• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

Ronike

Smash Ace
unvote: lombardi
Not because Ive grown less suspiscious of you, but I forgot something about my role. I have every intention of voting on you when/if we get to the end.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I may have to, because I have a role that is important to the town.
Well, I recommend you try the "convincing argument" route before you resort to a roleclaim, partly because of Kira, but also because the mafia will go after you if your role really is that important.

Anyhow, I just hope this whole situation winds up benefiting the town, not the mafia, however it is eventually resolved.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
yeah, the posts on last page give me more info and Id posted earlier about lombardi being suspicious and this helps, also of course he would say his role is important to the town.

vote:Mr.Lombardi34

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well, I recommend you try the "convincing argument" route before you resort to a roleclaim, partly because of Kira, but also because the mafia will go after you if your role really is that important.

Anyhow, I just hope this whole situation winds up benefiting the town, not the mafia, however it is eventually resolved.
I don't really see what kind of arguement I could bring up, I admit I have acted like scum so far, but if you lynch me, I promise you that you will be unhappy. I will try to think of what I should do.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
yeah, the posts on last page give me more info and Id posted earlier about lombardi being suspicious and this helps, also of course he would say his role is important to the town.
Yeah, I agree that his assertion that his role is important isn't very convincing, but we should definitely wait and hear him out fully before we lynch him.

We should probably stop a few votes short of a lynch, so the mafia or whoever don't come in and cast some votes to get him lynched before we've finished discussing it.

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
Only 1 replacement?... I guess I'l take a spot if you need me. PM me when you need me ^.^

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Smashbot
what the heck dude?
Do you think before you post ever?
Admitting to looking scummy, as well as purposefully continuing to do so, that just irritates me.
and, I think you're mafia.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I've been inactive, this game is sorta moving fast.
Can someone list the reasons why Lombardi has so many people voting for him? From what I can tell, he's been making accusations on various people, and then retracting them when it's less convenient for him, but I'd like to be more sure before I place a vote.
Also, blindly bandwagoning seems very scummy, smashbot. Almost too blatantly scummy though.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I think it makes sense for the mafia to accuse people but not too much to challenge others (lombardi)

I dont think it makes sense for mafia to shout bandwagon before voting for someone (smashbot) or else we may just lynch that person next.

Thats why im voting lombardi, not smashbot in '07.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't really see what kind of arguement I could bring up, I admit I have acted like scum so far, but if you lynch me, I promise you that you will be unhappy. I will try to think of what I should do.
unvote: <3

vote: Mr.Lombardi34

This is the post that gets the vote from me. The threat seems to me like your just trying to get us off the bandwagon on the promise that your role is going to be game-breaking. That's far too suspicious to me. But I'll be happy to revoke my vote as well, given that you can provide some form of support of your claims.

Florida

イーグランツ
Unvote: smashbot662
Vote: Mr.Lombardi34

Bandwagon? THIS IS SPARTAAAA!

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
vote: Mr.Lombardi34

He's been suspicious for awhile, and plus giving us threats. He continually threatens us to vote for someone, and always backs down when things don't go his way. After looking back at posts, Mr. Lombardi looks scummy

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
If you people are going to force me to give away my pro-town role, so be it. Tell me if you want me to claim.
You'll have to decide when you want to claim, and how you want to claim (roleclaim or nameclaim). Other people can't decide for you. If they do, people will wind up accusing them of being Kira for demanding a claim.

Claim if you feel it necessary. Otherwise, don't.

I don't know how close to the edge you want to play it before you make your defense. Right now you have eight votes on you, with Ronike saying he will vote for you as soon as his role permits.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
what do you mean "it could fit his role."

I dont think being a specific character would make someone act suspicious. thats all lombardi.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Then its his entire free will whether he wants to or not, if so.

Duh.
That's exactly what he was saying.

You seemed to be saying that maybe his role was town, but somehow made him act suspicious in spite of that. Eor says that this was unlikely. Then you responding in a patronizing manor, acting as if that's what you'd been saying all along.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to accomplish here, axemangx.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well you see this is the bad thing about the bandwagon on me. This bandwagon is helping mafiats blend in by acting like everybody else is. If you lynch me, you'll lynch someone who would be helpfull to the town, and in doing that, have very little knowledgeof who the real mafiats are by the next day.

On the other hand, the only way I could think of saving myself is to roleclaim. I'm not even going to speculate about all the Kira crap, I don't see how knowing my role is gonna do anything. It's just the thought that the mafia will know a sure power role who they can kill at night instead of guessing who might be good to kill.

I don't know, this is just frustrating, because I don't want to roleclaim and be killed by the mafia, but I don't want to be lynched for not doing it, and the only way I can really be safe for sure is if the town just didn't lynch me, which is not going to happen unless I roleclaim...

I'm gonna wait another day to see what happens, please don't lynch me until you hear from me tommorow.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
That's exactly what he was saying.

You seemed to be saying that maybe his role was town, but somehow made him act suspicious in spite of that. Eor says that this was unlikely. Then you responding in a patronizing manor, acting as if that's what you'd been saying all along.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to accomplish here, axemangx.
What I'm trying to accomplish is stopping this retarted bandwagon crap and try to settle things up. How was I being suspicious for claiming that he might be Town? It HAS been what I've been saying all along.

Please backup what you say.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well you see this is the bad thing about the bandwagon on me. This bandwagon is helping mafiats blend in by acting like everybody else is. If you lynch me, you'll lynch someone who would be helpfull to the town, and in doing that, have very little knowledgeof who the real mafiats are by the next day.

On the other hand, the only way I could think of saving myself is to roleclaim. I'm not even going to speculate about all the Kira crap, I don't see how knowing my role is gonna do anything. It's just the thought that the mafia will know a sure power role who they can kill at night instead of guessing who might be good to kill.

I don't know, this is just frustrating, because I don't want to roleclaim and be killed by the mafia, but I don't want to be lynched for not doing it, and the only way I can really be safe for sure is if the town just didn't lynch me, which is not going to happen unless I roleclaim...

I'm gonna wait another day to see what happens, please don't lynch me until you hear from me tommorow.

axemangx

Smash Champion

But the thing is, how are you to judge who we believe and who not to believe? You cant just dissuade people from a bandwagon without further proving your point, not saying its bad at all, but it hasn't really proven anything. Anyways, Roleclaiming is not what you call "smart", since it adds more and more suspicion to you... Plus, I can see on how Mafia would try to blend in... Mafia usually starts the bandwagons so, you should be suspicious on whoever started the whole bandwagon against you. Roleclaiming IS dangerous I know that, but Mafia hates taking chances, since they know they cannot win if they jump a bandwagon this early in the game. Seeing on how there is over 30 people, they would want to least likely not kill the more suspicious ones, as they have no idea who is really who. Furthermore, Mafia, it seems so far, are relying alot on bandwagons and blatant suspicions. Not to mention, they also never back up their point.

Am I right?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
What I'm trying to accomplish is stopping this retarted bandwagon crap and try to settle things up. How was I being suspicious for claiming that he might be Town? It HAS been what I've been saying all along.

Please backup what you say.
ender wasn't even talking about you. You were talking about Lombardi, and ender was responding to you talking about Lombardi. Nobody there was talking about you, or claiming your were suspicious.

This post you made didn't really make sense, and ender said it didn't make sense. Then you reversed your position and said exactly what ender had said, except you were unnecessarily argumentative and condescending, and you acted like you were the first one who had said it.

I think you're totally misreading everything ender and I have said about this. None of your responses make the least bit of sense if you look at what you were responding to.

axemangx

Smash Champion
As in starting a bandwagon on me to avoid suspicion to themselves?
Exactaly. The main point of a bandwagon is to scatter suspicions everywhere so people can possibly lead suspicion away from themselves. They would try their best to act sure like they dont "SEEM" like scum. They would post intellegently, but not exactaly intellegent, but almost fake.

EDIT: Mediocre, that post was saying, "For all we know, if Z is acting that way then it could be all about their role. Even though it seems a little blatant.

And I was talking to Lombardi. I wasnt ignoring you guys.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Exactaly. The main point of a bandwagon is to scatter suspicions everywhere so people can possibly lead suspicion away from themselves. They would try their best to act sure like they dont "SEEM" like scum. They would post intellegently, but not exactaly intellegent, but almost fake.

EDIT: Mediocre, that post was saying, "For all we know, if Z is acting that way then it could be all about their role. Even though it seems a little blatant.

Isn't the point of a bandwagon to put suspicion one 1 person? Posting intellegently, but not exactaly intellegent, but almost fake doesn't make any sense. AND you edited. As Mediocre already pointed out, this isn't a bandwagon either.

NO ONE understands what the you're saying, hell, after your misreading of ender's post, it doesn't even look like you know what you're saying. At first I was strongly considering voting Mr. Lombardi, but now you are up there due to your errant posts.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Isn't the point of a bandwagon to put suspicion one 1 person? Posting intellegently, but not exactaly intellegent, but almost fake doesn't make any sense. AND you edited. As Mediocre already pointed out, this isn't a bandwagon either.

NO ONE understands what the you're saying, hell, after your misreading of ender's post, it doesn't even look like you know what you're saying. At first I was strongly considering voting Mr. Lombardi, but now you are up there due to your errant posts.
How would you know the point of it? Bandwagons can be used for any amount of people to get suspicion on. Take <3 PLUS Lombardi for example.

Whatever. Suspicions dont matter to me anywho since this arguing is basically pointless.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
axemangx, I'd really appreciate if you'd try to make your meaning clearer when you post.

As it stands, I'm not sure if what you're saying has any merit or not, because I don't really understand it. Obviously, it's not just me who is having this problem.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I'm also confused by Axemangx's posts. Don't be afraid to elaborate on stuff and make big posts if you have to. I can understand what you're saying, but not how it relates to anything else.

As for Mr. Lombardi, his voting habits, exemplified by this post, make me suspicious of him:

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3497969&postcount=393

(I hope I linked it right, it's the one where he ends with "KevinM, I encourage you to vote for axemangx, because if you refuse then that would be a dead tell. Either way, it helps us find/kill a mafiat")

However, I won't vote on him yet, because I don't want the votes run up before his defense (which I hope for him hasn't happened yet) plus I'm not sure he's mafia. Some of you seem to be getting tired of day one, but I think we can get more sure before we lynch someone.

However, Lombardi, I think you're kinda boning yourself by claiming that your role is important, without actually claming what it is. If you get out of this without roleclaiming, the mafia will still probably try to kill you since you've already said you've had a powerful role. However, they might not put that much stock in that claim since it's probably something a lot of people would say if they don't do some actual name/roleclaiming to back it up. But the fact that you've left yourself in the oppen suggestign a town power role without saying what it is, makes it seem like you might just be stalling for time so you can come up with a good fake roleclaim.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

Stop editing man

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I finally caught up... X_X And you guys spoiled DeathNote for me... ;-; I haven't finished it yet...

But oh wow. No one voted for me yet. XD *plans to lurk moar nao*

As far as I get... smashbot and lombardi are the prime suspects... smashbot for a bandwagon "I just wanna kill someone" vote and Lombardi for accusing and pointing fingers but not challenging or something.

Also, Lombardi seems like he's trying to scare us away with his supposedly uber role. When I was mafia, I tried it once. I phailed. But that was cuz some mafia info was leaked into the town. >:O

But yea. Just putting that out there.

Top Bottom