• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
is there any kind of pokemon tourney action goin on? i forget
i dont see it on the site but i thought i remembered hearing someone say something about it
YES! Bring your DS! There will be a pokemon meet-up trade, and battle session each day... times are being finalized.

he should get 50 bucks off for the blue wii
Oh that reminds me... one of our vendors mods 360s to look like that... but I'm not sure if they do Wiis... I doubt it but pimped out 360s will be for sale at GameUniCon...

The Blue Wii Could destroy all of the 360s by itself though...

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
The disc slot light of my Blue Wii is ALWAYS on, no matter what.

It shall be the only Wii there whose disc slot light is on as all the other Wii's probably dont have their disc slot light on while playing games :p

Caution: Wii might Rick Roll you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4E_lfhpYMY

and lulz at the menu. Currently, my Wii Menu is fully black right now as opposed to only half black 6 months ago.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
The disc slot light of my Blue Wii is ALWAYS on, no matter what.

It shall be the only Wii there whose disc slot light is on as all the other Wii's probably dont have their disc slot light on while playing games :p
My Wii's Blue light usually lights up late at night when I'm asleep when it's thinking of killing me... Just sayin...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
whats the buy in and prise for the battletoads speed run tourney again?

Im thinking of bringing a friend of mine who is pretty much gauranteed to win that prise, but he wont come if its not worth his time...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i wanna creww battle!

And yeah THERES A SMASH BUS FROM NY GOING TO THIS RIGHT?

forward

Smash Champion
Can anyone pick me up from one of these airports on friday?

Logan International Airport (Boston)
Bradley International Airport(Connecticut)

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Will there be a massive amount of footage of the actual event and not of tourny vids?

My video camera died at one of the E.S.T.I.C.L.E.S. along with its tripod. The tripod died first surprisingly.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Just a stupid question to throw out there...

I'm a cash only person (LOL) and I have no way to purchase tickets to this ahead of time... Am I screwed?? or will I (And someone catching a ride with me) be able to by tickets on sunday?

I don't play Brawl, and Melee is sunday only... so... yeah...

A informed response would be HIGHLY appreciated.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Just a stupid question to throw out there...

I'm a cash only person (LOL) and I have no way to purchase tickets to this ahead of time... Am I screwed?? or will I (And someone catching a ride with me) be able to by tickets on sunday?

I don't play Brawl, and Melee is sunday only... so... yeah...

A informed response would be HIGHLY appreciated.
buy a visa giftcard at the mall...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, best I get this cleared and out the way early. I can take a bus to boston to problem. I just need a pick up from there if anyone can help out.

Also can anyone offer housing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom