• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Well Ed soon as Colette gets home I'll find out what days shes working this week and come on one of them days lol.

4-2-4 lines are like 4 Charmander to 2 Charmeleon to 4 Charazard

It's considered the best way to run a stage 2 line of Pokemon.

Pokemon that only go up to stage 1 are a lot easier to run of course, but stage 2 are often and usually better.

Kone

Smash Master
That makes sense Georgy ^^. Youll have to give me more insight into your poke mastery when youre over this week. Also, do you have anything we can record some footage of the venue on? Would be good for last minute advertisement and showing people where their sleeping etc.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Sunday/Monday at Calz was ****ing awesome rofl, so much banter n so much lulz were had. Darran you need to come down so much more often, you are LC 4 lyfe!!! Unfortunate that I arrived before MTR =O

Also, are you guys (cal, darran and MTR) coming round tomorrow? If you do come sometime after 12 and ring me please to make sure I'm up rofl.

Also Cal, bring my ****ing Xbox HD cable, Wii, scart cables and power cable and also Super Street Fighter IV. kthxbi

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My fest is CONFIRMED for next Saturday (7th August), a Brawl + Melee tournament will be running with 3 set ups for each game.

Wiis and Brawl + Gamecubes and Melee will be required.

For as much food and drink as you want will be charged at £1 or £2.

Brawl/Melee tourney will be £3 entry.

Everyone arrive between 10am-12pm please, and everyone must leave by 7-8pm unless you're being housed.

Brado

Smash Lord
Sicklez. I don't mind paying for food, but I don't see the point in £3 for each game when there's probably gonna be less than ten people, why not all just put a £1 in, that way I'm sure everyone will enter both. It seems petty, but I'm not gonna waste £3 to lose at Brawl.
Who's actually interested in this already? what number you aiming for?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll lower tourney fees to £2 if there's not much interest, same with food/drink fee (to £1). I just wrote that out quickly before I left lol.

I'm aiming for over 10 people at least. I don't know how much Brawl interest they'll be, but Calzorz said he might come.

Here's the people I think we can get;
Willz
Brado
Calzum
Marni
Vaughan (Vaughan told Josh he'd like to come to a tourney, so hopefully he'll make this)
Yeniths
Zunari
Navi
Leliel
Kone?
Calzorz
Anaky?
MTR?
K.MAC?????

I would like to think there would be more attendees than this. I don't expect any melee players from London to be making the journey to this considering SNY is so close.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Calzorz said he might come because he needs training before a Berlin tourney. I haven't really been playing either game lately and I need practice.

Plus with a bigger pot it'll make it more competitive, so it's not just a friendlies tourney lololol.

George I will beat you in the GF's this time believe it! Calzorz... yeah u gun get destroyed... =[

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Willz was a pretty cool guy on the Captain Falcon boards, hope he recovers from his ban soon!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I just lol'd.

Anyway I can't make this. I currently got no money (that flat BS yeah? I just forked out for carpets and broadband and I've still got to pay for more crap like tables and furniture and crap.)

no K.Mac banter this time, lolz.

Top Bottom