• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Anime?

Project D

Smash Journeyman
Air, Bleach, Blood+, Clannad (and Clannad After Story), Claymore, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (and Code Geass R2), D.Gray Man, Death Note, Ergo Proxy, Eyeshield 21, Full Metal Alchemist (and Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood), Gintama, Gurren Lagann, Hatsukoi Limited, Initial D, K-ON!, Kanon, Major, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Nana, Naruto (and Naruto Shippuden), One Outs, One Piece, The Prince of Tennis, Toradora.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm sure I've done this before but: Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, FMA (both incarnations), Death Note and Evangelion as a distant first.

@ lythium: have you seen Rebuild of Eva?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I'm sure I've done this before but: Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, FMA (both incarnations), Death Note and Evangelion as a distant first.

@ lythium: have you seen Rebuild of Eva?
No, I haven't been able to get my hands on a copy. I've seen Death and Rebirth, and The End of Evangelion.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Surely it can't be too difficult to get a copy... somehow >.>

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
you're either going to have to import it
its a region 1 dvd (having a region free dvd player is awesome)
or wait cause funimation licensed it

or by the other method...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
~Zack~ if you think fma was sad by anime standards you haven't watched enough :p also Zetsubou Sensei was brilliantly stupid.

battousai555

Smash Ace
Trigun, .hack//sign, hellsing, fullmetal alchemist, FLCL, rurouni kenshin+samurai X (duh!), DBZ (nostalgia), love hina, elfen lied, gantz, samurai champloo, gungrave, campire hunter D, outlaw star, ghost in the shell, s-cry-ed, dearS, princess mononoke, spirited away, howl's moving castle, eureka seven, zoids (lol), orphen.

Death note, bleach, naruto, and one piece are all overrated IMHO.

simpleviolet

Smash Rookie
I have just finished the 16th episode of Death Note.

Coming from someone who normally doesn’t finish anime because of boredom and having a very hard time finding high quality anime this is by far the best anime I think i have ever seen. I am not what you would call an anime enthusiast so seriously, everyone should check out Death Note.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
As a warning if you like the series you might wanna consider stop watching it at around episode 24 I think.

Unfortunately Death Note goes downhill after a while :(.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I have just finished the 16th episode of Death Note.

Coming from someone who normally doesn’t finish anime because of boredom and having a very hard time finding high quality anime this is by far the best anime I think i have ever seen. I am not what you would call an anime enthusiast so seriously, everyone should check out Death Note.
Ergo Proxy! is a must see

noradseven

Smash Lord
Legend Of The Galactic Heroes

I watch pretty much all animes, seinen is my favorite genre, but this season sengoku basara is the best probably followed by one-outs or golgo 13.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hmm lets see.

Ghost in the shell
Naruto
DBZ
Cowboy bebop
Yu gi oh(Back in the day)
Pokemon(Also back in the day)
Devil may cry
One piece

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
In terms of TV shows, I'd have to say (in no particular order)

Cowboy Bebop
Ghost in the Shell
Samurai Champloo
One Piece
Fullmetal Alchemist
Wolf's Rain
Death Note

On a sentimental note, I love Gundam Wing and Outlaw Star and would have to put them as honorable mentions.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Just finished watching all of patlabor, probably my favorite comedy wise.

Legend Of The Galactic Heroes

I watch pretty much all animes, seinen is my favorite genre, but this season sengoku basara is the best probably followed by one-outs or golgo 13.
Seinen is a demographic not a genre.

Top Bottom