• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Sorry bout not making the pre release today guys but I said to Cal I may not be able to, depending on ££ and it wasn't good :(. Hope you guys had a great time, im sure you did, let me know what pulls you guys got :D

Tamoo

Smash Master
Geoooorge! You suck for not coming! Understand though :/

Anyway, really enjoyed myself and managed to pull some good primes, and got the blastoise line i was looking for ^^

Also I ***** ****, Beeston didn't know what hit 'em with ma eevee/hitmonlee/muk trio

Thanks a lot for the housing brad, also, fixed my controller ;)

If george is def going next weekend, I MAY consider going, IF I find out I get into l'boro on thursday. If not, I'm not gonna turn up I don't think. Also, just found out that some guy is starting up a league in oxford from september which is lame cos i won't be here then :/

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
come on man my syther/pinsir/hitmonlee trio ***** your ***
You came first with 2 wins 1 loss and a bye, yet I came fourth with 3 wins and 1 loss BS

sorry for not coming round yesterday i just went home and slept lolol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
man i remember that exeggutor coin tossing **** with energy trans that could either be garbage or gay

and stuff like smog lol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
ok lemme get this straight both of you claim to not use *any* coin tosses in your deck yet you had a match with 20 of them :confused:

Brado

Smash Lord
It was a pre-release, meaning you build a deck out of cards you get from 6 boosters + basic energy. So they weren't using their regular decks.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Tamao you'll get in don't you worry :). Let me know how you do, great if you do, then I'm sure we can meet often with the LC guys.

If you do, let me know then we'll sort out Beeston :D

Sorry again, I got payed on Sat which is hella annoying. Means I'm sorted now tho :D

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Hey guys this is Willz using Ramz account.

I got super banned loooool.

Willz legacy is finished.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
3 Years of trolling... ended TODAY.

Countless infractions for spam, censor dodging, flaming, inapproriate content, and even TROLLING.

R.I.P. Willz, I'm sure no one will miss you LOL

Will Savage

Smash Cadet
Wow! Players in Leicester????!!!!! GEE WHIZ!

I hope someone hosts a smash bros. festival soon I would love to come to it!

Will Savage

Smash Cadet
Wow really? Erm.... well I guess I could host something. I'm only 13 years old though, I'll try and sort something out LOL!

Top Bottom