• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
omg, interent was down from this morning......YES!!!
can i ride back to chicago w/ you so i dont have to pay a ton of money on a bus and i have a chance at finishing my paper for monday night????? :)

edit: you staying for brawl?

Tink

Smash Hero
cosmo, for sure.....me and C are coming back sat, so we will have plenty of room....how far is it off 94? jw

also, ethan, for sure mang....i def respect the wishes. hopefully damien got your addy =).

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
viperboy - awwww yeah.

spikes - good ****!!!

BIG C - my opinion of you has greatly increased after that teenage mutant ninja turtles quote =D.

Zjiin

Smash Master
cosmo, for sure.....me and C are coming back sat, so we will have plenty of room....how far is it off 94? jw

also, ethan, for sure mang....i def respect the wishes. hopefully damien got your addy =).
You can prob drop him off at the red line same as you do me, since it'll take him right to his apt.

chansen

Smash Lord
i just found out there is a tmnt fighting game, comparable to mk or sf. im getting beter by the second. I want a challenger, taking mm's in any amount.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
so doubles is happening first right? cause my plans got un-cancelled. So I have to leave at a little before 5. Wont be problem if teams are first.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Five Dollar Bil
(Cosmo luigi + Bil sheik)

The Empire
(Cosmo link + Bil ylink)

Team **** down ur throat
(Cosmo yoshi + Bil yoshi)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
We are still being charged for the venue, just not as much. The rest of the money buys drinks and goes into the pot =)

Everything is the same. My host has been down for 2 days. It sucks. The website is under spikes host, but the database is under my host (lol)
haha man I don't get why you did it that way

Wafles

Smash Lord
We are still being charged for the venue, just not as much. The rest of the money buys drinks and goes into the pot =)

haha man I don't get why you did it that way
Because I have more control that way, and it was much easier for me to set the databases up on my host than to have you deal with setting me up an account, and a database, and all the access stuff. =p

It worked fine until my ****ing host decided to go offline for this ****ing long. =(

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Haha alright. I'm stupid, I didn't even look at the first post. Forgot it was posted right there. I need to get away from the new Tales game for a while to practice. :S And happy thanksgiving guys :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom