• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
this really snuck up...next week huh. taking any and all mm's...

try to keep it in the 1-10$ range, It's a recession:(

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Zeus, we should have a $1 mm since I didn't get to play you when you last came here. I hear you've gotten plenty better and I am as below average as ever, so this should be fun. :D

only1Z

Smash Champion
Last e52 im pretty sure we waited till the tourney was over before we started any crew matches. the space will also be big enough by the end of the tourney to set up other games/tourneys if the demand is high enough.

If it's one thing midwest has, it's time management for tournaments.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
taking Zelda: OoT Speedrun MM's
rules: no restrictions. any% savewarping. New file -> Final blow on ganon

i can bring 2 gamecube collectors editions

nothing below $20

rofl

PEEF!

Smash Hero
taking Zelda: OoT Speedrun MM's
rules: no restrictions. any% savewarping. New file -> Final blow on ganon

i can bring 2 gamecube collectors editions

nothing below $20

rofl
I hear Overswarm is a lord at that.

Last e52 im pretty sure we waited till the tourney was over before we started any crew matches. the space will also be big enough by the end of the tourney to set up other games/tourneys if the demand is high enough.

If it's one thing midwest has, it's time management for tournaments.
Crew battles should be on the ticket. Perhaps MW:West vs MW:East. Keeps it simple.

Also, am I still being counted on to bring recording equipment for commentary? Just making sure I'm bringing my stuffs.

Seanson

Smash Ace
there is a slight chance my car could pick someone up between twin cities and kansas (straight south, goes near des moines) is anyone desperate for a ride yet? should i ask again in a week? just throwing it out there

darkrain

Smash Ace
We'll probably have around 24 setups for the tournament and maybe a few extra for friendlies.

The college provides 8 of the TV's but we need cubes to go with them. If anybody driving in can pack a cube let me know.

Dopey

Smash Lord
alright i got suspended from work for 1 week nex week (effing tequila, dont ask) so now i can go to this i believe =p imma try to find out how sliq is going down there an then rapage will occur, mango aint winnin in the MW, we aint like them EC b1tches.

MI WHAAAAAT!!!

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
We'll probably have around 24 setups for the tournament and maybe a few extra for friendlies.

The college provides 8 of the TV's but we need cubes to go with them. If anybody driving in can pack a cube let me know.
Darkrain, I can bring my cube.

alright i got suspended from work for 1 week nex week (effing tequila, dont ask) so now i can go to this i believe =p imma try to find out how sliq is going down there an then rapage will occur, mango aint winnin in the MW, we aint like them EC b1tches.

MI WHAAAAAT!!!
Dope just tech chased his original john

PEEF!

Smash Hero

3 cubes/wiis minumum in my car. Probably more like 5, but count on 3.

Does this mean you don't need TVs?

MI WHAAAAAT!!!
The most interesting john-turned-reason to go ever? Hope to see you there Dope. (If Dope took down Mango that would be the funniest **** in the world.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom