• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

OHai lol R/B/Y metagame​

Anyway guys I now have access to Florida Meister in the official FL thread so I'll be sure to update the tourney listing with this monthly as well as other FL events. I also have access to FL Meister's Youtube account, which now that I look at it hasn't been used since before brawl lol. I'm going to revive it with modern footage now hopefully from events like these. Hype this up people this could be FL's answer to TX's HOBO monthlies. I'll help generate your player base the best I can.

Edit: lol sorry this is 2link, I forgot I was still logged under FLM, my apologies~
All these scrubs are failin so hard at the pokemon thing XD

You guys are doing it wrong!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Disregard that, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself with you guys. ESAM is managing this thing on his own and I don't want to add uneeded pressure to make it successful. It's hard to ignore the potential though~ Also I've got you guys listed up in the Florida Thread as well as a multitude of other tournies. One thing I notice though is TOs need to better coordinate dates. There were a couple of tournies on the same days and such. That's not gonna draw much of crowd if they pretty much have to choose which to go to. Either way I'll keep you guys posted on any happenings.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Disregard that, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself with you guys. ESAM is managing this thing on his own and I don't want to add uneeded pressure to make it successful. It's hard to ignore the potential though~ Also I've got you guys listed up in the Florida Thread as well as a multitude of other tournies. One thing I notice though is TOs need to better coordinate dates. There were a couple of tournies on the same days and such. That's not gonna draw much of crowd if they pretty much have to choose which to go to. Either way I'll keep you guys posted on any happenings.
Thanks. This guy is really helpful :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't care about the pressure, not do I care about corresponding dates unless it is a big tournament in CFL that SFL will be attending.

Coffee™

I need it....
I like this 2Link guy. I'll be attending this and would like to play dubs. Anyone down? Waft? / Nick if Shaky don't come? etccccccccccccccc........ :)

Also sorry for the lack of recording videos on my part. When I used to host the tournies I would take it upon myself to collect videos from all of the wiis and upload them to my account relatively quickly however I haven't been doing that much as of late but I'll get back to it so we can get recent vids up on one central channel again. 2Link if you need me to help out with anything, just let me know.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
My Bellsprout used Detect way before that explosion occurred.

And now for my counterattack.

:069: used Metronome!
:069: used Drill Horn!
fainted!
:069: gained 4562 exp!

What's this?

:069:
:070:

B

It... stopped evolving?

On-topic: So, we're teaming for this, right Xaltis?

:069: Jerk...

Masky

Smash Master
oh my, i almost thought i was gonna witness a moment of poltergust history

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Canceled evolution made me lol. Also R@vyn I was actually going to go to this region's social boards and see if I could put together a recording/streaming team. FloridaMeister does have a YT channel but like I said it's been collecting dust since Brawl came out. It has quite a few subscribers though so as long as we can feed it a supply of material it shouldn't be hard to revive. I will be giving password informatinon and such out for team members to upload material to the account and you guys can tag/put your account in the comments as credit for recording if you want to. Everyone is used to uploading things to their own account so I want to at least allow for incentive in placing your materal on another channel. Anyway one step at a time though. I'm going to try and establish some foundation a bit before we go on with the YT project. I'm gonna head over AiB seem I can maybe drum up interest.

Sorry for the blocks of text lol. Maybe I should make tl;dr's

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Darn, he knows my secret.

I mean... uh... where did you get such an absurd idea such as that? I-I love green because nature is green! Celebrate Earth Day, everyone! :bee:

:069: ...I'm still not forgiving you.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Darn, he knows my secret.

I mean... uh... where did you get such an absurd idea such as that? I-I love green because nature is green! Celebrate Earth Day, everyone! :bee:

:069: ...I'm still not forgiving you.
Polt we all know thats a god dam lie, you hate BERDS! So you can't love nature.

DFEAR

Smash Hero

OBJECTION!
I would like to see that "hand written letter" in JPG format as evidence for the court.

DFEAR

Smash Hero

OBJECTION!
"I have proof" does NOT have any prodigious value towards the case. Stop badgering my client with meaningless babble and present viable evidence!

Um, you guys understand i can own ALL of you amirite?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
The proof is me! I was there and i could barley stand the horrible sounds coming out of your mouth.

RWAR!

HOLD IT!
First, Snipa, Over-ruled because I, DFEAR, say so.
Second,
Joey, can you please testify what happened? Let us comprehend YOUR testimony.

TheJoey

Smash Apprentice

HOLD IT!
First, Snipa, Over-ruled because I, DFEAR, say so.
Second,
Joey, can you please testify what happened? Let us comprehend YOUR testimony.
As i recall, I was sitting behind him hitting him with a rag, when suddenly he bursted out singing!

I will **** you

DFEAR

Smash Hero
That is all
SO YOU WERE THE ONE BEHIND POLT HITTING HIM IN THE FACE WITH THE RAG!

OBJECTION!!!
Xaltis, if you will. I'm the one cross-examining Joey.

In regards towards Joey's Testimony.
I found a CLEAR contradiction in your little speech Joey!

TAKE THAT!

Explain this, " I was sitting behind him hitting him with a rag".
This is clearly a contradiction. You hit Polt with a rag, you just said so yourself. What do you have to say for yourself?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

He shouldn't be allowed to re-testify. He clearly lied in his testimony. Therefore, he is an unreliable witness!

DFEAR

Smash Hero

OBJECTION!
Phoenix, you are not in this trial. We are however looking for Winston Payne. If you have seen him please tell him to hurry to the trial.
Anyway,
Now tell me this Joey, you do know that you're in a court of LAW and supplying credible evidence towards the final verdict of this trial. Can you re-testify with ACTUAL events. PLEASE!

Masky

Smash Master
Excuse me, Mr. Edgeworth, but your shirt appears to be transparent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom