• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ive been preparing for this day since yesterday, which happens to be like 5 years in our real time.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I really was planning on it, but that's not going to happen.

I'm going to stop going to this site, so I've resigned as a moderator and left the broom. So I don't have the time to run this.

Sorry. Post what you want about it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
So... this seems to be the end. Anyone feel like revealing roles and/or telling secrets about why things happened?

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I will, especially since I was leaving anyway.

I was Rodney King, and I could give Eor a name and it would prevent them from killing anyone. How I was supposed to figure out who had a killing role was beyond me, and so the first night I picked Pythag on a whim. Also, I couldn't be in the first half of the votes cast for a lynch because I was on the run from a corrupt cop. Wonder who that was?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yes, post what you want.

Also, I added a lot of possible killing roles, but blind luck stopped all of them from working night 1. I was upset

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, here's my role:

Crimson King: Yes, you’re Crimson King, also known as Eric, who is part of the Mafia, aka the broom/ But as you know, the broom isn’t really just a group of people. It’s instead a race of interstellar lizard-men who are trying to infiltrate humanity in order to gain control of the world. You decided Smashboards was a good place to start the conquest.

You’re angry, though. Oh so angry. If someone stops a mafia night kill, or the last person to vote for the death of a mafia player, will be killed by you. Viciously. Besides that, you can play your guitar per night. Just send m a link to lyrics of a song, and you’ll play it. It does nothing.

You’re also looking for another member to gain access. Uncle Meat. If you find him, the god father can pick him to be brought in to the back room.

So yeah, it was me playing the Rasmus song during night 1.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well, just to clarify, I infact was Jesus christ, exactly as I explained. Town aligned. Night one I protected nobody, night two I protect <3, and I was killed, but I don't get reserected because I was the target of the kill, not <3.

And, eor...Why are you leaving? So many good forum gaming times... Goodbye eor! I'll always remember you
(As the mod who has given me the most infractions since I've joined :p)
!

Handorin

Smash Hero
You’re a pimp, and you’re an angry pimp, because your best ho just ran away. It’s time for you to bring her down to cripple town. Every night you will send in three people to beat. If one of them is the hooker, she’ll die. After the Ho dies (of any means), you’ll become a town vigilante, capable of killing one person every night. You are Town aligned (as is the hooker), and win when only Townies are alive.

So I was the one behind the beatings and bruises. Nothing actually happened to them unless that person was a Ho. Night one I picked Mediocre, Meowkitty007, and Wikipedia. Night2 I picked Smashman90, Sinz, Spam_Master.

I was almost positive it was Smashman from something he said, so I picked all S names to through you guys down a path. I was kinda disappointed I couldnt use my vigilate power as well =/

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
You were uncle meat!?!?!?! We (themafia) were looking for you! If we found you we would have a new member!

So anyways, it's time to reveal my roll:

Hiemie: Black devil magician himself, you’re Hiemie, the most feared person ever. Not even your fellow Mafia/broomers know how your name is black. But as you know, the broom isn’t really just a group of people. It’s instead a race of interstellar lizard-men who are trying to infiltrate humanity in order to gain control of the world. You decided Smashboards was a good place to start the conquest.

Being so evil, you can choose to kill one person per night. You’re the only mafia player capable of directly killing someone, so be careful.

You’re also looking for another member to gain access. Uncle Meat. If you find him, the god father can pick him to be brought in to the back room.

Basically, I was our most basic night kill, the "hitman"

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Eor said:
Faustus: Who the Faustinian deal is named after. You sold your soul to the devil. Well, now the devil wants the fact fulfilled, and now Hell doesn’t seem like a very pleasant place. You’re in hiding. The Devil has sent out Mephistopheles to find you. Beware of him.

Because of your pact, you’re currently completely immune to everything. You’re invulnerable. You can’t be voted to death, nor can you be night killed. However, if Mephistopheles dies, you will loose all your power. If Mephisopheles finds you, you will be dragged back to hell. Perhaps flaunting this wouldn’t help you. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.
My role single-handedly made me fall in love with Eor. If I had to guess, I'd say he knew about Faustus to begin with, but got back into the mood when In Rainbows came out. Therefore, I was actually playing Thom Yorke, not just Faustus. =D

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I was the doctor from Lost. I asked to save <3 on the first night.

Also, when I first posted here and said, "I'll be an omnipotent replacement." And then I got the doctor role...I quickly went back and edited my post because Eor really did make me an omnipotent player. Not sure if that was intentional or not.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Azua: You’re crazy, and you’re mad, and you want to kill everybody. You have a spear, and you know what to do. Every night, you can stab one person in the chest. There is a 50% chance they’ll bleed to death. If they don’t, well, there’s always next night! If they live, the next day they’ll be so weakened that it will only take half of the votes needed to kill them. Also, you’re cannibal. If you get the hammer (last) vote on a person, you’ll consume their body, and be night immune for that night.

You are independent aligned, and win when only you and one other person are alive.
I wanted to give Eor a big wet one for this role, this is my first time as an independent, and it was the most fun I've had since I didn't need to rely on anyone.

I wanted to kill Ronike for hogging the last vote, but didn't actually try to kill him since I feared he might have had the same immunity I did. What's worse, no one questioned him, I was really hoping someone would try to get him during the night. Pretty hilarious that Ronike and I were competing for the last vote, since he was the reason I lived through Food Court Mafia (I'm wondering if this was intentional, since I remember everyone saying he made the wrong choice right after "locking" his vote on the other remaining player and should have lynched me instead). I thought Eor did this so we wouldn't team up on people, though that was really the only time we ever did that.

I spent my first two nights trying to kill Mediocre, which I felt kinda bad for since he was one of the better contributors and got me back into anime. I was also considering going for Tom or <3, but I feared that they might have had the best roles since they were both so out there with their posts (glad I didn't go for Tom after reading his post!).

I read the role reveals in Lost Mafia to see if there were any noticeable similarities between the games and learned that he gave someone the ability to post a song at the end of night, so I never worried about it. I didn't mention it because the more confused the town was, the better.

Also, I was considering going for frozenflame, but decided not to because I thought Eor made him night immune like he did in Lost mafia.

This was a fun game, don't know why I ever stopped playing mafia.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My role single-handedly made me fall in love with Eor. If I had to guess, I'd say he knew about Faustus to begin with, but got back into the mood when In Rainbows came out. Therefore, I was actually playing Thom Yorke, not just Faustus. =D
No, Ender was Thom Yorke :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
HANDORIN________________________________________
Here is your role

Pimp: You’re a pimp, and you’re an angry pimp, because your best ho just ran away. It’s time for you to bring her down to cripple town. You know the Ho is HiIH, who is also town. But you need her to die in order for you to win. After the Ho dies (of any means), you’ll become a town vigilante, capable of killing one person every night. You are Town aligned (as is the hooker), and win when only Townies are alive.

Sinz
Mic_128: Yes, you are yourself (well, not anymore). You desperately want to be part of the Broom/Mafia, but as you’re Australian, they’re not counting you. You know they’re looking for an Uncle Meat to join the mafia. Kill him. Slay Uncle Meat. You know Uncle Meat is Phlemingo, and that until the Mafia find him, he is town. If you just come out and state that Uncle Meat is Phelmingo, then the mafia will find him and you will be forced to unleash your Australian fury on them. Maybe once Uncle Meat dies, you’ll be accepted.

At the moment, you are no alignment. Not independent, not town, not mafia. You are yourself, and cannot win unless Uncle Meat dies, and you claim your rightful place with the Mafia.

BHLMO
Hooker: Prostitute extravaganza. You ran away from your pimp a while back, and now he’s searching for you. If he finds you, he’ll do more then just give you a slap. Don’t let it be known who you are.

As you’re a hooker, you can use your “traits” to role block someone every night. But every time you use this role, you have a 33% chance to infect them with an STD. When you send in your role, tell me which of the following STDs you want to use: HIV, which makes it so only two votes are required to kill that person, Syphilis, which kills the person two days later, or Herpes, which makes it so the person can’t vote the next day. If you don’t send an STD in, and you infect someone, I’ll randomly decide what to give.

If you target the Pimp with this role, he will kill you. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

LIGOLSKI

Biggest Prick in the World: Yeah, that’s you. Every night you have the ability to target two people. You will then switch their night roles to each other, though not anything targeted on them will change. Why do you do this? Because you’re a prick. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

And unlike what he said, you do not have to act like a ****. You have no post restrictions. He didn't specifically say that he needed to, but he hinted that he was just going along with his role. Just to clarify things if you've read.

WIKIPEDIA

Jack Shepard: The Doctor on Lost. Due to being a doctor, you can pick one person a night to save. If they’re attacked, you will be able to save them from death. You cannot pick yourself. A basic doctor role. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

SMASHMAN90

Uncle Meat: The lost forum member of smashboards. You have a suspicion someone, or something, is looking for you, but you’re not sure what this is. You have no role, but maybe you shouldn’t be quick to tell people who you are. Who knows what might happen. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

OMEGAWHITEMAGE

Stalker: While not a persistant one, you stalk people, as you would have guessed. Every night you can send me one person for you to investigate. You will then find out what that persons character is. You are town aligned, and win when only townies remain.

MARSHIGO

Azua: You’re crazy, and you’re mad, and you want to kill everybody. You have a spear, and you know what to do. Every night, you can stab one person in the chest. There is a 50% chance they’ll bleed to death. If they don’t, well, there’s always next night! If they live, the next day they’ll be so weakened that it will only take half of the votes needed to kill them. Also, you’re cannibal. If you get the hammer (last) vote on a person, you’ll consume their body, and be night immune for that night.

You are independent aligned, and win when only you and one other person are alive.

CAMO-MAN

Paris Hilton: that famous, super rich *****. You’re vilified by everyone. Recently, you got drunk and died after snorting a child’s weight of purse heroin. After making a deal with the owner of the afterlife, you’re allowed back on earth, but must spend your time with the pimply, overly hated Anime Nerd, who you are in a mason with. However, because you hate him so much, he has to die for you to win. And because you love attention, at least one person has to vote for you every day. You’re not allowed to vote for yourself (well, you are, but it doesn’t count), nor can you ask people to vote for you or tell them about this. You don’t know what will happen if someone doesn’t, but it won’t be good. Anime Nerd is played by (Smashbot 226), and he doesn’t know you want him dead. You are Town aligned (as is the Anime Nerd), and win when only Townies are alive.

EGRUNTZ Hellhouse Mafia Role
Leonidas: King of Sparta. Being such a badass, you won’t go down easily. If you are voted to death, you will have a brief moment to send in two people who voted for you that you want to kill. You’ll take them out with you. If you take too long to do this, you will kill the first and last person who voted for you. If someone targets you for a death role, you’ll have a 50% chance to either live through it, or die and take the person who targeted you with you. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

DIAMONDFALCON

Evil Eye: The other Canadian, you’re nothing but a mass of rugged muscles and hair. You are part of the Mafia, aka the Broom. But as you know, the broom isn’t really just a group of people. It’s instead a race of interstellar lizard-men who are trying to infiltrate humanity in order to gain control of the world. You decided Smashboards was a good place to start the conquest.

Because of your ruggedness, you can pick one person to protect a night. You will then be a human shield for them, absorbing all negative night attacks with no consequence to yourself, acting as a mafia doctor. However, you can only do this when prepared, so if someone targets you directly with an attack, it will still work.

Your fellow mafia players are Meowkitty007, Frozenflame751, Chill, and Flipstar

FLIPSTAR

Hellhouse Mafia Role
Hiemie: Black devil magician himself, you’re Hiemie, the most feared person ever. Not even your fellow Mafia/broomers know how your name is black. But as you know, the broom isn’t really just a group of people. It’s instead a race of interstellar lizard-men who are trying to infiltrate humanity in order to gain control of the world. You decided Smashboards was a good place to start the conquest.

Being so evil, you can choose to kill one person per night. You’re the only mafia player capable of directly killing someone, so be careful.

Your fellow mafia players are Meowkitty007, DiamondFalcon, Chill, and Frozenflame751

MR.LOMBARDI34

Jesus Christ: Christian messiah, Town. As Jesus, you can choose to protect one person each night. However, if the person you pick gets targeted for a night kill, you’ll die in their place. A full day later, you’ll be resurrected. This happens only once, as the second time you’ll be taken to heaven. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

RICIARDOS

Odin: The allfather of Norse Religion. You have two ravens that will go forth at your bidding during the night to investigate someone, named Hugin and Munin. Hugin will tell you their role, while Munin will tell you their alignment. You cannot send both birds out at the same time, so you’ll have to state which raven you’re sending out when you send in your choice.

Also, you have the ability to sacrifice yourself in order to gain world knowledge. Send in that you want to sacrifice yourself in order to hang yourself from Yggdrassil, the World Tree, for 3 full nights. During this time you will be dead, and will not be able to vote, talk, post, or send out your ravens. At the end of these three nights, you will be returned to life, and will have the alignment of 1/3 of the living players and their roles. However, as your ravens will be eating your eyes during their time dead, you won’t be able to vote, and since you’ll be weakened, no doctor protection will work on you, and only half of the votes needed will be required for your lynch. When dead, you’re counted as dead, so the mafia can win if they outnumber the living townies. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

SMASHBOT226
Anime Nerd: You’re 300 pounds overweight, greasy hair, pimples encrusting your entire body, and you sound like a weasel. Every girl hates you, and the majority of men want to punch you in your greasy face. Yes, you’re an anime nerd. No, you get no benefits. Well, that’s not fully true. Because of her being ****ed, Paris Hilton is now in a mason with you. She is played by Camo-Man. Because you’re so hated, however, it only takes half of the votes needed to kill you. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

PYTHAG

Hellhouse Mafia Role
Priest: A man of faith. You are abhorrent of all forms of violence, and so you cannot be the last vote on a person. And because of your faith, you can receive visions. There is a chance you won’t receive them at all, and theirs a chance that the visions you will be false, tests by Satan. But some of them will be truly sent by God, giving you insight. It’ll be up to you to decide which visions are real. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

RONIKE

Candle: Yeah, a candle. No, this isn’t because you asked, I had this role planned and included that bit as a joke. Because your made of wax, you will melt in four days time. The only way to add more wax is to be the hammer (last) vote on a kill.For every time you do this, you will add another day. However, as you're a candle, no one will suspect you. You can choose to stand by one person per night. If that person is killed, you will see it. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

COMMONYOSHI

Corrupt Cop: In ’92, you beat Rodney King. You got off, but you’re still furious at the backlash. All these naggers would pay. Especially this King baboon. You’re searching for him. You have to find him, and you have to beat him. And by beat you mean kill. Every night, you can beat one person. They won’t be able to vote the next day, and you’ll find out if they’re the person your looking for or not. If they’re King, they die. After you find and kill King, you can then beat people to find out what character they are. You are Town aligned (as Rodney King is), and win when only Townies are alive.

SPAM_MASTER

Mephistopheles: You’re the devil’s messenger and pact boy. Dr. Faustus sold his soul to the devil, but now that it’s time to pay up, he’s hiding. You have to find Faustus. Every night, send me in three people you think might be him. If one of them is Faustus, you will take his soul and kill him. You know that, due to the deal, Faustus is completely invulnerable to everything except you. Maybe it will help you find him.
After Faustus is dead, however, you can visit one person per night, and offer them a deal. They will sell you their soul, in exchange of being immune from being lynched for the following two days. At the end of those two days, you will come take their soul. If you die before those two days are up, they will be permanently night immune. You can only have one pact working at a time. They won’t know who it is that’s offering them the deal.

TOM

Faustus: Who the Faustinian deal is named after. You sold your soul to the devil. Well, now the devil wants the fact fulfilled, and now Hell doesn’t seem like a very pleasant place. You’re in hiding. The Devil has sent out Mephistopheles to find you. Beware of him.

Because of your pact, you’re currently completely immune to everything. You’re invulnerable. You can’t be voted to death, nor can you be night killed. However, if Mephistopheles dies, you will loose all your power. If Mephisopheles finds you, you will be dragged back to hell. Perhaps flaunting this wouldn’t help you. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

CHILL

Eor: Yes, you’re me. You’re Mafia, which is the broom. But as you know, the broom isn’t really just a group of people. It’s instead a race of interstellar lizard-men who are trying to infiltrate humanity in order to gain control of the world. You all decided Smashboards was a good place to start the conquest.

You can “Eorlingash” one person a night. If you’re not in WWYP and don’t know what the term, it means that if they don’t accomplish their night ability that night, they’ll kill themselves. Their ability being delayed works as well. Maybe someone else on your side can help you coordinate to make sure they fail?

Your fellow mafia players are Meowkitty007, DiamondFalcon, Frozenflame751, and Flipstar.

FROZENFLAME751

Scav: Yep, you’re the infamous Scav. You’re the Godfather of the Mafia, made up of the Broom. But as you know, the broom isn’t really just a group of people. Its instead a race of interstellar lizard-men who are trying to infiltrate humanity in order to gain control of the world. You decided Smashboards was a good place to start the conquest.

You can pass off your infamous ability to never get anything done to two people a night. This doesn’t stop their night role, but instead makes it so that their night role happens the next night. You can’t target the same person twice in a row. I didn’t make a mistake, you don’t have a night kill. Though maybe if you ask your fellow mafia players what their roles are, you’ll find something interesting.

You’re also looking for another member to gain. Uncle Meat. Every night, send me a single person who you think is Uncle Meat. If he is, he’ll be brought into the broom.

Your fellow mafia players are Meowkitty007, DiamondFalcon, Chill, and Flipstar

YEROC

Rodney King: Your beating starting the riots, and now you’re…well, you’re here. Because of your philosophy of “Why can’t we all just get along”, you are not allowed to be in the first half of the votes for someone’s lynch. If so, the corrupt cop will find you. And he’ll do more then just beat you this time. He’s searching for you, so stay hidden. You can also target one person a night. If they have the ability to kill someone, they wont. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

KEVINM

Zachary Kyle: Zombie survivalist. You’ve survived the zombie apocalypse, and so are hardened in your skills. You have an ice axe, and are not afraid of killing those who get in your way of surviving. Every night, you can kill one person who has voted for you. This does not work if you get lynched. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

MEOWKITTY007

Crimson King: Yes, you’re Crimson King, also known as Eric, who is part of the Mafia, aka the broom/ But as you know, the broom isn’t really just a group of people. It’s instead a race of interstellar lizard-men who are trying to infiltrate humanity in order to gain control of the world. You decided Smashboards was a good place to start the conquest.

You’re angry, though. Oh so angry. If someone stops a mafia night kill, or the last person to vote for the death of a mafia player, will be killed by you. Viciously. Besides that, you can play your guitar per night. Just send m a link to lyrics of a song, and you’ll play it. It does nothing.

GAMEFREAK

Drunk: Town drunkard. As such, you are not taken very seriously. If you are investigated, you will come up independent. But since you’re a drunkard, you can target one person a night to drink with. This person will be role blocked, and will be hung over and unable to vote the next day. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

<3

Bo Jackson: Like hell anyone is going to mess with Bo Jackson. You shot a bear to death with a pistol, you’re not scared of ****. If anyone targets you with a negative ability that forces their character to come up to you, you will rip their heads off. You must also speak in third person, or face the wrath. You don’t know what will happen if you don’t speak in third person (refer to yourself as your forum name), but it won’t be good. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

MEDIOCRE

Light/Kira: A bored high school genius, you have stumbled upon a notebook that kills whoever’s name is written in it. Using this, you’ve become the mass murderer Kira, who is out to purge the world of all that is rotten. You are a God, and all who stand against you, town or mafia, need to die. However, in order to kill somebody, you need to know both their forum name and their character. There is a 50% chance you will still kill a person without it. If you know their character, say it when you send in your kill.

However, you can make a deal with me to void that restriction. In return for being able to kill anybody without knowing their character, only half of the votes need for a lynch will be required to kill you. You can make this deal whenever you want, but the deal is permanent.

Instead of killing someone, you can choose to “control” them. The next day, they’ll vote for whoever you commanded them to. At the end of the day, they will die.

Besides all of this, you also have a second Death Note, and you can send it to someone to ally yourself with them, and give them the power to kill. You will secretly send this person a death note, giving them the power but not telling them who gave it. They will then be allied with you, and will have to figure out who you are. Once they do, you’ll be in a mason with them. They have the same chance to make the deal as you do. If your lackey makes the deal, your restriction will be void as well. Either of you can always kill the other, if wanted.

You are independent aligned, and win when only you and one other person are alive. If you have a partner, it’s when either you two are the last alive, or equal half of the remaining people.

ENDER

Thom Yorke: The best singer in the world. In fact, you’re voice is so beautiful is blocks bullets. However, this only works every other night. Every odd night all attacks against you fail. You can also sing in the middle of the day by posting “Vote: Sing!”, in bold. This will make your sing, and everyone will be so transfixed that the day will end with no one lynched. Good if someone is about to kill someone you think is town. You can only do this once. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

TMW_REDCELL

L – The Greatest Detective ever in existence. You’re out to find the mass murderer only known as Kira. You have no idea who he is, but you know he’s out there. Every morning, you will gain a list of all the remaining players, and who you’ve found out to not be Kira during the night. Every day this list will grow smaller, narrowing who could be Kira. Every night you will also send the police force to one person to investigate. If this person is Kira, they will be executed. Note that your search is not just to capture Kira, but to get his weapon as well, the Death Note. If it turns out that there is a second death note in circulation, you’ll have to catch it to. After the Kira (or possible Kiras?) are caught, you will become a regular cop. However, this only works if you yourself catch Kira. If someone else kills him, your pride will be hurt. You’ll still be a cop, but you’ll be a little too over analytical, causing there to only be a 60% chance you’re right. You are Town aligned, and win when only Townies are alive.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, I wish I had more to say as a goodbye Eor, but I've never been good at them. We've had some good times and Im sad to be losing a great mind, mafia player, and mod, but alas, thats how life goes.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Man, my role was way crazier than that.

After night 1, I become immune to all roles since I holed up in my detective fortress. The only person who could have killed me until my Kira investigation was over was Kira himself.

Also, after night one, I recieved a god**** Death Note. I had assumed that I got it from the Anime Nerd who was able to send it to someone when he died.

But when I got the notebook it didn't say anything about me joining up with Mediocre, so something weird happened there. What made you choose me, Mediocre?

Also, for some reason, after the first night I had three investigation results. I had assumed that there were more Death Note roles in the game, and that I was competing with Near and Mello or something to catch Kira first. After the first night, in addition to my own investigation (i forget who that was) I found out that myself and smashman were not Kira.

I also thought that <3 was either Misa or Ryuk. I thought that him talking in third person was note just a role restriction but a ploy, and that if he was Ryuk then his ability would say who investigated him so talking in third person like Misa was a way to draw me out. But then when I got the Death Note I knew Ryuk was not a role (since you make the deal with Eor and not another player) so I was going to investigate him night 2.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yes, I had several updates to TMW and Medio's role that would be triggered. However, I don't have those in a file, and instead just knew it in my head. I don't want to go through my PMs to find the specifics and post it, so they can do that.

And the second Kira would have to find the first kira. The first Kira was not allowed to say in his note "I'm mediocre", instead he had to give a clue that I had to approve. Mediocre sent somethign about a laptob being broken, I think. Or maybe it was about Britney spears. He was then going to complain about it the next day, but because he "felt" that he sent it to the wrong person, he held off. He thought TMW was mafia, and was toying with the idea of claiming an investigative role and saying he found that TMW was mafia, but decided against it on the basis that the real cop might come out and lynch him.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you put a lot of work into those roles! Nice job! It's kinda funny how most everyone was looking for someone else.

I was the mafia doctor, so naturally I protected Frozenflame both nights. Good thing I did, there were a lot of non-mafia killing roles. Speaking of which, one of the reasons I lost interest in the game was because our mafia lost our regular kill after Flipstar died.

Anyways, Kira/L is awesome. Sad to see that you're leaving though, good luck with your other pursuits! I don't come to this site very often, but it was neat squaring off/teaming with you in Trigun Mafia.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Yes, I had several updates to TMW and Medio's role that would be triggered. However, I don't have those in a file, and instead just knew it in my head. I don't want to go through my PMs to find the specifics and post it, so they can do that.

And the second Kira would have to find the first kira. The first Kira was not allowed to say in his note "I'm mediocre", instead he had to give a clue that I had to approve. Mediocre sent somethign about a laptob being broken, I think. Or maybe it was about Britney spears. He was then going to complain about it the next day, but because he "felt" that he sent it to the wrong person, he held off. He thought TMW was mafia, and was toying with the idea of claiming an investigative role and saying he found that TMW was mafia, but decided against it on the basis that the real cop might come out and lynch him.
It was the laptop thing. But I don't think you said anything to me about finidng the guy who sent me the note. But I was probably supposed to assume it was Kira, I guess. But what would have happened if I did "find" him? Would I have become independent, or would I have been able to lie about my role then investi-kill him? It would also be interesting to have become an independent cop at that point.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You weren't trying to find him because you were not allowed to become a Kira, and you were already trying to find the first Kira, so it wouldn't have worked out. Though the death note would have always stayed with you, so you could have done the deal or write anyone's name down if you wanted.

Top Bottom