• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
lol even if the tourney goes through due to lack of information seifer johned me out of a ride (for melee what a noob :D) so sorry 56K

but I'll at least show up for brawl (hopes tourney can happen)

Tink

Smash Hero
me, Tj, Big C, and damien would likeeee housing, but if we cant get it, we will just get a cheap hotel for sat. night only....

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'm guessing the people i'm going with will also be looking for housing

which is me, kirk, ook, infy and princess aura.. but if not we probably would just leave early Saturday.. though we really would like to go friday...

i'd let kirk handle this but he is on a trip right now.. he should be back tomorrow.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
lol even if the tourney goes through due to lack of information seifer johned me out of a ride (for melee what a noob :D) so sorry 56K

but I'll at least show up for brawl (hopes tourney can happen)
Maybe I should not speak for 56k, but I was his ride and he told me he cannot come, so don't fret about 56k.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm most likely not going anymore. Spikes, we are still on for camping out in front of Best Buy, right?

EDIT: Lmao quaz....

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I'm glad that something is now being attempted, and don't take it the wrong way, but i'm still pretty pissed that without people bitchin', you guys would have rolled over on the whole deal without thinking abotu just doing no housing.
I understand how it would seem like giving up, but it's been in "maybe" mode since last week, and I have all but rolled over in trying to give you the tournament we promised. Now that it's pretty much understood that we'll be cutting corners on the efficiency and quality of the venue/housing, we can try to host this anyways.

Quaz

Smash Master
Man I hate it when people drop out fo things to do soemthing else at last second. That Adviser should have sticked to what he planned. I mean seriously especially when its for like 50 other ****ing people you don't drop out like at the last second. Thats really not a cool thing to do at all, you let so many people down when you do that.

BIG C

Smash Master
Man I hate it when people drop out fo things to do soemthing else at last second. That Adviser should have sticked to what he planned. I mean seriously especially when its for like 50 other ****ing people you don't drop out like at the last second. Thats really not a cool thing to do at all, you let so many people down when you do that.
what if he was diagnosed with cancer or his mom was or like his kid if he has one. or one of his parents is terminally ill it said he dropped out for family reasons this could mean all sorts of tripe. more than likely turkey day johnz but nonetheless someone could be dying man.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
what if he was diagnosed with cancer or his mom was or like his kid if he has one. or one of his parents is terminally ill it said he dropped out for family reasons this could mean all sorts of tripe. more than likely turkey day johnz but nonetheless someone could be dying man.
but what if his family reasons was that he got in a fight with his mom? lol

Wafles

Smash Lord
The adviser was a she, and she was an economics teacher. It's an lol-story that spikes told me.

Assuming this all goes down, I'm gonna be staying overnight in oshkosh probably, so I'll be paying for a cheap hotel room, which means that I can have several people crash with me in there. I'm not going to ask for much compensation for the room, but whoever wants in should let me know over AIM (XxPhantasyHeroxX) or via private message here.

which is me, kirk, ook, infy and princess aura.. but if not we probably would just leave early Saturday.. though we really would like to go friday...
Talk to Hunger, he mentioned that he might be able to have accomidations for you, otherwise we're trying other things too.

I really dont want to seem too optimistic about this. If UWO decides an adviser is still required, then we're back to canceled. =\

Chexr

Smash Ace
Yea its ok if its not over night just dont cancel the entire thing due to that. We'll play in a McDonalds for all I care.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Just do what everyone else likes to do when they need a memory card. Steal mine during the tourney,
lmao, did that happen to you before? :p And about this thing being canceled. These guys put a lot of time and effort into this. We have to understand that if they can't get a place for us to do this, so be it. Some things just don't work out how we want them to, and this could be one of them. If this does get up and running again though, then I'll definitely still attend it. Hopefully they'll get a place, but they've done everything in their power to make this thing happen. If it's not held, they will reschedule it to January anyways. I just don't want people to think they haven't tried to get this running. I appreciate everything they're doing just for our entertainment and a good time.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
After a tense phone call, I just got the okay to do a tournament both days without an adviser. We have the room from 10AM to Midnight both days. I say room because we're only using 202 -- 201 is canceled now that we don't need a room for people to sleep in anymore. The equipment will be locked in the room overnight.

Everyone who needs housing, please post your needs and some local smashers can try to help out. Let's do this!!!

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
I will be bringing a wii+brawl and a tv on brawl day and possibly a gcube/w melee on melee night if i go with hunger

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
me, Tj, Big C, and damien would likeeee housing, but if we cant get it, we will just get a cheap hotel for sat. night only....
yooo could I get a ride back to Chitown after the brawl tourney? :bee:

edit: or with the quaz car maybe if you guys cant?
edit2: wait quaz car is only staying for melee

Zjiin

Smash Master
Spikes rawks.

But yeah, Tink, C, Viper and I are looking for any generous soul to house us, but we're not relying on it. Anyone who houses us gets two snackers when i inevitably find my way to KFC. (that's not a bribe cuz that would be a sad one)

Ethan.

Smash Ace
I might be able to house the iliana car.... MAYBE. I have **** to do like early saturday morning. I have to be up by 8, and I'll be leaving the house a little before 9. So if you guys want to find somewhere to just hang out (KFC?) for an hourish before the room is open to us, it will probably work. Also this is my parents house not mine. So do your absolute best not to cuss, you can do it under your breath or w/e, but screaming wont fly. Also, Tink, leave the pot in the car.

Edit: yeah talked with my mom, she said it's ok.

edit2: I have a 2 cushion love seat, one blow up mattress, and floor space. Fight between yourselves about who gets what.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I might be able to house the iliana car.... MAYBE. I have **** to do like early saturday morning. I have to be up by 8, and I'll be leaving the house a little before 9. So if you guys want to find somewhere to just hang out (KFC?) for an hourish before the room is open to us, it will probably work. Also this is my parents house not mine. So do your absolute best not to cuss, you can do it under your breath or w/e, but screaming wont fly. Also, Tink, leave the pot in the car.

Edit: yeah talked with my mom, she said it's ok.
This seems pretty acceptable. Just means we need to get breakfast befor ethe tourney/we leave.

[EDIT] what? Tink smokes pot? Smokers are jokers.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
anyone know what time teams are suposed to start? I dont care if i dont have time for singles. Just wanna play teams. It sucks that i have to pay 30 bucks and i wont get to play singles -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom