• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite SSE enemy

Zaazaa0

Smash Rookie
My favorite would have to be the Bytan, if you let them all clone forever, its fun to see if you can beat them all.
My least favorite would be the Armank or Floow, since the Floow heals and Armank took me forever to find i have to hit the claw.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hard to say for me. The Gamyga Base(sp?) is interesting, though somewhat annoying. The Beetle enemy is probably the one I like the most.(can't remember its name)

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Buckot, because it is rumored that the phrase "Drop it like it's Hot" came from the fact that he dropped burning iron from his bucket

Snoop Dogg reference immediately makes him my favorite SSE enemy.

arch knight

Smash Lord
MITES FTW!!!!!!!
they are the most annoying thing to kill because they mass which is awful at higher difficulties

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Yeah, those are cool.

I hate the puppets and the tank-lance things. Those things have a tendancy to test my patience quite a bit.
Those are really annoying, especially the tanks. I hate how in order to rack up damage, the attack has to be right at the green blob thing.

And when can puppets shoot lazers?

KhaosTy

Smash Rookie
Favorite by far: R.O.B sentries. I love those dudes.
Least favorite (again by far): Armights
Honorable least favorite mention: Cyphers. God, those spinning blades.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
My favorite SSE enemy is the Shaydas. Twin blades. Two heads. Glowing heart(or pink core). Shawdowy texture. Red eyes. Win.

My least favorite SSE enemy is the Armank. They are those ectoplasmic, blobby balls in a tank with a head. It's very annoying to rack up damage in order to get that blob out. This is especially annoying in higher modes.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol dont laugh at me but i hate goombas... why? because i had the biggest epic fail in history with one. now i completely avoid them. No being serious here i cant stand those motorbike thinks they annoy the crap outa me

ShadowMarth91

Smash Rookie
My favorite SSE Enemy has to be the Towtows or the Primids. They're wayy too easy to beat.

My least favorite on the other hand is the Gamgyas and those Armights. >_<

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I don't remember what their names are, but it's the adorable ones that run away from you and sometimes drop food items. So cute~

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I actually hate most of them. They're stupid.

Except the enemies from other games, like Goomba. <3 Goomba

CursedSoulZ

Smash Rookie
a galaxy far far away, or toronto... same thing
i like META RIDLEY!!!!
hes just so fun to beat, especailly on intense mode

i hate the flow dudes, or the black thingies that keep regenerating hp and ohko you no matter what

btw armanks are EASY
just hit the claw thingy that pops out of the top once, and the blob comes out again

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
I FREAKING HATE META-RIDLEY! He is a whelp and drags the ship down with him. My fave enemies are red Koopas/Paratroopas (red is my favorite color) and Roaders, the only SSE enemy that looks bad***

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I really don't like the Bytans or the Floows. The Trowlons were also pretty annoying. On the other hand, the Borboras were funny and I love the Armights' "Oh ho ho!" laugh when they appear.

Lustar

Smash Cadet
My favorite SSE enemy is the Shaydas.

I don't really like Metal Primids and Mites.

sammy p

Smash Lord
mites were annoying like you wouldnt belive but its stil;l a coin toss for me since they were so easy.
i REALLY enjoyed the shaydas though to. quite the challenge but vey rewarding!

Top Bottom