• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

spam_master

Smash Rookie
let's get this show on the road. Either end the game and open up the next two mafias or lets get a day notification.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Solid theory. Well anyways guys, too much **** has gone on in my life lately to allow me to continue this game. I'm out.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I've been mulling over a lot of things.

I've decided that I'm not going to end the game, but that this form of the game will be over. It'll be a rehash. 30 people is way too much with the way things are, that's common knowledge and I just blew by it and didn't care. That was a mistake, and so while the game isn't over, this version of the game is over. It's like a patch.

As I don't want everyone to be all giddy about it only to find out they just died, the following people died during night 2

Mr. Lombardi

Please post saying if you want to continue on. I will be reviewing all the roles at this moment.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'd like to continue. I like being my character, but I wont mind being a different one.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm going to be working under the assumption that everyone is continuing. Keep the confirmation up, but also tell me if you're not.

If you're not, I'm going to kill your character. If you have a really important character, but someone else that's continuing has a fill in character I made just so we would have 30 roles, they might get your role.

edit: Lombardi, I'll reveal your role when the next day starts.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Eh, I'm out. Not having a reason to participate the last day showed me how little I'm actually interested in continuing. I'd have thought I'd like to keep going, but I really just wanted to watch the action play out, which I can do from within the game or without.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I'm in!

I guess it'll be pretty complicated to pare down the game while still keeping it even. Oh well. I miss the parts of Day 1 when everyone was active, even if it was just like a regular Day 1 only bigger.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Oh come on, lets get this game going. Send everyone a PM about restarting and if they don't recontact you by the 5th then their out. And where is the other game btw, come on eor.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Now you know a reason why the other game hasn't come up.

And it's hard work balancing a game. Especially when you're lazy.

I'm working this under the basis that everyone is going along, but I still want confirmation. If someone doesn't want to continue, they die.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Don't forget about that one guy you neglect until boss fights where his summons are actually useful.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll be the mage who stands outside the raids and conjures food and water for the raid. >_>

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'll be the fourty year old raid leader named Robb who shows up twenty minutes late and gets on vent drunk and cause so many problems that the guild breaks in half

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'll be the kid who joins the game and is the guild leaders friend,so he makes everyone baby him and power level him, give him gold, etc... and then who quits at lvl 40.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can I drop my role as the lazer provider and become the guy on the private server with a busted *** voidwalker that serves as the main tank in Molten Core nerfed to be 5 mannable?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ill be the guy is so ****in confused on what you all are sayin... I dont do MMOs...

Im gonna try stayin in. My Wii is broken and a lot of conflict in my life is gone, so Im gonna try for awhile at least.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be the guy who spams the new Brawl techniques he just learned. SNAKEDASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom