• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
when ppl pre-register, can they list their mains and secondaries? thanks a bunch. i use roy

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Also quoted from Kels "pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew"
pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew jk <3 kels lol

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yesterday.
Smash was such an easy game to play.
Now it seems as though Kels' fox is gay.
Oh I believe
In yesterday

Suddenly
My damage is one hundred thirty three
there's a fox jumping over me
oh shine-upsmash
came suddenly

Jace08

Smash Lord
Microwave, kels, khepri, ray chun, and the one other person who might come with you, I can house you guys for sure now. I'll pm one of you my address. What time were you guys thinking of showing up?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
OK, time for an update.

Who is riding with Viperboy, Lemon, Jekyll, Reneblade and I. We still have 4 spots aka 2 cars among us.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
Microwave, kels, khepri, ray chun, and the one other person who might come with you, I can house you guys for sure now. I'll pm one of you my address. What time were you guys thinking of showing up?
we haven't really discussed it yet. it takes us about 7-8 hours driving straight to get to kansas city. last time we showed up at like 4 am, but we took breaks and even had blown tire. do you have a specific time you want us to show up?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Jace you can pm me the address, cuz ill be driving. Thanks again for the housing, we really appreciate it.

The legendary Trail will now be riding with us, I hope you won't mind taking one more. To reiterate its me, trail, kels, khepri, and ray chun. Thanks!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Haha, the sad tone of that post scared ppl from posting for the last 10 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom