• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eor's Hellhouse Mafia - Night 2 (totally cancelled)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I agree there sir.

Well we have stuff to talk about on day2 and with this bomb going off

ho' boy things are gonna change fast i reckon

camo-man

Smash Cadet
commonyoshi said:
You know what would be really cool? If Ergruntz would, if he is telling the truth, take smashbot and <3 out with him so everything would be busted out wide open for Day 2.
I lol'd when I saw this... but it would make for a lot of discussion if people aren't lazy.

smashman90 said:
I wouldn't consider it a find. I just found it and thought it was funny.
Shut up and look smart. >.o

Tom said:
Speaking of which, does anyone else find it strange that even in lieu of everyones' voting for egruntz, Handorin (a new replacement) voted for Mediocre. In later posts, he defended <3 and said that if he were a doctor, he would protect <3. And then when confronted about his seemingly reasonless vote, he took the questioner's reason, being "<3 has a good point."
I thought Handorin was being really friendly with <3 too... almost like they have an alliance somehow. Mason/mafia are two possibilities.

And wow... a few days missed and already a lynch? (My last post I stopped reading at page 71 with 15 posts per page so I didn't see the series of votes for egruntz :O)

And I think this has something to do with a role that happens after lynch. I'm not sure what it could be... maybe a last ditch lynch save? (I made a lynch protector role in FE mafia)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I thought Handorin was being really friendly with <3 too... almost like they have an alliance somehow. Mason/mafia are two possibilities.
That's because <3 is really the only one who shares my suspicion of Medi. Did you expect me to bandwagon onto egruntz when I first joined in?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I didn't, but i didn't think you'd come in and try and sway a bomb to blow up a powerful player with minimal suspicions.. the same way i said i wouldn't have wanted him to kill off <3

To many other worthy candidates, inactives, suspicious, weak players.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Okay, so I have been reading up and I support the vote of Egruntz, since he came out said everything.

However, Smashman is confusing. I will grab some posts in a while so you can see what i mean.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I agree with everyone that egruntz shouldn't target <3. From a purely selfish perspective, <3 isn't someone I want to keep around (because he seems intent on lynching me), but I think he has the potential to be a valuable asset to the town. I don't like his playstyle, but he's intelligent enough that he might see something that other people miss, and is therefore worth keeping around.

God, I hate all this talk about Britney Spears on TV. I guess some people are actually interested in that stuff. I used to kind of enjoy Keith Olberman, just because it was one of the few shows that has such an obvious left-wing bias. Now half the time it just focuses on celebrity antics.

smashbot226

Smash Master
I think my arch rival is KevinM, now.

I'll be watching you, you sneaky man.

Oh, and <3 definitely DOES know enough to be kept around for a worthy amount of time. He's been in enough Mafia games to know the rules and tactics inside and out.

Although his third person attitude is definitely an annoyance, I see him as the most valuable player here... or our worst enemy.

OMFG TAWKNG ABOUT BRITN3Y SPEARS IS SUSPICIOUS!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Lol smashbot. You took the words right out of my mouth. What's up with Britney talk anyways?

So when is night/the next day coming? We've had this decided vote for awhile.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
God, I hate all this talk about Britney Spears on TV. I guess some people are actually interested in that stuff. I used to kind of enjoy Keith Olberman, just because it was one of the few shows that has such an obvious left-wing bias. Now half the time it just focuses on celebrity antics.
Nice role there. So you have to have one post a day about celebrity gossip, interesting. Could he be Geraldo Rivera?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Believe it or not, I was just expressing my disapproval of all this idiotic media attention on celebrities and the dumb things they do. Anyhow, any role having to do with celebrity gossip would have to be mafia or independent. Could you imagine Geraldo Rivera being town? I sure couldn't.

This twilight stage is lasting forever.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry I wasn't active recently, I was driving back to college, and probably will still fail to be active as my journey isn't over. but egruntz is lynched...I'm interested to see what happens next.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Final Day 1 vote count

Smashbot: Pythag (1)
Egruntz: Mediocre, TMW_Redcell, KevinM, Smashbot, Commonyoshi, Gamefreak, Flipstar, Mr.Lombardii, Smashman90, Yeroc, OMegawhitemage, DiamondFalcon, Meowkitty007, Ender, Tom, Egruntz (16)
Mediocre: <3, Handorin (2)

The day ends, and a decision is made. You all descend on Egruntz, but just as you start to charge he pulls out a spear. You still charge, but he immediately stabs forward, piercing Smashbot in the lungs, then picking his spear up and throwing it towards Flipstar, impaling him though the tip. But just as the spear leaves the rest of you tackle him, and he is soon ripped to pieces. He was King Leonidas, Town Aligned.

You then look at the nearby body of Smashbot, dead from his wound, and recoil at the disgusting sight. He was an Anime Nerd, Town Aligned

Looking over, you then see Flipstar's dead body, just as it decays into black smoke. He was Hiemie, Mafia aligned

The day over, you all go to sleep.

Day 1 is now over. It is now Night. Send in Night Roles, no talking

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Cool little idea. I didn't think Mafia would work on a forum, but I'll be darned. Let me know if there's an empty slot here or there.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Will do.

If you do not want to use your night ability, send me a PM stating so. I don't know if I mentioned this so far, but yeah. Otherwise I'm just going to be waiting for it and start to get annoyed. That hasn't happened yet, but it might.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Send me your night roles!

Deadline is Wednesday

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well this is odd

When I first posted "what the bloody hell", I saw over 12 messages of me, alternating between "Send me your night roles!" and "Send me your night roles! Deadline is Wednesday", and I had no idea how. So I posted my message, which came out twice, but the forums crashed, and I did it again, but the 12 posts are gone. Odd.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
So if a mod does something to a members post, it's modded...

So if someone does something to a mod's post is it admin'd?

Eor got admin'd! XD

*goes back to sleep*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Deadline for roles are Tuesday, when the clock hits 1/9 you're too late.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Too late!

I'm going to school, but I'll have the night roles ordered out and start day 2 when I get back.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That was a long school day.

Day 2

As you all go to sleep after the end of the day, you hear a guitar, and a song fills the air.

I dumped you again
I don't understand
It's happened before
Can't take it no more

These foolish games
Always end up in confusion
I'll take you back
Just to leave you once again

I died in my dreams
What's that supposed to mean?
Got lost in the fire
I died in my dreams
Reaching out for your hand
My fatal desire...

As the song continues, you all uneasily fall asleep, not sure what the night will bring.

You quickly wake up, and look around to find...everyone? Not that there aren't a few problems.

Yeroc is hung over, using his hands to cover his eyes from the sun. He cannot vote today

Mediocre, Wikipedia, and Meowkitty all have small bruises, like somebody hit them around. But other then that, they're fine.

And that is it. With 27 alive, it will take 14 to lynch.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Uneventful. I guess we just have to figure out of the bruises are a type of progressive killing where if we are bruised too many times it will kill us or if that is Eor's way of saying that someone tried to kills us but failed in some way.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think both are quite possible. Perhaps it's a night kill that takes more than one night, to kill more than one person at a time?

But if the second option's true, that means there're at least three possible night kills each night.

And Yeroc, I'm wondering whether the unable-to-vote thing is his own ability, or whether someone is able to stop him from voting. If it IS his own ability, I'm sure he benefits from it in some way...

What if he got drunk and hit us around?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Although the night was somewhat uneventful, I think the last day brought to light some knowledge. We got really lucky with egruntz kills, and we happened to kill Flipster/Heimie. I think he might have been the god father of the game because Heimie is the leader of the back room.

I dont quite understand the song. I'm not sure if it is related to someone's night action, or if it is driving the plot.

I'm also guessing there is a bartender role, probably protown, that invites one person to the bar and the side effect is they can't vote.

The bruises, the only explanation I can think of is that the person is looking for something. A thief that could perhaps steal a cop's gun, doctor's knife, etc so they can't use their abilities or allow the thief to acquire their ability. (Gotta love reviewing the role guide in the flash tutorial)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think both are quite possible. Perhaps it's a night kill that takes more than one night, to kill more than one person at a time?

But if the second option's true, that means there're at least three possible night kills each night.
That seems pretty powerful to have the ability to kill three a night (over a delayed time). Perhaps it's a delayed kill, but randomly kills one of the three.

And Yeroc, I'm wondering whether the unable-to-vote thing is his own ability, or whether someone is able to stop him from voting. If it IS his own ability, I'm sure he benefits from it in some way...

What if he got drunk and hit us around?
I thought about him hitting us. I'm sure it's a random act that happens when someone is drunk. After all, they are drunk.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Cool, no deaths last night, and Egruntz took out a mafiat! We're off to a better start, and at least we have some info this day. So either the doctor got lucky, or the mafia got roleblocked or something. No idea what the song or the bruises mean though.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Riciardos and BHLMRO are being replaced by Matunas and Aeris, respectfully. Welcome them!

Top Bottom