• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Crazy G&W Combo?

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
What is your favorite G&W combo? Mine is Fire directly into a Vair, repeat. Fun, and hard to get out of. Also, almost no lag so you can repeat easily.

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
VAir is too epic a move to have a button.

You simply THINK about VAiring and you do it.

Anyway DThrow=>Greenhouse=>Oil Panic :D

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
This is a pretty crazy one I devised:
I have a better one

Nair -> Bair -> Bair -> Uair -> UpB -> Key -> Utilt -> Neutral B -> Nair -> Bair -> Bair -> Uair -> UpB -> UpB -> FAST FALL THIS IS IMPORTANT -> Chair

Viola, you just won against everything forever.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
that's not trendy, it stupid

anyways

bair chair is always a **** combo at low percents

the following combo i've actually done before, in tournament:
(low percent, heavy character)
bair
nair
uair
uair
up+b

lol!

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N6nsJPPuLWM

probably one of the better ones I have recorded nothing too crazy though. Yeah it was bad DI on his part, I think he was trying to hit me with a F-air but never got it off. Most combos seem to be a result of poor DI at the time any way so it is expected.

cutter

Smash Champion
Esc's combo:

Nair -> Bair -> Bair -> Uair -> UpB -> Key -> Utilt -> Neutral B -> Nair -> Bair -> Bair -> Uair -> UpB -> UpB -> FAST FALL THIS IS IMPORTANT -> Chair

^ lol how does this happen? :)

ytv

Smash Apprentice
Esc's combo:

Maybe you have to use vair in the process of UpB; no seriously, I do not have a clue how that happens.

That_Move_is_Key

Smash Cadet
What I like to pull off is: grab, throw down, greenhouse, grab, throw down, greenhouse, etc. . .
Too bad it only works on unsuspecting opponents.

napZzz

Smash Hero
There's not really any "crazy" combos that actually work, but usually I just wanna bair to bair or nair to nair like cosmo said because they hard to punish and work pretty well.

Esc's combo:

for that to even work your opponent would have to basically try to jump into and get hit by all of these moves. This would'nt have even worked if brawl had melee's hit stun still. FAIL

Mr. Game and Penguin

Smash Apprentice
Guys, aren't their enough -inserts b, d, f, n, or z in here- airs in the forums. I mean, wtf, 5 is enough, no more vair crap, please.

napZzz

Smash Hero
-NaPPy is a FAILure.
I will get a video up tomorrow!
sooo your going to prove me wrong by making a replay where your friend is probably going to take it, or maybe a cpu in training! I'd like to see it used in a real match against someone who wont take it in on purpose...

napZzz

Smash Hero
I can already imagine watching as someone takes it, doesnt di, doesnt air dodge, doesnt attack, and just waits for it. Your setup is going to be so awesome!

Neb

Smash Lord
Yeah, lol I use it all the time, but I've never gave any recognition to Lovage.
Sorry bud, :/.

Banditsofthesea

Smash Apprentice
What is a Love Combo??? (sorry if this was asked before XD)

Also, where's the movie with the extravagant combo???

Neb

Smash Lord
My favorite combo would have to be...anything into a Judge 7, 8, or 9; I especially love tech chasing combos. People fear the d-throw, :laugh:.
Btw, does anyone have any good follow-ups out of Judge 8? I'm always contemplating what would be the best route and often just combo it into a spiked dair, :/.

@Banditsofthesea
I believe the Lovage combo is a spiked dair, into a d-tilt.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
So we all get +1 honor points tomorrow?

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Pretty much one of my favourites is up throw, to up air, and juggle them a bunch with it, and when they think I am gonna' do up air again, they will air dodge, fall into my upsmash.

Of course then pair it with a side and up taunt, respectively.

Top Bottom