• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Do you still need more Wiis?

Cause I can bring mine + Brawl if its needed.

...That is, if you don't mind stage music swaps and the ability to save replays over 3 minutes. :o

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I don't know how all that stuff works but we should probably just have vanilla setups going if possible. Having modded brawl as a tournament setup is a huge can of worms that shouldn't be opened for obvious reasons...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
When does the new AC game come out? I'm too lazy to go look myself...

Kirk

Smash Champion
The actual gameplay itself isn't hacked or anything...it plays exactly like brawl normally does. It's merely a...cosmetic change if you will, but just with the music. And I can just as easily turn off mods if needed.

I only mentioned it because maybe saving 3min+ replays might be a good thing for people who want matches to be recorded but don't have the means?

Ethan.

Smash Ace
It's a good idea and I'm not opposed to it (I'm not even entering brawl.) But people (upon losing a match) might complain about how it's "hacked" and that's why they lost. Pretty stupid I know. Shouldn't be a big deal, but just throwing the possibility out there.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
the quaz has spoken... if he hears any johns, he will come and tell you that you aren't any good at the game anyways and you should just go home... then he'll beat you over the head with his controller...

Kirk

Smash Champion
It's a good idea and I'm not opposed to it (I'm not even entering brawl.) But people (upon losing a match) might complain about how it's "hacked" and that's why they lost. Pretty stupid I know. Shouldn't be a big deal, but just throwing the possibility out there.
I'd like to punch those people in the face...except not really. :o

But I know what you mean, I suppose that IS a possibility. Just have to reassure that the ONLY changes would be the replay limit. *shrug*

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Do you still need more Wiis?

Cause I can bring mine + Brawl if its needed.

...That is, if you don't mind stage music swaps and the ability to save replays over 3 minutes. :o
I don't know how all that stuff works but we should probably just have vanilla setups going if possible. Having modded brawl as a tournament setup is a huge can of worms that shouldn't be opened for obvious reasons...
Well, by default the mods are turned off, you have to load through homebrew for the mods to activate. So as long as you go straight to Brawl and not homebrew, there shouldn't be a problem.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah... i don't think music and being able to save any replays are really something to john about... and if they do then they are most likely scrubs.

also the music is music that is already in the game... just different stages. i've played on his wii before.. the music swap hack and replay hack is too good.

Kirk

Smash Champion
yeah... i don't think music and being able to save any replays are really something to john about... and if they do then they are most likely scrubs.

also the music is music that is already in the game... just different stages. i've played on his wii before.. the music swap hack and replay hack is too good.
I know right? :D

Just let me know if you want me to bring it or not. Cause I will...and it shall be AMAZING.

Sago

Smash Lord
haha i agree with eathan i tell my teachers that all the time and there like eh? but no really anyone need a teammate for brawl im talkin some skills people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom