• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Willz told me to post this...

Brad I need the EastMidlands account info soon please... I know you cba to get the pass but it'll take like 5mins -_-"

Kone

Smash Master
calz/brad/yens do you guys have any dark energys, sneasels, dittos or kecleons (rr) that i could potentially have that are uneeded? got an idea of a deck i want to run and start buying into. Let me know ^_^

Tamoo

Smash Master
I've got one darkness energy lol :/

and the only dark cards i have are darkrai, poocheyena, murkrow and cacturne im afraid

dark is such a hard type to collect for, the main reason for choosing water for me was the ease of collecting

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I do have 2 Kecleons ed (:

Cards i need
Garchomp C SV
Honchkrow G PL(George has these i need them off him:D)
Crobat G PL
Uxie MD
Nidoran RR
Nidoqueen RR

Rare Candy
Any of the Team Galactic Invention Trainers/Supporters (Except the TM G)
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Bebes
Pokemon communication

Darkness Energy
Special Darkness

Will trade/buy for any of these cards

Tamoo

Smash Master
I've also got two skuntanks sp's if anyone needs them

I'll be starting up a new deck soon, soo soon after my first one lol. I might need some cards then but i pretty much got every card i could ask for atm

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'm very likely coming to this, will check out ticket prices now but on first look, seems i can come on the saturday for just over a tenner, and leave for gmjack's fest on the sunday for 15, which is much cheaper than it usually is travelling to lc.

Edit: Just checked the stage list and now im even more confirmed :D someone has sense finally putting ps in counters and putting some cool stages in

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Willz too good at convincing Tamoo to come, POKEMON CARD TOURNEY WOOOO cuz that'd be **** sik! :)

Where's George at? Need to contact him... =P

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Lol Tam I don't think we have used that list in a long time, though I think we should use it for some fun

if all those stages are on then Mute should also be on :(

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
We should be using SNY rules cuz that'd be the best thing to do lol

Everyone should enter Brawl btw, even if you dislike it. It'll be fun and I'll be charging £2 for each tournament to make it somewhat competitive. Melee doubles will occur after singles has finished with £2 a team. =]

If we have time after that maybe low tiers or something =D

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'll be there Saturday.

Sorry Tamoo but prob can't make it to GM Jacks due to money johns, but I will defiantly make this. I may just have to be boring and traveling alone due to money.

I really look forward to this however and will bring my cards etc.
I'd be up for teaming Tamoo should we do teams at this to btw. And tbh I think Brado and Willz should go together as they are at SNY.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Aah well fair enough. And yeah, def coming to this now, costs me as much to go here and then gmjack's than it would to just go to his lol, stupid transport

And yeah, lets team :D

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
I am planning to do teams after singles. Brad is working till 4pm... usually the singles bracket finishes around then, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. =P

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
does anybody have a good working controller they can lend me for sat, i'd use my spare but the springs in it are ****ing awful and havn't been broken in at all :/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol 8-man Bracket will be pro. Okay if i came could i get housing Friday? Cuz if i ahve to come saturday, theres no way i'll be up at 8am, ive been sleeping since like 1pm lol.

Kone

Smash Master
Tam if you are staying in LC till sunday why dont you come from there to Brum? unless, ofc, going back to yours isnt out of the way (jsut trying to make things easier for you :)).

Top Bottom