• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXTENNNDUURRRRRR (samus gen. disc.)

What are your favorite moves?

• Total voters

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Also somewhat important,

whos tryin to hangout at genesis 2? Ill be there
I am soooo down. a lil M2 samus ^_^...u wont win either, the epenis *****, epenis.

Aight on some real ****, back at pound I was ****in around wit some Samus **** in our hotel room, u kno cuz I guess thats what all the cool kids are doing these days..watever, but I noticed samus is really really bad. lol, aight but for real for real tho, why yall *****s up B so much. I mean, I dont think thats how u solve all your problems in life, u cant just up B thru everything. think about it.

change your name 3. u cant just be a number son. go back to that old ****.

Geist

Smash Master

lol, aight but for real for real tho, why yall *****s up B so much. I mean, I dont think thats how u solve all your problems in life, u cant just up B thru everything. think about it.

I thought about it, and my response was to upB out of your offensive questioning.

Pi

Smash Hero
yea, I don't think I grabbed him at all during the whole match though, some times I forget to grab altogether in my matches.

I was throwing out too many moves that served absolutely no purpose other than to make me completely vulnerable when he was in a position to punish

I did alright but obvious room for improvement, I'll get him next time

Rat

Smash Lord
yo missiles are low APM.

wavelanding and bombcanceling is much higher.

Also does anyone else think samus' backwards jump is like 100x better than her forward or straight jump?

Rat

Smash Lord
Maybe it could get her into the ICs tier. Bair is just amazing. Also Playing backwards against Gdorf is like so good.

What do you do once you get a falling Uair on someone? Bomb? Spotdodge?

Geist

Smash Master
I always feel like it's 50:50 unless the Falco is a gay laser campy one.
Then it's like **** this **** *** ****:10000 for falco

That's just my bias though.

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
It definitely depends on how patient they are, lol. Falco is so easy to gimp and he usually dies at pretty low %s, but Falco also has similar stuff on Samus (shine over the top, dair killing at low %s if you're not careful). I definitely think it's in Falco's favor, but it's not a terrible matchup by any means.

Also it's really hard to get back on stage vs. a bair camping Falco.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I always feel like it's 50:50 unless the Falco is a gay laser campy one.
Then it's like **** this **** *** ****:10000 for falco

That's just my bias though.
If they're playing aggressive then they're not playing the match properly. The matchup is in Falco's favor.

Seriously if Falcos (and to a similar extent Foxes) just shoot lasers and Bair all day there's no amount of CCin' and Missile Spam that will save them. The only reason why the matchup is bearable is because they either play Samus like any other matchup, or they're impatient and you can bait them into stuff.

My friend figured out that all he has to do is laser me and run with Fox until kill % or simply run around with a stock lead until the time runs out. You have no idea how annoying it is playing him on Battlefield and Dreamland.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I swear samus falco is like 100:0 falco on FD haha, I always ban that in tourney.

Honestly I'd say its 55/45 falco. Patient/campy/bair ***** falcos are really annoying. But:

Three things I'd say are important specifically for falco are:

-light shielding his approaches especially when hes trying to pressure you on a platform, he'll just push you off
-powershielding lasers obv
-using platforms effectively. These are pretty much my safety blankets against his lasers plus allows for some nice setups if hes above you. Plus missles too.

Top Bottom