• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Please say if you are going. I'm looking at you FIU people. Also, Snipa, can I have your avatar?

izzy24

Smash Ace
Snipa......the avatar master. If i was as good as you i would put a pic of ur face blue with the avatar movie poster LOL

And im going to play singles, gotta get good for GAMME :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So should I put the schedule back to normal? Doubels then low tier doubles (if interest) then low tier singles then singles?

Albert.

Smash Master
Great job at MLG, Esam. Now I can feel better about you taking me out First round out of my first tourney.

I'm apart of the history... the majesty!

You going to Columbus?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i would rather not have textures...i like seeing my bananas every now and then plz :\

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you could use my wii. no textures, and inf. replay/music. plus I'll actually put stuff on youtube, albeit not as fast as some others could since i actually have a job to go to on weekdays :laugh:

i need more tourney vids on my youtube channel anyway

Xaltis

Smash Hero
you could use my wii. no textures, and inf. replay/music. plus I'll actually put stuff on youtube, albeit not as fast as some others could since i actually have a job to go to on weekdays :laugh:

i need more tourney vids on my youtube channel anyway
No, don't listen to stupid Dfear hes just trolling....obvious troll is obvious.

No textures and music makes me not even wanna play brawl.

Btw didn't someone suggest we make 1 youtube account for ZP vids?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
No, don't listen to stupid Dfear hes just trolling....obvious troll is obvious.

No textures and music makes me not even wanna play brawl.

Btw didn't someone suggest we make 1 youtube account for ZP vids?

Well I did volunteer first to record all of the material for the tourney D:, Also I'm going to get started on that project Nevershootme suggested earlier by creating an index of all of Florida's tournament footage. If you guys are able to get me all the replays(if I'm not able to come) I can put them all up in like two days. I'll record MM's and friendlies if anyone wants also.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
pssh old vids are dumb anyways. make a new youtube account for florida matches. you could call it FL-Smash or something. if you want to keep track of the older videos favorite them or subscribe to that persons channel.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no, my wii does have music. it just doesnt have textures cause those are distracting

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Whaaaa?! I'm bringing a setup?! Whaaaa?!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!

My Jolteon will battle Polt's belsprout in conversation, and good **** Dfear, mannin up with Kingdra, I already got joey to do muk last night, he just hasnt posted yet.

I'll destroy him!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So Central, are you coming?

Also, I have main TV since I actually put replays up. Sorry to disappoint. Xaltis, are Joey/Shaky coming?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So Central, are you coming?

Also, I have main TV since I actually put replays up. Sorry to disappoint. Xaltis, are Joey/Shaky coming?
ESAM after ZP just put your SD card in my wii and i'll put all the replays on there. Then I can have big t.v and you can put replays up =D

And justin he may not be berd, but he is too good.

Time for work bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom