• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's only stage textures. And cool, don't play on the big TV, and be DQ'd for those matches :D
I would just take the SD card out when i play on it lol, But i coulda sworn we agreed to have your wii on the big t.v with my SD card in it so we can save the replays on your wii and you can upload them and me having my textures/music on the big screen. That sounds good to me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea for the most part, im not a fan of any character texture, and most stage textures, in tourneys.

infinite replay and custom music is good enough for me.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Izzy Garcia Martinez Rodriguez Lopez Hernandez Gonzales Perez Sanchez Rivera Ramirez Torres Gomez Fernandez Ortega Romero , I always thought you were french.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
I challenge anyone to a Pokemon battle in Brawl. Pokeballs on High...unless you're all afraid?

izzy24

Smash Ace
dang it snipa stop spreading lies.......its ISRAEL Garcia Martinez Rodriguez Lopez Hernandez Gonzales Perez Sanchez Rivera Ramirez Torres Gomez Fernandez ENRIQUE Ortega Romero......and im actually venezuelian (which =mexican)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I don't see you answering his question either D:

D.L.Y.L. if you check ESAM's first post on page one he has the venue address listed. I can copy down some directions if anyone wants them lol.

MVD

Smash Master
so im surprised that my school does not have this blocked lol I wanna play smash this week!!!!!!!!!! Polt assemble the troops and we shall all go to ur house!!!!

MVD

Smash Master
yeah but its a video game forum and anything that has to do with games is usually blocked hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom