• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

------ Falco Video Thread [V.3] ------ [Come add your videos]

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Some new vids of Runawayfire, Minusssssssssssssss.

vs. Percon (Kirby) [1&2]
vs. Percon (Kirby) [3]

vs. King Ace (Metaknight) [1&2]

And a new Falco that I found was pretty sexy. He attended the same tournament as Minus, and placed pretty well.

Fool his name.

vs. Ambrose (Ice Climbers) [1&2]

vs. Dimmy (Metaknight) [1&2]

vs. Dimmy (Metaknight) [3]

Pastaboy Saves Only In Niagra

1st. HolyNightmare (ROB) ($145)
2nd. KingAce (Metaknight) ($80)
3rd. Percon (Kirby) ($25)
4th. Ambrose (Ice Climbers & Metaknight)
5th. Buenob (ROB)
5th. Minus (Falco)
7th. SilverDoc (Metaknight, Diddy Kong & Ice Climbers)
7th. Raidos (Ice Climbers)
9th. Fool (Falco)
9th. Pastaboy (Diddy Kong)
9th. Iliad (Marth)
9th. Mikey7 (Marth)
13th. Dimmy (Metaknight)
13th. PNDMike (Snake & Jigglypuff)
13th. Carter (Samus & Pikachu?)
13th. Fogel (Snake)
17th. sauc3 (Kirby, King Dedede, Metaknight)
17th. AvariceX (Ness)
17th. Patches (Mr. Game and Watch)
17th. Pho (Toon Link)
17th. Warchamp7 (Falco)
17th. RyanFW
17th. Biltz (Metaknight)
17th. KC18 (Ike & Luigi)
25th. KalEL (Marth)
25th. Will​

Percon

Smash Lord
Fool is really good actually. He beat Ambrose in Loser's bracket but had to go, so he let Ambrose continue. I'll just say that he is very very good.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
also keitaro you make me so sad...i posted that **** in the FBR and i posted it in this thread too D: (how to beat dair camp)
Nevermind :( I take my words back. Air planking is still questionably undefeatable according to this: Dojo vs DEHF debate:

Per Zac: they are still talking about it, he has not been DQed. He also did not plank him, I'll post details when I'm off the phone

Edit - Zac says they WILL NOT DQ HIM. Dojo did not plank, he was jumping around on platforms playing extremely safe ant not approaching. They both had 2 stock left at the end of the match and Dojo had less percent. They are still discussing what to do, but Zac said that THE WORST CASE SCENARIO is that Dojo and DEHF will have to play a 2 stock match with no time limit.

The reason they won't DQ Dojo is because if they did then they will have changed the rules after the match to make it so that he lost, which is completely unfair. Zac admitted to me that he beat DSF by planking him, but no one said anything because he was playing as Game and Watch.

So that's the Dojo situation right now.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Dojo didn't get disqualifed. He continued on, DEHF mad dumb, thats it.

Ah well, Falcos did good at Genesis. Represent mayne. :)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Not sure if anyone's going to care with Genesis Video Hype from DEHF, but here are my grand finals matches from Sunday's tournament:

vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 1
vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 2
vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 3
vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 4
vs Corpsecreate (Toon Link) 5

I lose the first 2 matches, win the next 2, then come extremely close to winning the 5th match. I lost because I tripped XD Pay attention to the last moments of that match.

EDIT: Oh and please delete my current videos in the OP, I feel I have improved a lot since then.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Dojo didn't get disqualifed. He continued on, DEHF mad dumb, thats it.

Ah well, Falcos did good at Genesis. Represent mayne. :)
I never wanted to DQ Dojo I just wanted to redo the match

He beat me within the rules though so I can't really complain that's what I get for being mad dumb =\

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I'm chill now, my bad for callin you dumb. But thats what others were saying, you wanted to get him DQed. I don't see a prob with it, Plank does it all the time, and it's a legit strategy. Just play patient and rack damage with lasers is all I do.

Anyways, good **** at Genesis. And nice stuff Vlade. :)

Keitaro

I never wanted to DQ Dojo I just wanted to redo the match

He beat me within the rules though so I can't really complain that's what I get for being mad dumb =\
Plank did the same thing to me at Apex but I just said screw it cause I didn't think it was breaking the rules. Now that I actually have seen someone complain, I feel better about myself not complaining. But at the same time I'm honestly a little scared to face MKs that are willing to platform camp most of the match to win.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Plank did the same thing to me at Apex but I just said screw it cause I didn't think it was breaking the rules. Now that I actually have seen someone complain, I feel better about myself not complaining. But at the same time I'm honestly a little scared to face MKs that are willing to platform camp most of the match to win.
Keitaro Time mang. <3

Still one of my favorite Falco's, even though he ain't big yet lul.

Underground (Falco) vs. LEE (Diddy) 1
Underground (Falco) vs. LEE (Diddy) 2

Underground (Falco) vs. WindeX (MK) 1
Underground (Falco) vs. WindeX (Falco) 2

Underground (Falco) vs. Tommy G (Falco) 1
Underground (Falco) vs. Tommy G (Falco) 2

1st wasn't recorded.

Underground (Falco) vs. DC (Kirby) 2
Underground (Falco) vs. DC (Kirby) 3

Underground (Falco) vs. Seibrik (MK) 1
Underground (Falco) vs. Seibrik (MK) 2
Underground (Falco) vs. Seibrik (MK) 3
Underground (Falco) vs. Seibrik (MK) 4
Underground (Falco) vs. Seibrik (MK) 5

Vlade

Social Outcast
Just saw that Underground came 4th in a 61-entrant tournament with pretty big names like Afro, Seibrik and ESAM who won the tournament (pika :p)

Keitaro

o_0

Wow @ Underground. Talk about tech skill!! He's playing this **** like it's Melee, lol!! Alot of what he does seems very useless, lol, but it looks sexy. I need to start looking more sexy myself, not in real life though, cause I'm already sexy enough :D jk jk

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Underground's laser+phantasm game is top notch. I've been inspired to steal some of that =D
When some of the other parts of his game catch up he'll be a big threat.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
o_0

Wow @ Underground. Talk about tech skill!! He's playing this **** like it's Melee, lol!! Alot of what he does seems very useless, lol, but it looks sexy. I need to start looking more sexy myself, not in real life though, cause I'm already sexy enough :D
You made some errors so I fixed up for you.

Keitaro

You made some errors so I fixed up for you.
lol, when the hell is the next NJ tourney? I got Teh Spamerer training me twice a week with Falco vs MK and I think I won't be losing to any MKs with M2K gone now.

My friendly sets with him so far have been 3-2 Keitaro and 3-1 Spam. The 2nd set was the most recent :(

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lol, when the hell is the next NJ tourney? I got Teh Spamerer training me twice a week with Falco vs MK and I think I won't be losing to any MKs with M2K gone now.

My friendly sets with him so far have been 3-2 Keitaro and 3-1 Spam. The 2nd set was the most recent :(
I don't even know. I wish I could play with Spam though. He is crazy smart.
Lucky lucky. Also, I plan on beating you before the end of the year. Um, So get ready :)

I really wish I had a job...

Keitaro

I don't even know. I wish I could play with Spam though. He is crazy smart.
Lucky lucky. Also, I plan on beating you before the end of the year. Um, So get ready :)

I really wish I had a job...
That's why I'm training with Spam so much, I want money, lol! But also cause I wanna get better of course.

We gotta play some friendlies soon, SK and Kismet we're beaten by ADHD yet when you played ADHD you lost 2-1 where you clearly CLEARLY should have won the set but he got lucky. After watching that I really wanted to play your Falco to see how beast it is now.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
That's why I'm training with Spam so much, I want money, lol! But also cause I wanna get better of course.

We gotta play some friendlies soon, SK and Kismet we're beaten by ADHD yet when you played ADHD you lost 2-1 where you clearly CLEARLY should have won the set but he got lucky. After watching that I really wanted to play your Falco to see how beast it is now.
I'm not as good as them, I know it. I'm just very creative that is prolly the only reason I got that close to beating ADHD.

But me and you defenitley have to play. I hear SWR/juice might host a smashfest this week, so I'm hoping we could play there. (If possible)

Remember my brother. He got me to play differently so now I suck at phantasming...Usually I go all "Underground" and get all tech skilly by myself, on Training. But I rarely play alone. (Brawl is too boring for single player play.)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
So now there is hype when I post one of my favorite Falco's vids. <3

Finally people are starting to see it. :pimp:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lolol. I was bored, so I decided to get on the comp, and there were vids, so I posted them.

I'm pretty lazy, and prob won't be gettin on SWF as much. <.<

Thanks though bruh. <3

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Thanks man, been trying to find Brawl vids from Genesis(NOT OF ****ING MK AND SNAKE) but they are rare besides some teams vids, good lookin' out lol.

If you got more(even non Falco) you should get them up too for people, when you can I mean.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Levitibus, no probbb.

Mm, there weren't much brawl vids, besides Grand Finals, the ones I posted, Fiction vs. Lain, and the PR dubz.

So yeah, if theres more, pretty sure someone will make a thread listing all of it. :)

And ha, ty Bleach. <3

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ah shi, this thread exploded. Let me update.

Edit: Done updating. Updated videos and moved Florida/Georgia to South and added a Doubles section. Start submitting doubles videos!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
First week maining Salco.

here in Florida, we call my falco... salco, because it is sick.... very sick.
(sick + falco = Salco) (no you can't name your falco, salco...dont even try it.)
this is a vid of a not so sick salco, so we'll call it falco for now.
I've always liked salco, but now I'm going all salco and will be maining him for future tournies.
GW will be my ***** back up.

this is a vid vs Radix, a talented mk/snake player in fl, enjoy.
it's a rather old, my falco has progress to SSS2 (super saiyan salco)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRiVNbJvKo

Denzi

Smash Master
Welcome to the Falco boards, please move to the video thread.

Edit: Now that you're here, critique to follow when I have the time.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITa0pIiLR1o&feature=related

umm idk how to use the hyperlinks but my match is halfway into that vid.. its a crew battle and im the last one vs. yehs! i dnt have much snake experiance but tell me what u guys think?>

also it was Yehs-2stocks, me- 3 stocks.. i kinda made STEWPID mistakes and i clearly see em, e.g side-b into snakes uptilt.. diar into snake shield.. etc.,,

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Darn I 2-stocked yes!'s snake 3 weeks ago in a MM. Did he get better or do you need to STEP IT UP! LMAO!!

Just recover more creatively and stop rolling into people. Thats about all I can see that you are doing wrong.

Top Bottom