• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
falcon ditto MM 20$ ???
Sure thing, just so you know, I ***** everyone in falcon dittos at COT4, well all but Azen, I took him to the third match, it was last stock, he had 97% and I had 36%, then I SD'd from steak and cheese sandwhich grease and a fail d-air spike.... just ask Candy and G-reg about my Falcon. lol

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
i mean ok im not anyone you've faced....lol im boss....
Very true, I'm looking forward to it.

@Inui: Azen didn't do that bad :/ he just hates metaknight, after his 45th one in a row, he stopped trying, also I've heard about ally's falcon, didn't get to see it though.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I haven't even touched Brawl since SF4 came out. I'm gonna have to pry myself off the stick to get back into some Brawl practice before this. It's just so hard to put down.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
do i really haaaaaaaaaave 2 pre-reg? cant it just be understood that im DEFINTELY coming?
Everyone MUST pre register

pre registering will allow us to make pools in advanced

There is no pre pay involved
We were going to do a paypal pre pay, but it seems that they take a small % of every transaction as a fee, so.... that would add up to be a good chucnk / we are avoiding it

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
175 people blah blah don't play blah blah don't show up blah blah = worse than COT4 making brackets for pre-reg when people don't actually come

GIMR, please show some smarts when using this, if you think people aren't gonna show from the pre-reg list, have a backup plan, because having 60 people drop off the pre-reg list would make the bracket just as much of a nightmare as COT4 trying to fill in the blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom