• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite Fruit

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
**** it Tom you stole my bit. Though truthfully I like red apples the most.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Apples are just awesome, and I mean every variation of 'em. I'm talking fresh red apples, applesauce, apple cobbler, etc.

Strawberries are great too. They have these little strawberry cups at my high school cafeteria and they are freakin' delicious. It's like an orgy in my mouth lol.

Bananas and Pineapples get honorable mentions.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Fruit in general is just awesome.

Apples, oranges, lemons, pineapple, banana, watermelon, mango and kiwi are just delectable. Can't go wrong with them :)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i like mangos, watermelon, grapes (seedless), berries, and apples. i like lemons to add on other fruits.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks to your pic I can remember which fruits I like most. I will use a list :3

Seedless grapes, Pineapples, Bannanas, Oranges, Strawberries, and Tomatoes. The rest I will not eat. ;p

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
My mama makes applesauce all the time. I'm pretty sure there's some in the fridge right now.

*Goes to the kitchen and heats it up*
He, aren't you lucky, i've had pinnapple juice along with some applesauce and I say it's the best combination of fruits i've had in a while.

Top Bottom