• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite Fruit

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
For some reason I've always liked strawberries even though I rarely get to eat them. o.O

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Apple, Banana, Strawberry, Watermelon, Mango, Pears, Grapes, Guava(?), Carrots(?)

I also like Raspberry, but I'm allergic to them :(

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
I love pitless red grapes. Not too sweet and not sour either.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
I totally forgot about both of those! Lychees are good. DRAGONFRUIT IS AWESOME. It's rare that I find a good dragonfruit because most I find are under ripe...:ohwell:
Down here in Southern Land it's rare to find them at all...I can't wait until I go back to Thailand again next summer; they have literally any type of fruit you can possibly imagine and some you've likely never heard of (rambutang, anyone?). It's abundant, it's fresh, and it's cheap as chips.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I totally forgot about both of those! Lychees are good. DRAGONFRUIT IS AWESOME. It's rare that I find a good dragonfruit because most I find are under ripe...:ohwell:
wow, I haven't had a Dragonfriut in years, the taste is awesome, though as much as I like to try another, it's rare to even see any.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Fruit Tier List

Top Tier:
Mango
Orange
Corn (it is a fruit NOT a vegetable)
Plum

High tier:
Watermelon
Blueberries
Seedless grapes
Peaches
Pears

Mid tier:
Apples
Strawberries
Pickles

Low tier:
Kiwi
Cucumber
Cantelope

Bottom:
Tomatoes
Lemons

MANGO FTW

Mith_

Smash Champion
Mushrooms? lol. kinda weird imo, they are fungus, not a vegetable or fruit.

Wikipedia said:
Though mushrooms are commonly thought to have little nutritional value, many species are high in fibre and provide vitamins such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, cobalamins, ascorbic acid. Though not normally a significant source of vitamin D, some mushrooms can become significant sources after exposure to ultraviolet light, though this also darkens their skin. Mushrooms are also a source of some minerals, including iron, selenium, potassium and phosphorous.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Kiwi, Pear, Watermelon and Strawberry.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
LEMONS!

Seriously, I usually end up eating every lemon that's available to me at once. Yeah, too much of them makes my head dizzy, and makes my mouth sore, but they're still YUMMY.

DK2

Smash Apprentice
My favorite fruits and vegetables. Well my favorite fruits is Watermelons, Grapes, Peaches, Plums, Oranges, Kiwi, Cantalope Mango and Cherries . And vegetables I like Carrots, Tomatoes, Greens, Cabbages, Cucumbers, corn, and Broccoli

D

Deleted member

Fruit: Lemons/pineapple
Vegetable: Potato/steamed broccoli

I hate Prickly pears and coconuts

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
I tried a pomegranate the other day, and it was really good! like the juice, except sweeter. The actual fruit in it is some sort of jelly-like stuff and the best way to get it out is by cutting a really small seed out and there's some of the jelly surrounding it (looks like numerous Zelda enemies in water temples)

Top Bottom