• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'm interested. I have a modded Wii I can bring, and maybe a TV.

One thing, is there any way to check how many people have actually registered already for this?

edit: also lol

Slikvik said:
I already took that title
Last time we played I beat you in peach dittos XD

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
WHEN WAS the last time you even ****ing played the GAME ....... stfu with that **** ....go get 4 stocked!
lol CK. I'll just play you with a different character next time.

i played brawl a couple weeks ago, w00t. But the only wii we have is voodoo's, and he lent it to slikvik D:

Milln

Smash Champion
I could not find the following accounts:

Aero(D3)
Basic Sausage
Blood Hawk
BoA
Chaz
Cloud stealth CY
Dory
Fatal
James Z
Jank
Kai
Jingle Joe
LambChops(No pms)
Lee Puff
Light
LOZR
MemphisChains
Milln
Mr. X
Pants
Ryzen Xia
Whoa whoa whoa, what? I was invited to this? (RKJoker alerted me that I was being looked for)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
B@sic_Sausage
Blood_Hawk
See.Why.
F_For_Fatal
Kai973 (Kaiber Kop is his new one)
memphischains

Those are the real account names of some of the people you couldn't find (See.Why. is CY). I'm not sure if some of those underscores are spaces, though. Try both.

Milln

Smash Champion
I already informed Blood Hawk of his invitation. Both of us have a 12 hour drive so we'd like to go, but we're wary of... 12... hour drives... (then again, i'm driving to Apex, so I can't really john out of this. XD) and so it's kinda up in the air. =o It's ultra cool that i'm wanted, though. <333 I'll prolly end up coming with some persuasion. =o Like promises of confections, etc.

Edit: My signature refuses to show up in this thread. o,o I'm Milln, if it wasn't obvious by my previous post.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Imma Brawl Til I Motha****in Fall U Feel Me?

Good stuff, gonna make this my sig

Thumbs your response was like 50 pages late.Lol your so slow.

Dude You have to beat the game with all characters except Seth, then win with 1 perfect and 2 ultra finishes and then it is still random, no joke, Gouken doesnt just show up for anyone LOL.
What?! It was only ONE page late

lol CK. I'll just play you with a different character next time.

i played brawl a couple weeks ago, w00t. But the only wii we have is voodoo's, and he lent it to slikvik D:
You still owe me $4 lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank's Housing!

So I am going to offer housing to anyone who would like it from anywhere (since MD/VA seems to be lacking it) with a few stipulations!!

First of all just know that there will probably be booze/drugs at my house. You don't have to partake, but if you don't want to be around that sort of stuff at all I suggest that you don't come here.

Secondly, I am imposing a $5 fee for anyone who stays with me per night. Why? Because I'm a jew who loves money. Also, because it helps me cope with having tons of smashers in my house who i barely know. And lastly, because I can't have sex with my girlfriend while smashers are here so I need some compensation for that.

As far as sleeping arrangements go, I have 3 couches, a chair, and an extra bed. (along with floorspace obviously). Either people decide on their own who gets to sleep where, or you guys can bribe me :D

I am pretty limited on blankets and pillows and stuff, so I suggest you bring your own. I have like 1-2 extra but definitely not enough for everyone.

Oh and I'll probably need a ride to the tournament, so whoever the driver is of the car who will take me can stay for free and automatically get a sleeping spot of their choosing.

Anyway, my apartment is pretty awesome. The only thing I request is for people not to steal things and for people to please bring their own shampoo etc so mine doesn't get drained :D

If i can think of anything else i'll post it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i cleaned the entire place after the last tourney anyway :D

and anyway there are 2 bathrooms XD...

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Plank's Housing!

So I am going to offer housing to anyone who would like it from anywhere (since MD/VA seems to be lacking it) with a few stipulations!!

First of all just know that there will probably be booze/drugs at my house. You don't have to partake, but if you don't want to be around that sort of stuff at all I suggest that you don't come here.

Secondly, I am imposing a $5 fee for anyone who stays with me per night. Why? Because I'm a jew who loves money. Also, because it helps me cope with having tons of smashers in my house who i barely know. And lastly, because I can't have sex with my girlfriend while smashers are here so I need some compensation for that.

As far as sleeping arrangements go, I have 3 couches, a chair, and an extra bed. (along with floorspace obviously). Either people decide on their own who gets to sleep where, or you guys can bribe me :D

I am pretty limited on blankets and pillows and stuff, so I suggest you bring your own. I have like 1-2 extra but definitely not enough for everyone.

Oh and I'll probably need a ride to the tournament, so whoever the driver is of the car who will take me can stay for free and automatically get a sleeping spot of their choosing.

Anyway, my apartment is pretty awesome. The only thing I request is for people not to steal things and for people to please bring their own shampoo etc so mine doesn't get drained :D

If i can think of anything else i'll post it.
you sir are my hero i am knightmare and i support this man. count me in!!!!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Me doing good in school actually ****ed over me being able to attend doubles XD I'll still be there for singles!!

Sorry Coney :(

EDIT: This is a two day event right....? If not that makes things even worse <_<

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright, the front page has been updated.

Here is the following schedule

Saturday

10:00 AM-Doors open
11:00 AM-Teams Start
5:00-Break
6:00 PM-Singles Pools Start
12:00 AM-Singles Pools Done(hopefully)

Sunday

11:00 AM
-Doors Open
12:00 PM-Singles Start
6:00 PM-End of Singles(OOS can leave, and if they get kicked out early they can probably leave by 4:00PM)
10:00 PM-End of tourney

Because of the extra day the venue fee had to be jacked up to $15

Milln

Smash Champion
I may be there. Ergo, you will be there to confirm.
.... Umby's presence intrigues me.

Also, why is it that when I start watching an anime, everyone else seems to watch it, too?

You, BlueBlade and someone else I can't think of all have Shana pictures in their sig or avatar. @@

You should def. come and bring Tenesee with you :)

Don't forget to Pre-Register if you decide to come
That's not persuasion. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom