• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Calz you def up for going Beeston this Sat? I am if you are, I've nothing to do lol.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
yeah George deffo up for it :D
hopfully somebody wants the top half of suicune raikou

anyone heard anything of brad since saturday, i still have his clothes and GC controller in ma room

Kone

Smash Master
George/Brad are you guys going to GT3? if so I have spare car seats if you want to come to brum the night before and practice with me, joe and will then drive to london in the morning :).

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hey Ed I would say that sounds great, but I think there is more then just 2 of us coming up from Leicester to GT3.

If Willz, Calzum and Brado are all coming from Leicester to GT3, I would be up for coming to Brum first and coming with you guys, I will talk to everyone and see whats happening :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Tamoo you up for coming to Leicester or Birmingham before hand? then maybe me and you could go with Ed, or after we practice at Leicester for a bit, maybe me and you go to Eds and the LC guys go on train?

I'm sure we could work something out.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I dunno about going all the way to LC tbh, costs me about £40 so i'd rather go straight to birmingham and i work on friday so i won't be able to get to leicester till like 9 lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
Actually, this all depends if someone is bringing recording to gt, if no one else is, I may have to go home and get my laptop from repairs before going to this tournament :s

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Okay guys I have like 1minute to type this so imma do it real quick lol erm whats the plan for gt3 guys cuz ill be either goin by train or stayin at my uncles cuz my auntie is bak from japan lololzolz so i dunno is you guys being housed or some **** cuz if i dnt go my aunties are we going alexs or going bak the same day ?!?!?!? and is josh coming cuz u need to come maaaan kthxbi

Brado

Smash Lord
Josh said he can't make it, I've asked George to ask TC to house us that night, but if TC reads this then please mayy me/george/cal maybe willz be housed the saturday night?! :D
Andd I may take Kone up on his offer if there's space and the others can catch train, unless it ends up being cal on his own, then I'll go with him
that may not make much sense but yeah...

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
okay awesome lololool someone put like 100 euros in this computer got like 5hours left on it ****

Yeniths

East Midlands!
WILLZ!!! we need to know if your coming with us!!

If not Myself, Brado and Calzum can all train it up to Eds it seems! then car it with you guys.

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah there is three seats in the car. Therefore, brad, cal and george can come to mine friday night and then get the car in the morning sat.

I need an answer for this asap as Im going to Newcastle 2moro for family stuff and wont be back till friday morning and will need to know when people are arriving friday and if they need picking up and what not.

Also, and this is more to joe, I am pretty skint so if we dont get a full car I dont think I could afford to go :s

Kone

Smash Master
George you have my mob number so you could give me a ring or text when you have more of an understanding or if you want to talk plans through.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I can't go by myself (parents xD) so if you guys go to brummy then go but I won't be coming gt3. you're choice guys I don't really care lol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Right guys I'm sorry about this, but I think I'm going to have to go to Eds due to me being short of moneyz.

BUuuut I'm up for coming Leicester tomorrow night as I can afford that, then go from Leicester to Eds on Friday night.

Thing is tho, I would prob arrive at 7:20 or 8:20 tomorrow night, could anyone get me a lift? also housing XD

Brado

Smash Lord
Working tomorow, so I cant really get you a lift/house you sorry dude, I'm sure Cal will.

Everyone up for playing all day friday, need training guiize?! Who can host ?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alright if Cal could meet me at around then times 2mo that'd be great and house me that'd be even greater lol.

Yeah playing all day Fri would be great, need it, been playing today with Jase and I need to work on some stuff lol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ok man thanks, thats great. I will text you tomorrow, letting you know what time I arrive at LC station, so see you then :D

Top Bottom