• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright i am in this now, so give me a little time to read up and I will be up to par.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If we're not going to look at any others today Egruntz gets my vote over Smashbot merely because if Egruntz wants to help the town he can eliminate smashbot for us.

Vote: Egruntz

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
If we're not going to look at any others today Egruntz gets my vote over Smashbot merely because if Egruntz wants to help the town he can eliminate smashbot for us.

Vote: Egruntz
I hate to dissuade you from voting egruntz, but he can only kill off smashbot if smashbot actually votes for him.

That seems unlikely to me, unfortunately.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
...What does common snse have to do with this? Your defenses aew looking a little scummy.

"Its my uncle's birthday! Blablablablabla"

Lets vote smashbot for idiocy and unhelpfulness.

"I had a sugar rush it was holiday break!"

Lynch smashbot.
"What? no, idiots, use common sense"

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Second vote count

Smashbot: Mr.Lombardii, Pythag (2)
Egruntz: Mediocre, TMW_Redcell, KevinM, Smashbot, Commonyoshi, Gamefreak (6)
Mediocre: <3 (1)

16 to lynch
I'll edit it as more post

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Handorin replaces Xsyven. Welcome Handorin!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm not counting it or any of your votes ever again

smashbot226

Smash Master
Yeah... I must admit I was INCREDIBLY stupid of me to say those things and then claim to use common sense...

Well, at least I've got breathing room to vent my possible ideas and theories.

To Mr. Lombardi: How does idiocy make me scummy? And if you say people should lynch me...

Why don't you just friggin' lynch me?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, i've got about 6 pages left to read. I took a small hiatus from smashboards so once i'm caught up I'll post my thoughts.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Sorry I was gone for a couple days, I went to a new years party that went for a day or two :)
ill read up from what I missed.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Hooray, I have network connectivity upstairs again. I hadn't realized that I had been lurking/inactive for 5 days, I thought it had been like 2 or 3. Erm, wow. Not exactly where I thought this was going, but deadlines will have that effect I suppose.

Anyway, I had better put my vote in so I'm voting for egruntz. I still have my other suspicions, but egruntz has stood out as an exceptional example of mishandling one's situation and if he's really town, I don't really like the idea of him hanging around. The other thing that gets me is his apparent vengeful side. If he's telling the truth about his lynch-death ability, were I in his position I would be using it to set up mafiats so that I'm reasonably certain I take some of them down with me, rather than threaten fellow townies not to lynch me or some of them die instead. That said, I think if he's willing to pettily betray his side like this then we're better off killing him now as opposed to later, when there will assuredly be fewer townies left in the game to soak up the hit. Hopefully, if egruntz is lynched, he realizes that he can still help the town even this early in the game by trying to pick out who he thinks is mafia instead of vengefully taking out more townies with himself and hurting his own side.

So, I guess that's it.

Vote: egruntz

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ok, well luckily I have been reading this thread since near the begining, so Im already caught up. ^_^

Vote: Mediocre

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I see that Smashbot is finally making at least a little effort to defend himself. I believe I had voted Smashbot before Eor posted the Vote Counts, so...
Unvote: Smashbot

Also, I'm still somewhat wary about egruntz, and his claimed power. But since we need a lynch today and time is short, I'll help.
Vote: egruntz

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Wow. I really don't want a rushed lynch, and this is looking more and more like it's going to be one.

I don't think there's all that much more to be said about the current situation, but I'm not entirely comfortable with the way things are progressing. An extension would be appreciated, Eor, if possible. I don't think it will do much practically, but it might calm this "must lynch now" mentality that seems to be sweeping through this game.

Ok, well luckily I have been reading this thread since near the begining, so Im already caught up. ^_^

Vote: Mediocre
I'd appreciate if you explained why. If it's just because you agree with what <3's says, that's fine, but if you've got any reasons of your own it would be probably be beneficial to the town to give them, as well as allow me to respond to them.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you mediocre, we could use an extension, and i find that i'm in a "we must lynch now" mentality due to the deadline. We don't have enough time to talk things out, i feel really rushed

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm feeling that if I don't have a deadline, the first day won't end, and you will all leave for lack of interest.

But, I'll extend it one day to friday.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
egruntz said:
I don't plan on role / name claiming, despite the situation that I may get into.
Why are you guys ignoring smashman's find? I think it's pretty important because this means he slipped up and forgot he said this. The most likely people to forget their own promises are mafia. (I remember someone gave a good reason for this, but I don't remember what it was)

More as I read on

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's a deadline for a reason. The reason is that you people won't lynch somebody, and the day won't end until then. You've known of the deadline for a while, I extended it a full day. That means you have two more days. I'm not extending it beyond that, if you can't lynch somebody in that time tough luck.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm feeling that if I don't have a deadline, the first day won't end, and you will all leave for lack of interest.

But, I'll extend it one day to friday.
Thank you. That's all I was asking for.

I just wanted a bit of time to let people fully consider the options and make their decisions, rather than feeling rushed into it.

Top Bottom