• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Ok.. look Mr. Lombardi before i get mad

I'm not defending <3, at this point i have to reason to defend <3

However we're not even sure if Kira is a ****ing role, is it possible yes, however we need to get off that stupid *** subject and start looking for suspicion and stop focusing on one person.

Doing that allows the mafia to blend in by just taking shots or rationalizing <3's actions. You're being blind and ******** in your plow ahead death note only actions.

NOW

Lets get off the <3 subject and start looking at other people.. look at me for all i care, but we need to start interrogating and looking for information, or this day is going to warrent nothing but a possible mislynch.
We just need to get off a subject that is as valid in finding the mafia as any other. What you say we need to focus on is exactly what I am focusing on. You have nothing other than
"We don't even know if there is a kira role". The first to dismiss a role would probably have that role.

Let's just see what <3 has to say. After all, I am doing what he wanted - Question people.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Vote:axemangx

Anyways, as long as we're throwing suspicions around, I found Lombardi's accusation rather weird. There are plenty of people defending <3, myself included. Why pin-point on KevinM?

Also, he assumed that since one was defending the other, they were both mafia who knew each other. Since when is it a crime to defend someone?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
We just need to get off a subject that is as valid in finding the mafia as any other. What you say we need to focus on is exactly what I am focusing on. You have nothing other than
"We don't even know if there is a kira role". The first to dismiss a role would probably have that role.
That's not certain. Sometimes the enemy will give us the truth because when it is proven to be so they will appear helpful to the town.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Read my entire post. I said that unlike his other defenders, kevin lurked and didn't try to stick out. He didn't throw in any suspitions or anything, just casually and generally dismissed the theory that <3 was mafia or whatever. There is nothing wrong with defending someone, but the way it happened with <3 being all misa-ish and trying to get roles with her ability while kevin just sat there and tried to hide. His retort was pretty odd as well.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
He never tried to get roles, he said that people should say I am town..

he also revealed exactly why he wanted people to do it.

You seem to not have very good reading comprehension.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
"In the unlikely event that there is a role that does not allow you to lie, and that everybody somehow agrees, and if the person who can't lie isn't town, maybe, just maybe we can catch a mafiat. We definitely don't have a better chance if we just pick someone randomly" - <3 (read between the lines).

(for the 47th time) Obviously his intentions were not for what he said they were. And you never thought that he could detect someone's role by how they claim? Have you read any of my posts?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
What intentions were there then? What is there to gain from stating what side you are on?

Also, Mr.Lombardi read my posts, you obviously haven't yet. Most of the silly questions and ideas you are bringing up have been addressed several times.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
(for the 47th time) Obviously his intentions were not for what he said they were. And you never thought that he could detect someone's role by how they claim? Have you read any of my posts?
There's really no way to confirm this, or any reason why we should even suspect it either. It's just a theory with no evidence.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Lombardi, you make far too many assumptions for your argument to be compelling. You have very little evidence to begin with, and you base extremely sweeping claims off these few pieces of evidence.

Your theory is not impossible, but it is also not sensible to act like it is the only possibility, or even a likely one.

You say that <3 or KevinM can sense a person's alignment through having them say a phrase, or know if they are lying when the claim to have a certain alignment. Yet you also accuse <3 and KevinM of being Kira and Misa, respectively. Well, neither Kira nor Misa had any sort of ability like you claim <3 is making use of. Your own assumptions contradict each other.

If you want to accuse somebody, at least make sure your accusation doesn't contradict itself.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Well I do not watch death note and if misa somehow helps kira find out people's names, how else would she help in this game?
Because that's not how she does it. She doesn't have some supernatural lie-catching ability, she has a supernatural name-knowing ability.

If there's a Misa character working with Kira, she'd probably be able to kill without knowing their names, or maybe she'd use one night turn to look at them to find out their abilities and the next to kill them, if she wanted to.

In any case, it doesn't fit with your theory, so it makes your assumptions even more unlikely. Sorry, but you can't just stack assumption on top of assumption and hope you're right. If you want to vote for somebody because they're suspicious, vote for them. You don't need to make up a ridiculous scenario to justify your vote. It makes your argument look weaker, not stronger, because you attach a bunch of unnecessary baggage to it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just wondering, how long does it take for Day 1 to become Night 1? All this bickering over the total nothing we know seems a bit dull.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Just wondering, how long does it take for Day 1 to become Night 1? All this bickering over the total nothing we know seems a bit dull.
Until somebody gets lynched. Day ones are always dull.

If you want to speed it up a bit, find a good candidate for lynching. Otherwise, the day will continue until everybody just gets sick of it and we lynch somebody just to get it over with.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It ends when somebody is lynched

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmmm alright so basically, from what I've gathered so far, my general suspicions are teh following:

- KevinM for a slightly nihilistic tone and attitude, and behavior that implies contradicting interests at different points in time. (Still piecing this second part together.)

- Axemangx for being generally antagonistic and unhelpful. Along with KevinM, one of the initial people to dissent <3/speculate about his role.

I'm not posting anything really substantial until I make some sense of KevinM's behavior. It's been hard to follow.

Also, Punchline needs to not edit, and Mic should try posting his opinions and getting some feedback to make the day less dull for him. Lurkers shouldn't exactly whine about a day's content.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
wow punchline is in this game? total lurker and double post EDITS we should just lynch him. im bored anyway.

Vote: punchline

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Eor, you need to do something. THis is getting a LITTLE boring now that alot of people arent active...
If you post on your fake account here again I'm banning it, you're not even allowed to have any.

Besides that, I have Pmed a few people, but really, activity is fine.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
id also vote for axemang at this point if people wanna jump on that bandwagon

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
wait, punchline isnt even playing this game. what the heck

smashbot226

Smash Master
Forget about it, I'm lynch voting KevinM...

Seeing as we have little to NO evidence on ANYTHING about ANYONE, I suggest we use our Fingers and call it a day.

Yeah, I just made myself sound like I'm Mafia...:p

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I'm posting to let you all know I'm still alive. I've been reading everything, but I haven't had much to contribute to the discussion yet, I'm still trying to figure out things yet. So yeah.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Besides that, I have Pmed a few people, but really, activity is fine.
If you judge by number of posts, it's fine. If you judge by number of people actually posting, it's not.

It's really hard to get a sense of what side someone is on if they hardly ever post.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Because that's not how she does it. She doesn't have some supernatural lie-catching ability, she has a supernatural name-knowing ability.
But the thing is that this is a mafia game and Eor could've changed it into something like a lie-catching ability(although that would kinda make a person overpowered). But just thought I should share my opinions of that situation. . .

But I do agree that we should move on to another subject because frankly this is getting kinda boring discussing about <3 and KevinM and we should be trying to figure out who else could be mafia, but that doesn't mean that we can't keep our eyes on <3 or whoever you are suspicious of.

@egruntz- Why the hell did you just vote on smashbot for no reason?

@Mic- The day will end when we get our heads out of our *****.lol

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
The reason that I am thinking about <3 over other people, is because he's the only one who has shown us something about his role. If someone else was putting the word "Pancakes" at the end of each of his posts, I'd look at him too.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well, I'm gonna give one more quick evaluation here, plus I have a new suspect.

<3: He is weird, but after hearing more about misa, doesn't really seem like a bad person. I say again though, he was tring to do SOMETHING with that claiming thing. I'm keeping a close eye here.

Possible Roles (with a new one):

Scum: Tera, Misa
Town: Dobby, the house elf from harry potter (always talks in third person AND beats himself up when he lies).

Axemangx: You and kevinM are the same way. You post to not lurk. You never contributed anything at all, and, immedietly after I posted my big arguement, you jumped right on. Most in-experienced scum will most liekely do this, just because it takes attention away from them. FOS: Axemangx

KevinM: "Of the three I have witnessed, it is you who I fear most of all!"-Scrooge. Kevin, I have taken away a bit of suspicion from <3, but that doesn't mean that you are not a dangerous person here. You still tried to stay hidden while defending <3 and you still did a rather odd snapback as soon as I suspected you. I am a bit less sure of you, but lets see how you react when I vote for your partner....

Unvote whoever, Vote: Axemangx.This votes serves two persposes. The first is that it will both help get rid of and place pressure upon a possible mafiat. It will also lure out KevinM, who I suspect to be partners with either <3 or Axeman.

KevinM, I encourage you to vote for axemangx, because if you refuse then that would be a dead tell. Either way, it helps us find/kill a mafiat

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
KevinM, I encourage you to vote for axemangx, because if you refuse then that would be a dead tell. Either way, it helps us find/kill a mafiat
No it wouldn't. It would only tell you anything if you were making huge assumptions, as you are doing again.

You don't know that axemangx is mafia, and even if he is it doesn't necessarily mean anything if KevinM doesn't vote for him. You just keep making big assumptions and building untenable conclusions off of very little evidence.

I don't plan to vote for axemangx, even though I find him suspicious. This does not make me mafia. Rather, it makes me cautious and conservative.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Forget about it, I'm lynch voting KevinM...

Seeing as we have little to NO evidence on ANYTHING about ANYONE, I suggest we use our Fingers and call it a day.

Yeah, I just made myself sound like I'm Mafia...:p
Not even going to bother with an OMGUS defense here i'm just going to blatently laugh at this.

Frozenflame, i'd gladly submit myself to questions from you if you have a feeling it will advance the game. The reason i may seem to have some erratic posts is i'm getting frustrated with our driving on only one member when there are 29 other people within the game.

And lol at me being under suspicion if i don't vote for someone.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
OIAJOUHDSGILSE

GOD I just get on my commp and there's 27 pages?????

I guess you guys won't be hearing from me for a while...

*on page 8 currently*

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Don't be afraid to use the replacements. I'd rather start now than on page 20 (for those that have 40 posts per page).

I was talking to Eor, camo-man. I wasn't referring to you.

Top Bottom