• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!

My Jolteon will battle Polt's belsprout in conversation, and good **** Dfear, mannin up with Kingdra, I already got joey to do muk last night, he just hasnt posted yet.

I'll destroy him!
My Bellsprout knows Earthquake. Are you sure you want to fight me? :)

:069:

Kith

Smash Ace
Okay Snipa, now that you gave ESAM your avatar, you cant use it anymore. I'm too confused lol.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Do you wanna remember to put the SD card in?
Oh I'm stupid, I got it now, Use your wii esam but just have my textures on it, then save all replays to your wii. THATS PERFECT.

Dam Xaltis coming up with these perfect plans, good ****.

My Bellsprout knows Earthquake. Are you sure you want to fight me? :)

:069:
Ayo my Jolteon knows flamethrower has focus sash and is faster, get wrecked.

Ayo Bellsprout you a *****, i'll **** you up!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood why does joey not post?

its because he smells like feces from his muk :\

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Ahem

used Explosion.

Bye bye jolteon, muk, kingdra and bellsprout :)

wait where'd abra go?! ****

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Ice cream is my forte. It's all soo good. Everyone knows Ogres are like parfaits. Have you ever asked someone "Hey do you want a parfait?" and they replied "No man. I don't want no parfait."......

Hey everyone! What's up?!
-Uses Aqua Ring-

Parfait is a really strange word to type out...k I think I'm done with the edits...ok now I'm really done.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
whos GAY enough to have a flareon as a life partner :\

Pffft, all about them dragon types anyway

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
omg omg omg xaltis umm...talk to snipa and ask him about saturday involving brianna and the fact that she is 18 today :D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
um dragon and ground are clearrrrrlllly the best types! why do u think garchomp sooo good...and wheres woooobbbbaaaaaffffeeeet!?

I have NO WEAKNESS...my types cancel out ****

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice

OHai lol R/B/Y metagame​

Anyway guys I now have access to Florida Meister in the official FL thread so I'll be sure to update the tourney listing with this monthly as well as other FL events. I also have access to FL Meister's Youtube account, which now that I look at it hasn't been used since before brawl lol. I'm going to revive it with modern footage now hopefully from events like these. Hype this up people this could be FL's answer to TX's HOBO monthlies. I'll help generate your player base the best I can.

Edit: lol sorry this is 2link, I forgot I was still logged under FLM, my apologies~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom