• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I wanna play smash tomorroooooooooooooooooooow. Need training!

Gonna book tomorrow as well hopefully but I got no money atm, gonna need to steal some of my parents lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Don't worry I am the pokepro (that was my nickname on serebii forums and i also had access to the pros only section on it cuz I am so good) and I am incredble at the card and video games.

HEHE I AM THE POKEKING!

Brado

Smash Lord
Idk what time, will probably be the 8:53, but my ticket allows pretty much any time. Super offpeak child return yayz

edit: lol @ calzum's grammar

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
EM/LC da bess!!!

I've gotten really sick now, so 'fml'! Quoted from the taiwanese king andrew!

Cal you should have a week long fest when your parents leave, would be RAKE! Maybe get some scrubs PROS round!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
The sore throat will last about 4 days as that's what happened to me and my parents.

Then after those days you will be coughing like ****, runny nose, blocked ears, headaches etc. (which is what I've got now).

No johns n00b get *****

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll try and come if I'm in a healthy condition, I don't want to be spreading my illness. Although I may have spreaded it at GT3 already.

Tamoo

Smash Master
How did none of you guys get out of bracket? You guys have gotten seriously good quite quickly, pretty awesome to see.

And yeah, would be great if some of you could come down to kone's, didn't really get to play anyone but calz at gt

Brado

Smash Lord
Haha I went out by 1 game loss -_- shoulda made bracket, I could of won a few that i lost, but whatever, I'll just make bracket next time. Aaha thanks, gratz on beating Jo3 and Yen, you did well in the bracket. Me and willz woulda wrecked you in dubz though ;)

I'll be trying to come down, I wanna improve further before SNY =]

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Brad would of gotten through pools if he didn't lose that 1 game to Fortunecookie. Not sure about Cal but I think he took a game off everyone in his pool but 1 person.

I still think I had the hardest pool and would have gotten through in the 3 other pools, but me doing somewhat well in my pool (I should really have beaten Alpha dash first game <_< ) has given me more motivation to keep practising.

Also your face looks very funny while playing LOLOLOLOLOLLO

Brado

Smash Lord
Haha yeahh I played bad that set (johns) and I also think I shouldn't of lost a game to The Lust.

Yeah you probs did lol

Lool dat video da be$$

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
But I'll beat you all anyway so why would it matter if I didn't go? I don't want y'all to be depressed when I 3/4 stock you guys!

j3ly

Smash Champion
whens the next em monthly nd how much does it cost to get to there and back in a day from london?
how many entrants typically?

Top Bottom