• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Tamoo

Smash Master
Awesome stuff

And a side note, I have to get to leicester at 10.26 on sunday morning :urg: so i may be up annoyingly early

Im arriving in LC at roughly 1030 on saturday. I think i know my way to the bus stop, been there enough times now. Which bus do I get? And i get off at a londis or something rite?

edit: nvm, just read first page

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Tamoo it won't be as annoying early wakeup as you think from there.

I will aim to arrive a similar time I guess? I can get there 10:21 then I can show you to the bus station/stop.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Mr Otter is going to be arriving around that time as well, so if it's possible can you please take him with you to my house via bus? That'd be really helpful guys =D

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah sure that's cool, if you find out his exact arrival time that'd be helpful. Is MrOtter going Sat night to? I'll go with him back to the station if so.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Yep he is, he said he was gonna decide what time he was coming at soon I believe. My mum may be able to pick you 3 up from the station if you wait together... although I'm not 100% sure atm.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
That'd be great Willz. I'll get bus back with MrOtter on way back. Let us know and hyped for this and SNY!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
what events will be happening so i know if its worth coming cos if its all melee then il pass lol+ entry fee for each event

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Brawl singles - £2
Melee Singles- £2

then
Melee doubles - £2 a team
and maybe Brawl doubles if anyone is up for it - £2 a team

=D

I would like everyone to enter brawl regardless if you hate it or not. We enter melee so you enter brawl :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
^^ Same here really lol. I would enter Brawl if people asked him to normally anyway, but this close to SNY I don't really fancy it unless everyone enters Melee.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
**** yeah port town aero

imma gonna restart playing brawl noaw

The Bowser suicide klaw rule present in the SBR Ruleset 2.0 has been removed.

The BBR now recommends that the game's verdict should always be honored; a victory screen should decide the winner
**** that imma quiting

K.Mac

Smash Lord
wtf, PS2 and green greens are counterpick?

screw that.

edit

I'm confused ... it sounds like they're ALLOWING standing infinites? Or did they just not mention they're still banned? If so, D3 vs Luigi is going to end up turning tournaments into angry mobs.

edit again

-will CP PS2 against snakes. lmfao.-

The Filth

Smash Lord
-will CP PS2 against snakes. lmfao.-
What, all 2 of us?

Calz, who it won't matter which stage you pick it against, and me, who wont be seen dead at a tourney sporting laughable rulesets like that?

Good luck finding some others I guess =]

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i dunno if I can have you round Friday now, parents will only let me have 2 people round lol. need to find out if Cal n Andy are still coming though ;p

Tamoo

Smash Master
Heey EM, this is about the weekend after SNY, not this weekend

What time is the prerelease from and to? I'd like to be housed one of the nights if possible, probably the saturday night if I can meet up with you guys in Leicester or something to help me get there on the day
Just gotta plan this all now cos i may be housing germans over that weekend.

Top Bottom