Smash Master
are you going to put music to the matches, or use the crowd noise?

Cause I think Big C, Devy, and Tink should commentate, as long as Tink is slightly "out of it"...and we need drephen here...
I suggest using the live audio + commentary that I will be producing :bee:

god ****it, hunger used up the 700th post of this thread without calling lone gay. :(

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
ty spike

AARON! I have an idea for the OoT speedrun, instead of a whole game run.

1st person to get the Ocarina of Time wins. That way we odnt have to stay up all night playing OoT.

to get the OoT you need to get the 3 spiritual stones, which means going into the dungeons and beating the bosses

WOULD YOU DO THIS W/ ME? $20 mm?? i got 2 OoTs for GCN i can bring.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
thats a good idea cosmo though I'm not extreme confident at all in my OoT abilities after seeing you beat it in like 2 hours. maybe i'd do it for like 10$...

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
well if it makes you feel better there will be no inventory glitching or bottle adventure. it'll be a run from Newgame through the 3 dungeons. up to the point where you grab the OoT.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I can't go to this anymore :(

Sorry everyone but there is 0 chance of me making it now. I barely have any money.

EDIT: LOL @ my horoscope
You could change directions at the last minute. News that heads your way gives you important financial information.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm trying not to spend the 30$ for this. I'm so tempted to buy a new gamecube memory card for melee, though, seeing as my other one decided to erase all my data one day. Sad face.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm trying not to spend the 30$ for this. I'm so tempted to buy a new gamecube memory card for melee, though, seeing as my other one decided to erase all my data one day. Sad face.
Just do what everyone else likes to do when they need a memory card. Steal mine during the tourney,

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I hate to confirm this, but the tournament is canceled.

Late last week, our adviser dropped out for family reasons that came up. Since then I have spent hours making phone calls to student groups, attending meetings with UWO administration and begging them to bend the rules for us, sending faculty-wide emails, and looking into alternate venues all to find some way for this tournament to still happen. Unfortunately given how sudden the adviser's dropping out was, it's basically impossible to find a new adviser willing to stay up overnight the weekend after Thanksgiving on less than a week's notice. I sincerely apologize to everyone who looked forward to this as much as I did, and to everyone to put off any other arrangements to attend. Wafles and I are going to look into more reliable venues to host FBT4 in the future. Thank you for your interest.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I'm very sorry about this guys. It was very sudden and we tried our best, but an adviser drop-out left us completely unable to pull everything back together in such short notice.

Please be as understanding as possible, as no one is at fault here. We tried our best to get everything together but there wasn't enough time.

We are working on rescheduling this for some time in January. We will be taking input as to which week this would be most feasible, and we will also be finding a different venue so that something like this wont happen again.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and everyone that was looking forward to this event.

If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to me. I will be available to explain everything to anyone on a personal basis.

Contact me with any of the following methods:

AOL Instant Messenger:
XxPhantasyHeroxX
Telephone: 920-257-6129
E-Mail: phantasyhero@gmail.com

I wont be addressing any personal concerns in this topic. Please contact me as indicated above for the most efficient way for me to help you.

Thanks for understanding. I was looking so forward to this, and it sucks to cancel it on such short notice. If you have any input for a date in January, mention it in this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom