• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 7/10/10 Hollywood, Florida

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So where would be next? NY or NJ?

if you guys show consistency, i would agree with you guys just being best state period

atm.
We kinda....do

MLG for instance.

Top 16 in MLG Orlando from FL

ESAM
Nick Riddle
CO18
HRNut
Chaz

Top 16 in MLG Columbus from FL

ESAM
Nick Riddle
CO18
Shaky
Seibrik

Chaz and HRNut didn't go. That is pretty consistent if you ask me...

CO18

Smash Hero
Halberd also didn't go and he got 17th at orlando(losing to fl) so very well couldve been in the top 16

Socal is extremely good also though but im sure our unrankeds are better

CO18

Smash Hero
Yes because all of our char's take adv of lag aside from nick of course. and that 1 frame of lag is the sole reason he got 3rd @ mlg of course.

OverLade

Smash Hero
co18 talks alot **** for someone who nevers there to enter best d3 my *** and didnt you lose to coney gtfo
D3 dittos are legit. Coney da bess D3 mang.

And I'm gonna be honest, nobody would have beaten Nick Riddle even on regular TVs. I'll ride dat meat all day baby ;)

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah I did but that was also ddd dittos, didnt lose to anyone else from atl north.

Well since im not best ddd you should step it up if im beating you. its like an 80:20 mu you know.

work on that mu after you work on rob so you can maybe beat our super unrankeds.

Scrub saying NO DIDDY WILL NEVER TAKE A MATCH OFF ME ASIDE FROM ADHD then gets 3 stocked by gnes LOL. you're pretty bad.

Let's go through lie's out of region record.

Loses to sonic as mk and falco. Loses to super unranked florida rob ******. Gets 3 stocked by gnes. Quite impressive.

falco03

Smash Lord
duide is happy about beating me in friendlies .............my diddy so terrible but it will mm your even more terrible snake...........ill do falco vs d3 too..........im coming to florida with my dad to look at school and im gonna **** co18 in every match up with his toght as cornrolls

CO18

Smash Hero
Ok can't wait. In the mean time...

3: NickRiddle (SE)- Zero Suit Samus - $1,000
8: ESAM (SE)- Pikachu - $200
10: Shaky3 (?) - Ness
13: Seibrik (SE) - Meta Knight
17: CO18 (SE) - King Dedede
33: MVD731 (Snake)

65: Lie – Falco :(

edit: let me help you a little bit

duide is happy about beating me in friendlies .............my diddy so terrible but it will mm your even more terrible snake...........ill do falco vs d3 too..........im coming to florida with my dad to look at school and im gonna **** co18 in every match up with his tight *** cornrows
A cornroll sounds surprisingly tasty, didn't know I had those. Where can I get some?

falco03

Smash Lord
dude talks so much trash he really get under my skin............to think he was a cool smasher.......hes just another ***oot........mdva is the most underated.......florida is the most overrated. i deserve that place at mlg for ******* around

CO18

Smash Hero
Good, maybe next time you won't start spurring random bs about florida more particularly when you aren't good.

Since you don't think Im cool anymore I'll try to change that by encouraging you to save money by staying in md/va since you won't make any profit here. Looking out for ya :)

falco03

Smash Lord
haha sike im joking i like people thinking i suck that means mm all day.......idc i did start this but i still think florida is overrated.........people i think ill **** in florida mvd co18 esam nickriddle shaky
.......whens florida next big tourny i might come down
people ill lose to sebrick , maybe redhalberd

falco03

Smash Lord
dont worry esam im coming for florida...whens the next big tourny and ima come ..........to anyone who doesnt no me and chus relationship would no im just joking and he comes over to play all the time........just be prepared

Gnes

Smash Master
Yeah I did but that was also ddd dittos, didnt lose to anyone else from atl north.

Well since im not best ddd you should step it up if im beating you. its like an 80:20 mu you know.

work on that mu after you work on rob so you can maybe beat our super unrankeds.

Scrub saying NO DIDDY WILL NEVER TAKE A MATCH OFF ME ASIDE FROM ADHD then gets 3 stocked by gnes LOL. you're pretty bad.

Let's go through lie's out of region record.

Loses to sonic as mk and falco. Loses to super unranked florida rob ******. Gets 3 stocked by gnes. Quite impressive.
HOW do u even know about that LMAO...i didnt even tell anyone lolol
underestimating at its finest.

CO18

Smash Hero
Im co18 I lurk in the shadows as razer said. I watched the ****. Pretty embarrasing.

Dont worry Lie just needs some humbling then after he concedes we'll help him improve with our greatness if he is going to be living here.

falco03

Smash Lord
damm u gnes lol........we didnt even finish.....co18 that was your last straw now im coming to **** your ****........ill find out the next tourny myself

CO18

Smash Hero
Come down august 14th to esam's next monthly. I am amused.

Anyone have any suggestions of which one of my 2ndaries I should use vs lie?

Gnes

Smash Master
Im co18 I lurk in the shadows as razer said. I watched the ****. Pretty embarrasing.
lmao all u needed to say.

Its all good lie, just chalk it up to u being way too cocky hahahaha. I have a feeling esam's gonna have a ball when u go down there loool

falco03

Smash Lord
dont worry bout me..........mav you should worry bout ee timing you out

i have no ego so yea i suck at this and co18 and esam will **** me .............haaahahahahahhahahahh sorry thats to funny

CO18

Smash Hero
wow co18 is on crack
How am I on crack? Its already happened to choice and keitaro and as we can see...

14: _choice_ (?) - Wolf/Falco
33: Keitaro (EC) – Falco

65: Lie – Falco :(

They're both better than you.

And since you're gonna **** me you should have no problem MMing for at least 20$ im assuming so lets make it that.

CO18

Smash Hero
Gay anyway quote my post in apex thread and concur that I should be on allys side and you on m2ks side so they arent guaranteed winners finals :D plus vice versa would be bad for us.

Edit: Lie its ok you can stop viewing this thread, I got what I wanted: your money, so there won't be any more discussion of you.

Top Bottom