• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Keep that auto log in or its gonna be a pain to sign in every time :troll:

Can you make your name longer? It'll be more epic
I had a longer one somewhere in a facebook status but I can't remember where I posted it.

It was something like "The Exalted Ruler of unbridled FRESH, Dark Overlord Halzy Flocka Flame the indestructible destroyer of worlds".

Alas...but it was better...I promise :(

Toneh

Smash Lord
I had a longer one somewhere in a facebook status but I can't remember where I posted it.

It was something like "The Exalted Ruler of unbridled FRESH, Dark Overlord Halzy Flocka Flame the indestructible destroyer of worlds".

Alas...but it was better...I promise :(
lol! yeah like that

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Better Mermaid Melody than Panty Stocking.

Anyway guys, tell me if you are bringing wiis.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So uh, who lives in SFL and is able to drive and gladly accepts gas money?

Because I need a ride to this. I'll bring my Wii if someone can manage to take me.

MVD

Smash Master
I do I just make my way up to them the day before tournaments like a smart person :p extra practice and housing

8Bitman

Smash Master
I can't come to this anymore. A friend of mine planned her birfday party on this day.

CYA AT THE NEXT ZP WHERE I SHALL STEP UP MAI GAME AGAIN!

I am placing Top 5 next tourney, I called it.

8Bitman

Smash Master
So does anyone want to come over this Friday???

I am going to put up the Thread right now.

Checkz it'z outz.

Actually where would anyone recommend I put the thread, Eugenio Forever, or the old Atlantic South board/thread thingy.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I will trying with a passion to be at this. I will most likely be coming down on Friday after work to see my Family for a bit then head back and stay the night at someone's house for all night training. If someone could House the car I will be trying to make Please let me know. We will most likely be going home after the tourney.

Also I have a request. Can someone please clean the Bathroom in ZP? I mean like super clean. And have everything needed in it. The few times I went it was always bad. If it isn't clean this time I will probably clean it myself..... Just something that bothered me.... thank you.

I really need the Pound 5 practice.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xaltis, still want to take on the ZP Bathroom Challenge?

Kyon, talk to Seibrik about housing people, he is good with making plans, whether at his house or not.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Wtf guys , its not your job to clean that cesspool.
The owners of ZP need to give a **** and clean the facility that they actually want people to come back to.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
flippers dont have BRAWL tvs...they have horrible lag. its great for call of duty tho lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, still want to take on the ZP Bathroom Challenge?

Kyon, talk to Seibrik about housing people, he is good with making plans, whether at his house or not.

Possibly. What were the rewards? Free singles and door fee?

Tommy: Make everyone pay a 1$ cleaning fee and the person who cleans the bathroom gets it.

Top Bottom