• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Now THAT is one complex role list. Very, very impressive. Having so many people searching for other players is definitely a great, unique idea. It's a shame that this game just ended up being too big for its own good. With that many people posting it became quite a chore to keep up with, and had trouble maintaining coherence.

I'm sad to see you go Eor. Everyone here at SWF is definitely losing a great personality with your departure. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Wow. That was amazing.

Yeah, TMW, I sent the death note to you because you seemed to be the only player who was smart, active, and also not drawing a lot of suspicion towards himself. Those were my criteria for selecting my partner in crime. Oh, also I thought you would be easy to work with. Unfortunately, you also happened to be one of the people who was out to kill me.

Anyway, after I sent the Death Note to you Eor told me I had a "bad feeling" about it, and I interpreted that as you being mafia (I couldn't recruit a mafia member because then they'd be able to tell me about all the other mafia roles, and that would have give me a ridiculously huge advantage). So, on night two I tried to kill you so I could get the Death Note back. After that I was planning to give it to KevinM, since I worked with him in Trigun Mafia. Only reason I didn't give it to him right off the bat is that if he was mafia, he would probably assume that I was Kira and had sent him the Death Note. Also, he'd been drawing a bit too much attention to himself for my purposes.

I really had fun with the one day of this game that I actually played. I made tons of strategies. My main aim was to reach the endgame, because if I got there I was pretty sure I could win it. All I'd have to do was have me and my partner control the votes of two people we knew the roles of, and then we would essentially have four votes. If I could have gotten to that point, my control over the game would have been ridiculous.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Yeah, it would have been fun to be Team Kira if I wasn't L. And although the "bad feeling" you got gave away that I wasn't a good partner I'd bet my "HEY GUYS I HAVE THIS PLAN TO KILL KIRA" would have given it away.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Yeah, it would have been fun to be Team Kira if I wasn't L. And although the "bad feeling" you got gave away that I wasn't a good partner I'd bet my "HEY GUYS I HAVE THIS PLAN TO KILL KIRA" would have given it away.
Not really. If you were a townie, the fact that you had a plan like that would have only helped me.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Because it was a deal you would never make in your lifetime?
You mean the shinigami eyes deal? I would have made it only if I needed to be sure of killing someone as we approached the endgame. I certainly wouldn't have made it during the initial stages of the game.

I wasn't really in a rush to to kill everyone off. I figured people would be dying off anyhow. Also, on the first night Eor told me that I had a sort of semi-night immunity, where if two people (other than myself) speculated about Kira's identity during the day, I'd be invulnerable to night kills. I was planning to claim total night immunity if I saw a good chance, so that people would give up on trying to kill me more quickly, in case two people didn't speculate about me.

I think I would have had a good chance at winning had the game continued. Of course, the game ended early enough that it's really impossible to know.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
That would actually be good for me (assuming that when I investigated you it would still kill you) since I really wanted to be a full cop after instead having 60%.

Although even if I did investigate you later I probably would have spent the rest of the game wondering who the second Kira would have come about.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
That would actually be good for me (assuming that when I investigated you it would still kill you) since I really wanted to be a full cop after instead having 60%.

Although even if I did investigate you later I probably would have spent the rest of the game wondering who the second Kira would have come about.
Well, I would have killed you for sure, because that was the only way I could possibly get my death note back. I tried to kill you the second night, I don't know if it worked or not. I only had a 50% chance of success since I didn't know your role.

So, yeah, unless you investigated me before I managed to kill you, you would definitely be dead.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If he investigated Mediocre, he would have been arrested then executed. Your 50% failed through a coin flip.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
If anybody is disappointed about this, they could always join The Fog!

It's the same great paranoia and who-can-you-trust-ery, in an adventurous context that lets you actually explore the town and solve its riddles.

Only three roles left!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
How dare you people deflower my thread for your ADVERTISEMENTS

Top Bottom