• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite SSE enemy

Splice

Smash Hero
I was wondering what peoples favourite enemies in SSE are. There's a lot of them and some of them are pretty cool. And some are really annoying. You can put in your favourite and your least favourite if you want.

I like Shaydas the most, and hate Primids, mainly because they're common. Armtanks are also cool.

OPINIONS?

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Hmmm...My favorite enemy is probably the Towtow. It's really easy to kill if it's asleep. Plus I love how much its facial expression differs when its asleep :tired: and when its awake :demon:.

The enemy I hate the most is the Giant Primid. So many bad memories at the Entrance to the Subspace...:scared:

As you can see, I'm having fun with the Smiles. :laugh:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Favorite: Any Primid. They're easy to kill.

Least Favorite: Mites, Armights, Autolances, Floows, Gamygas, and prettymuch everything else.

btw Ultra, you're thinking of the Towtow. The Gamyga is the totem pole that shoots rainbows

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
I know what I hate: Those tank blob things. Freaking annoying when they gang up on you on Intense

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Favorite enemy is the primid that blows wind on you. Least favorite? The flying guys that look like MK with long wing-like arms and two blades. You know the ones? Yeah, those ones.

LordOfFreedom

Smash Rookie
I find Armanks pretty cool; I like how they're almost but not quite tanks. The same goes for Autolances (I like the name). The whole 'shadow-ninja' thing the Shaydas have also appeal to me. I find Gamygas pretty annoying on intense, but I like destroying everything at once when the head dies. I absolutely hate Puppits. They can be numerous, have massive knockback on the second slash, and they lasers!?! I dread facing these on intense.

Favorite enemy is the primid that blows wind on you. Least favorite? The flying guys that look like MK with long wing-like arms and two blades. You know the ones? Yeah, those ones.
I think the first one you're talking about are Borboras.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I find Armanks pretty cool; I like how they're almost but not quite tanks. The same goes for Autolances (I like the name). The whole 'shadow-ninja' thing the Shaydas have also appeal to me. I find Gamygas pretty annoying on intense, but I like destroying everything at once when the head dies. I absolutely hate Puppits. They can be numerous, have massive knockback on the second slash, and they lasers!?! I dread facing these on intense.

I think the first one you're talking about are Borboras.
Borboras? They even have a cool name. :laugh:

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
Gotta say Primids.

I've actually got a ton of pictures of Primids. I tried getting one for every single different face, but I'm probably missing a few.

Splice

Smash Hero
Blitzkrieg, I think LordofFreedom was talking about the primids that blow wind on you, and they are Borboras. Armights are the other ones, with the two wing like arms and two blades.
Brave Hippo did refer to both of them too. And I'm amazed that you've played through it 30 times. I've only done it once for each difficulty.

To the Brigand; there are at least 6 different faces of primids. If you have less you are missing a few. Im also trying to get a pic of every one.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I haetz dem all.

'Specially Gamygas, because I always get trophy stands from them and they're the last enemy and I waaaant that trophy. :U

I kinda like Shaydas. Mmmmmaaaybe.

Hurr this is my first post that counts.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Fave is like, err... I think the basic Primid, simple and easy to kill.
I hate like everything in intense, because you mostly have IMPOSSIBLE situations and if you block, your shield is dead and if you dodge, the move is still active or another move hits you and boom you are so dead.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Mizzo, because he just sits in a test tube, and never bothers to even attack you.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
What, no one wants to think of a Boss of the SSE as being their favorite? I'm surprized no one's mentioned Galleom or Duon or any of those other bosses.

Absolute favorite:Tabuu. People might complain about Intense (with or without stickers, I don't see the problem), but Trophying Tabuu is probably my favorite thing to do. He's one of the coolest villains to date, and deserves proper recognition.

Favorite Enemy: Bytan. I forgot if that's its name or not, but all of those cute little Pokeball SSE enemys together, then instantly destroyed by my powerful attacks makes me feel good. LOOK AT THE BOUNCING BALLS!

Standard Enemy: Basic Primid. It's a great design, and is the standard henchmen for the SSE. Respectable, yet semi-boring, even with the variants of it.

Disliked Enemy: Floow. These guys put up a fight, but are too easily gimped. I WANT MORE OF A CHALLENGE, SO PUT YOURSELVES TOGETHER FASTER SO I CAN KICK YOU AROUND SOME MORE!

Most Hated Enemy:Goomba. Dude, we're dealing with the SSE. I already feel bad enough for wiping my feet on thousands of your kinds, but we have a job to do, and you're getting in the way, and we have to step on you to get you to move.... I feel bad...

Splice

Smash Hero
IN reply to The Brigand
Wow... there are quite a few O_.o

Cool Pics neways. I havent seen the Blue-Eyed ones or the red-ones in the pic with Pikachu. And the one with red eyes like this >.< (but curly) is really cool.

Good Job!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, Ive decided I like Greaps after playing some SSE today. They're so cool in their prams with blades.

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
Floows were so funny, you couldn't stop them attacking you but they just stood there half the time, same as Metal Primids without the throwing

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
My favourite is Roader, and my least favorites are Buckot and the Glice/ Glire/ Glunder species.

justaway12

Smash Master
♠ I will always liked Goombas their face looks cute and that's why they are my least favorite ENEMY and my favorite is the bird that launch their beaks into the ground I don't hate them but they are a good weapon.

♠ I don't really hate anyone in brawl. ♠

labrand7

Smash Cadet
favorites primid easy kill :laugh:
hate:mites,floow,metal primid annoying :mad:
hated boss:tabuu pretty hard :urg:
well i was bored and putted the boss i hate:p

Ange

Smash Lord
my favorite is the bird that launch their beaks into the ground I don't hate them but they are a good weapon♠
Thats Auroros. :) Theyre fun to trow at other enemies, could eventually lead to some combos.

Come to think of it, SSE should have had this "Get several kills in a row and earn a 1up" thing like in the Mario Bros. games. Now THAT would have been cool.

And don't even get me started about Mites...:evil:
I always thought Mites were in actual 3D until I got their trophy.
But yeah, theyre creepy little damage rackers.

My least favorite is probably Metal Primids, specially in large groups. >_>

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Come to think of it, SSE should have had this "Get several kills in a row and earn a 1up" thing like in the Mario Bros. games. Now THAT would have been cool.
That would have been classic. *sigh* Too bad it never happened.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Favorite - Mites, Shaydas, Puppit
Least Favorite - Armanks, Armights, Borboras

Pikminx45

Smash Cadet
The blow horn things that sing and skip are hands down my favorite becuase they can't do squat. I hate Autolancers and Armights. Mites are pretty buggy too when theres 10 of them or so all attacking you when your over 50% >.>

Splice

Smash Hero
The blow horn things that sing and skip are hands down my favorite becuase they can't do squat. I hate Autolancers and Armights. Mites are pretty buggy too when theres 10 of them or so all attacking you when your over 50% >.>
Dont choose enemies because of how easy they are please. I meant which enemy looks the coolest, has the awesomest attacks or is the most creative or exotic. otherwise its a bit boring. Thanks.

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I can't stand those balls that multiply. The ones with the big eyes.
I do like Primids and Gamygas (plurarl) though.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I the balls that multiply...they're so fun to own lol

Mites and those shade things are my least favorites for sure

Gameplayer209

Smash Cadet
My favorite enemy would have to be Shaydas. Wait... is that the one that looks like a shadow and his two crescent swords.

Top Bottom