• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 7/10/10 Hollywood, Florida

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Im not sure yet I should be graduating around march and end up with a certification for software development from there I we be able to make up to 6 figures at an entry level position, so I'm not 100% sure just yet but still may come to FL

and way to add me into that list I don't even trash talk anyone lol we know I'm bad vs d3 :( not anymore tho :grin:

edit: lol @ Candy 2x

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw im too lazy to do it. But dont worry its not like its a bad thing or anything people should just get used to it since we're so superior.

8Bitman

Smash Master
CO18, are you actually going to the next ZP tourney? O__o

CO18

Smash Hero
I plan on it, you mean the one on the 14th right?

And thats just what I want hal, I know ksizzle will namesearch at minimum then read this and maybe decide not to post since I said this, it will be a confusing situation for him.

OverLade

Smash Hero

And thats just what I want hal, I know ksizzle will namesearch at minimum then read this and maybe decide not to post since I said this, it will be a confusing situation for him.
Yeah I know that feeling, it's so awkward.

Almost as awkward as when you want a good shave and can't find the Ultimate Razer :(

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
My Hunger pangs are acting up again...I could really use some Candy. I'd wash it down with some pina co18da, then turn on my stove and listen to it ksizzle as I go for a quick shave with my Razer. As I revel in my amazinGness, I'll turn on some Cable TeeVee and chill with my boy Hylian.

CO18

Smash Hero
Well recently I was learning the inuit language and got bored and began to chase my shadow. I was interrupted by a knock on the door and when I went to open it I couldve sworn it was the Anti - christ but it turns out he was just from the National Association of Independent Review organizations or Nairo for short.
He came inside and we watched malcolm in the middle for awhile before he began to tell me about his karate dojo. I was genuinely intrigued at first but due to my ADHD I quickly began to lose my attention span and he got angry and became the evil tyrant I thought he initially was. I kicked him out of the apartment and woke up realizing it was just a dream that was all fiction.

edit: -dies- @ Anti's current status. I SEE YOU ***

-ANTi-
Last Activity: Today 07:27 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Brawl: ESAM's ZP Monthlies 7/10/10 Hollywood, Florida

wasnt even 5 min from my post he stays namesearching

OverLade

Smash Hero
ESAM is my greatest Ally and is the Judge of all Renegades. We chilled in San Antonio and caused havok before getting a Martini with Lee. Being the Boss of the Great Ness Shaky (Gnes for short) we turned up the Bassem on our subs and it was loud enough to make anyone go DEHF. My quick Reflex allowed me to infern that it was too loud. So we left to watch Felix the cat and purchased some bling with a giant Jem.

CO18

Smash Hero
lool good shiz this thread getting good.
**** Anti got it hard. *** HAD to namesearch before logging off cuz he was so paranoid ppl were talking crap about him then clicks on the thread and realizes he got mindgamed so decides not to post so people wouldnt know then finally signs off.
But... he was EXPOSED as gnes would say

8Bitman

Smash Master

yeah that one. and cool, hope the drive all the way down here iz safe. O__o

CO18

Smash Hero
I wonder how many miles it is cuz I usually go like 85 since I have a cop radar since its legal here. So it wouldnt take me the 4 hours or w/e

falco03

Smash Lord
****** is terrible ..........it was a small tourny and i went diddy all tourny so i guess eskimos win ios legit...............like i said florida is bad excluding a couple of people

OverLade

Smash Hero
****** is terrible ..........it was a small tourny and i went diddy all tourny so i guess eskimos win ios legit...............like i said florida is bad excluding a couple of people
Bad compared to what region? Hopefully not MD/VA...

M@v

Subarashii!
All CO does is go into every results thread and meat ride every player from FL/Affiliated with FL in the results :)

bassem6

Smash Lord
ESAM is my greatest Ally and is the Judge of all Renegades. We chilled in San Antonio and caused havok before getting a Martini with Lee. Being the Boss of the Great Ness Shaky (Gnes for short) we turned up the Bassem on our subs and it was loud enough to make anyone go DEHF. My quick Reflex allowed me to infern that it was too loud. So we left to watch Felix the cat and purchased some bling with a giant Jem.
lol nice one Ozai xD

CO18

Smash Hero
lie you just lost to super unraked ****** rofl get out of here. You would literally be unranked here so what is the point, maybe you can come get a few pointers from two unranked mid tier players that might give you some insight on how not to lose to candy the next time you play him

CO18

Smash Hero
2 days until I return to sweet america.. cant wait. Being in africa made me realize how amazing we have it, first 3 weeks I did shiz, this past week Ive just been like going to bed mad late and sleeping in trying to waste the day rofl.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Halberd's namesearch-baiting paragraph is sheer genius.

And how exactly does 3 v 3 work?

8Bitman

Smash Master
so we need to get Co18 and HRnut to teh next one...

NOAW GOGOGO!!!! >=O

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't see how anyone's namesearch paragraph can be called genius after I made the idea. :(

CO18

Smash Hero
Rofl, **** hrnut with the 5th. Hes still 3rd best results wise right now but well see

And doom we did it at the same time lol, notice mine 2 min after yours, started typing after halberds first post

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Now I know how to get a **** load of people to any of my threads...

Anyway, 3v3 was just 3 man crews. The 1st person had to be determined before we started so people wouldn't get stupid CPs and it made it easier, then we CP'd other people. 4 stock no time neutrals only.

Also, Florida is tied for being the best single state in the country with California. Texas is next. Get the **** @ me.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
if you guys show consistency, i would agree with you guys just being best state period

atm.

Top Bottom