• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite After-Effect

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Since I was bored, I thought about this.

What is your favorite special effect that comes from a character's moves?

These include...

Fire (from Mario's F-Smash or Falcon Punch)

Electricity (Zelda's U-Smash or Pikachu's attacks)

Shadow Fire (Ganon's Attacks)

Et cetera...

Which do you like best?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Nothing feels as Good as Electrifying someone's Crotch with a Knee.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Spiking some random n00b with Wolfs sideB, as they try to Edgeguard you

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The explosion from Toon Link's bombs.

LoZ4EVER!

Smash Rookie
Zelda's super electric kick on a character with high 100% on Spear Pillar with time slowed down. Had it happen to me but it was amazing anyway:chuckle:!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Zelda's super electric kick on a character with high 100% on Spear Pillar with time slowed down. Had it happen to me but it was amazing anyway:chuckle:!
I like this one! Sounds amazing, cause her kicks are amazing in normal speed.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
A fully charge Eruption. I love it because if I land it...screw it not even words can describe how awesome that it.

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
I didn't even think about Toon Link's bombs when I first saw the thread- kudos to those that remembered them. I personally think the shattered bits of the Triforce look cool when either Link does his Final Smash... Hmmm. Mario's fire in his Fsmash & Lucario's aura are both pretty cool. Oh- I also like the blue light that trails behind Link's sword. Those are a few I most appreciate. Heh...

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
When I do DK's Giant Punch I would still have Lucario's Aura fire on me or electricity or fire in general makes me feel like a real badass. I once got a direct Knee from Captain Falcon and my Giant Punch went through then I felt like a real badass :)

Veggi

Smash Champion
The slow down from being hit while having super armor, I also like Pikachu's splash from hitting the ground with his down air, Peach's hearts and the bounce after it from Peach Bomber, watching Mario do his down smash, the look of landing an attack with Ike and the look of hitting someone with Fox's shine.

As everyone else has said, the knee of justice and lightning kick are cool looking and so his the meteor smash part of DK's forward air.

Skink

Smash Apprentice
Ness's crack of his bat always sounds really painful. Enough to make one wince. I also really like Charizard's fire effects. Also, the fire falcon that goes around Captain Falcon's fist looks badass.

RoboticTuna

Smash Cadet
All of Zelda's really: up-A, Din's Fire (yay insane splash damage) and especially the Lightning Kick. Warlock Punch too. Peach's hearts are awesome. But really, there is only one king for this....
FAAAALCOOOOON PAAAAAUNNNNNCH!

Top Bottom