• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I personally don't care about the ZP bathroom. Unless you are ****ting...why are you sitting? Women can squat and not touch it, and if you have to ****...that sucks, hold it. I personally have had to take a **** and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Is ZP like on a remote island or something?

People make it seem like that's the only bathroom in miles. Is there not a place next to ZP that has a bathroom?

If not, then that sucks.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That bathroom is much worse than ZPs. But there is more brown on the toilet that is caked on lol.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Honestly the owner wouldn't give two ****s if anybody complained about the bathroom. he's not running a professional buisness.

ZP makes most of there either by people coming in to play sf casuals, or the people that come in and play wow all day.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
there are 3 legit mks...only mk i truly
D
fear is afro...jus sayin. hes the only one who actually makes me realize ****

OverLade

Smash Hero
there are 3 legit mks...only mk i truly
D
fear is afro...jus sayin. hes the only one who actually makes me realize ****
You haven't played my MK so you don't know what happens when I get Diddy off stage lol. Money Match?

And don't be biased, Mero is also a hella good MK who just doesn't go to tourneys, but he's definitely at least on par with Afro's MK right now if not better.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Aww man :( It sucks that you aren't going to be here Kyle. Does that mean envy/wrath aren't gonna be able to make it here?

Also, Seibrik wants to run singles first. Do you guys want that or would you prefer to keep it at the schedule I have? (Doubles, Singles, Random (Not sure singles or doubles) in that order) I'm impartial

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
while i need practice in both teams and singles, this being prolly the last tourny i go to before pound i really really would like to do singles first and just do doubles friendlies/mm's during that time for doubles practice

i was originally gona go to gainsville, even if i had to bus, but i got family bonesawd and its apparently my grandma's 81st bday, so i kinda got make an appearance at 6pm.

so i was gona go to ZP at least, but i really wanted to do the singles bracket, and we can't get singles and dubs done before 6.

so im not gona be mad if u dont wana do it first, but i would really appreciate if we could at least have a vote goin or w.e.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well if we can't come to a decision to switch it on the boards I would rather keep it the normal way since I don't want people who are expecting singles at like 4-4:30 to be told "Oh yeah we changed it without telling anybody in the morning so get wrecked. Door fee?"

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Well if we can't come to a decision to switch it on the boards I would rather keep it the normal way since I don't want people who are expecting singles at like 4-4:30 to be told "Oh yeah we changed it without telling anybody in the morning so get wrecked. Door fee?"

Or we could just do doubles first.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero

awesome

everybody better bring an extra five bucks

im manly mm'ing every single person at this ****

im hogging one setup to myself all dayyyy
(i'll bring my own tv)

Top Bottom