• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Crazy G&W Combo?

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
my favorite combo is sh turtle spam.... :bee:

nah but nothing is better than hitting a dthrow techchase u smash imo... makes u feel soo smart lol

lain

Smash Master
I like fsmash -> Dsmash -> PIVOT Fsmash -> Utilt -> Usmash

works on heavy characters at low %'s

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Lol I pulled of Escalator's combo in my first round at Axis. It's annoying because you need the bacon to go at the right trajectory.

Lethe

Smash Cadet
i love offstage combos into upb stagespike. get a lot of them vs metaknight. a solid one is fair, then jump->bair as they go for the ledge, then upb to finish.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Some of my fav. combos are D throw, neutral A combo then F smash. The d throw tech chase up smash. Bair, Bair, Nair (until it pops opponent up) then up B and either Fair or judge 9. Bair push til near the edge, then Fair to get them off the edge and follow with a pan spike ftw. Oh and on rare occasions, Bair someone that is trying to get the ledge and end it before the last it so it doesn't send him flying then up B to spike them off the level :laugh: but that one is kinda random.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Oh I remember how mr. esc kept telling everyone he was gonna bring up his insane combo for the world to see lol. Of course itnever happened :D

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
The fastest match I have ever played was a 1-stock against a lvl 9 Game and Watch CPU (I was unlocking chars for a friend). I was grabbed, down-thrown and Judgment hammered 9. the match lasted a grand total of four seconds.

Its not rally a G&W combo, but I don't think one incident like this deserves it's own thread, this was the closest applicable thread.

BlkSheep642

Smash Apprentice
maybe im just crazy but is this possible?
downthrow -> greenhouse -> grounded footstool -> dair -> Usmash -> upB -> Nair -> Dair -> downgrab -> upsmash
i don't know, but i just kind of imagined it, and i want to test it now but i can't record it, so can i get help testing this and someone record it and put a video up?
if not, then maybe just skip the last downgrab, i just cant think of how to follow up the Dair fast enough into an upsmash

napZzz

Smash Hero
Going to upload tomorrow nappy
...and he doesn't upload it..yet again. :)

Cuz I know its impossible to do..and you'll never pull it off unless its a standing cpu in training mode or some whos terrible at the game, cant air dodge or DI, and maybe decides to go do something else while you "combo" them in brawl. ROFL

napZzz

Smash Hero
...could only be possible if he was fighting a BOWSER and it was a total noob. LIke I said..its just..impossible to what mr. esc posted Milk. Some retarted 0-death combo thats not even possible ~_~

JawKnee~

Smash Cadet
Down Throw -> Tech Chase -> Down Throw -> Tech Chase -> Down Throw -> Greenhouse Jab -> Down Throw -> Greenhouse Jab -> Down Throw -> Greenhouse Jab -> Number 9 -> Taunt 1 -> Taunt 2 -> Taunt 3.
I've done that combo up once, but of course my brother is just dumb and doesn't know how to DI. =/

napZzz

Smash Hero
Down Throw -> Tech Chase -> Down Throw -> Tech Chase -> Down Throw -> Greenhouse Jab -> Down Throw -> Greenhouse Jab -> Down Throw -> Greenhouse Jab -> Number 9 -> Taunt 1 -> Taunt 2 -> Taunt 3.
I've done that combo up once, but of course my brother is just dumb and doesn't know how to DI. =/
thanks for saying its not a true combo afterwards

Even xYz disowned mr. esc's crappy combo heposted, and he STILL wont own up to saying its not real.

RyN

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Esc will never own up to his combo of ridiculousness. It was tomorrow like three days ago lol.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
it's because my combo is just THAT good. Gishnak has been doing this for a while now. It's not my fault if you don't know how to double up b lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
it's because my combo is just THAT good. Gishnak has been doing this for a while now. It's not my fault if you don't know how to double up b lol
**** that combo you posted sure was aweso...

wait a sec..you never did yet because it doesn't exist.

roflroflroflroflrofl

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
that's not trendy, it stupid

anyways

bair chair is always a **** combo at low percents

the following combo i've actually done before, in tournament:
(low percent, heavy character)
bair
nair
uair
uair