• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
....you mean two wrongs don't make a right? :D

Also, even if I don't go to see ryo I'm still getting slapped by his **** ;-;

OverLade

Smash Hero
This is why we need separate PRs. SFL obviously sees SFL as a region, and then Tampa/CFL/Gainesville/NFL/Southernalabama are all the same region.

Case and point. Selfish mother****ers!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
This is why we need separate PRs. SFL obviously sees SFL as a region, and then Tampa/CFL/Gainesville/NFL/Southernalabama are all the same region.

Case and point. Selfish mother****ers!
You're ********.
People are saying move this a week forward.
So, now we'll mess with Gallax's date.
**** yeah, same thing.

Plus... I cannot speak for anybody else, but I wasn't going to Tampa.
Seibrik might, but he'd be more inclined for reasons that aren't Brasl, obviously.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Masky, I'm just tired of being nice to people and then getting **** for return. I know Ryo isn't Hbox and he doesn't deserve it, but for this one especially, I, along with Nick Riddle, Seibrik, Afro, MVD, and whoever the **** is going to Pound from SFL needs practice for Pound, and that is more important than being nice to the other parts of the state.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Word.

If I go, I will give all of you guys practice for Chibo, T0mmy, and Mister Eric. Probably the most highly repped R.O.B's. But I never said they were better than me.

:awesome:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Word.

If I go, I will give all of you guys practice for Chibo, T0mmy, and Mister Eric. Probably the most highly repped R.O.B's. But I never said they were better than me.
Nothing can prepare him for what I have in store...
/nohomo

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Masky, still not a lot of people from SFL would have gone. Probably just Seibrik and maybe Afro. Nobody else really would've traveled and they probably would've told me to host something anyway.

Tell Ryo I'm sorry, but we need practice.

OverLade

Smash Hero
You're ********.
People are saying move this a week forward.
So, now we'll mess with Gallax's date.
**** yeah, same thing.

Plus... I cannot speak for anybody else, but I wasn't going to Tampa.
Seibrik might, but he'd be more inclined for reasons that aren't Brasl, obviously.
Success.

Anyway yall have fun...in SFL...without San.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I personally think Ryo's tourny will be pretty good practice anyway just cuz its vs players i don't normally get to play, plus the san bonus and the party bonus

i really kinda wana go, if i can

i just refuse to drive :/

AfroQT

Smash Master
I dont really have money to go up to tampa right now its gonna be like 30-45 dollars if you include gas/tournament fee.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
If someone was driving I could go now, but meh I don't think I would be entering. It'd mostly be for the party lol.

Plus the tournament is in Gainesville, not Tampa lol.

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Masky, still not a lot of people from SFL would have gone. Probably just Seibrik and maybe Afro.
No your supposed to call them "Sensei Seibrik and Sensei Afro" The spent 8$ total for that lololol

I dont really have money to go up to tampa right now its gonna be like 30-45 dollars if you include gas/tournament fee.
Yet you have money to put the word sensei in fron of your name.... lololol

OverLade

Smash Hero
So you're telling me that I can change my name to "Dark Overlord of Fresh Halzy Flocka Flame" for only 8 dollars?

Where do I sign up?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So you're telling me that I can change my name to "Dark Overlord of Fresh Halzy Flocka Flame" for only 8 dollars?

Where do I sign up?
Go to User CP, and there look on the tabs on the left for Premium Membership.

The deals are $4 for 3 months, $7 for 6 months, and $12 for a year.

Serious answer right there. You're probably trolling, but I don't give a ****. :awesome:

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's like "A pimp named slick back". You can't shorten it, you either say the whole thing or you don't say it...

Say it with me.

Dark Overlord of Fresh Halzy Flocka Flame.

One more time.

Dark Overlord of Fresh Halzy Flocka Flame.

Top Bottom