• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Southern Indiana is packing 5. If you don't know anyone from southern Indiana you aren't missing out.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
We'll probably have around 24 setups for the tournament and maybe a few extra for friendlies.

The college provides 8 of the TV's but we need cubes to go with them. If anybody driving in can pack a cube let me know.
In case i forget to call you you HAVE to bring my OC3 DVD lol. You're moving far far away...and my DVD is not :p

also i can bring cube/tv if you need it...lmk

The GERM

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, incase you haven't heard, pre-payment for GENESIS is now MANDATORY!! please go to the link on the 1st page of the Genesis thread for further details.

Please do us a huge favor and pay now if you are able, the sooner the better. Tell everyone you know who is planning on attending, thanks guys.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141

AGAIN, PRE-PAYMENT IS MANDATORY!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have no idea what your are talking about. My avatar is facing to the right, while Chad's is clearly facing to the left, how could they possibly be the same person?
This is certainly an excellent question. A scientific inquiry is required.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
Hey everyone, incase you haven't heard, pre-payment for GENESIS is now MANDATORY!! please go to the link on the 1st page of the Genesis thread for further details.

Please do us a huge favor and pay now if you are able, the sooner the better. Tell everyone you know who is planning on attending, thanks guys.

you're not coming to this, so please gtfo of our thread.

kthnxbye

The GERM

Smash Ace
you're not coming to this, so please gtfo of our thread.

kthnxbye
Originally Posted by The GERM View Post

tell me again....

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Tell you what again.... that you are a fro.

Stop acting annoying just because the midwest treated your mom for a quality seafood dinner last night and got her all excited in her dangerous places.

cykofox

Smash Ace
lol.... just foolin around. I think it is you who needs to calm down CykoFox. Also, don't use eddie's name like you know him or somethin.... Edward J. Howell's name may only be used by a select few people.
lol.... just foolin around. I think it is you who needs to calm down ROY arghn hyeaahh tehfire. Also, don't take CykoFox's name in vain like know him or somethin....Brian Torres' name may only be used by a select few people.

hi:)

Dopey

Smash Lord
sounds gay to me LOL.

and why would me beating mango be the funniest **** ever LOL am i that oldschool? if i beat mango im winnin this tourny, cause i got somethin comin no one gonna kno what to do against =p gg 52 area event lolll

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
the dude in the ihavespaceballs avatars is VTS ;s

i preregged. i steal -chad-s spot in the car because he is a loser and isnt coming

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I will be accepting $1 Pichu ditto MM's

Rules: Final D, one thumb, one minute, jab only, most ground attacks wins.

Get at me.

Seanson

Smash Ace
since it is 1 week to go, my car probably will have some seats open so anyone between the twin cities and kansas city (ie des moines) who needs a ride let me know we might be able to work something out if you arent too far out of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom