• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ciao PRIDE come volete Denaro Match me per circa un dollaro nigqa. :)

Yo BAsiC SaUsAGe YOu lEfT SWAt?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
My God! Leo is in EC?!

So guys, I'm thinking of hosting an EC-only Smashfest at my house some time soon. Thoughts?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'd definitely want awesome people like that, but we haven't done anything crew-exclusive yet.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
first post said:
He's a little annoying kid from PA! Even though that is partially true, he's a cool kid with the drive to get better. He's a former member of Titans of Smash and left that crew for a few minor personal reasons and because he'd rather be in a stronger crew. Like most of the crew, he focuses on doubles a lot and enjoys it more. He's apparently going to be teaming with Keitaro now, and that could work out well for him.
why r u guys *******s...?

Rocann

Smash Lord
ya chibo he wanted to go join a crew that had better players, and I guess he didn't get along with some people here? idk

also there are better MKs there so he can embrace his main finally and maybe learn how to play him right

fkacyan

Smash Hero
-_-;;

10stillcrewlesslol

EDIT: WTF, I was almost at 2000 posts, where the hell did the other 110 go

noodles

Smash Champion
you have posts in this thread so yeah. any post made in the beast coast sub forum got deleted because if you post there now, you dont get post count +1. ct'ers got it the worst, for obvious reasons

Top Bottom