• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yoshi can lightsheild dammit! You can't tell the difference but you can do things like lightsheild storng attacks which will push you off the stage and onto the ledge for safety. It also lasts longer than other sheilds, you can do a type of powersheild with no lag (supersheilding) and you can jump out of his sheild in the first few frames. It also can recover if you roll

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
I see O_o

I never really noticed Yoshi's shield to function much differently to anyone elses (although I will be honest and I've had my cousin complain no number of times about how quickly I've always been able to pull Yoshi's shield up the instant I've needed it... I assumed I was just quick to react like that. probably not. xD)

Need to practice more >_>

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
ooooo looky at geos torney thread all offical and formal like <(>.<")>

should be good man gonna have to practice up getting abit rusty ^^

xxx ',; )

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Yen recon you could house one more? I could make this if that will be possible. Just cba to travel if im only smashin for the day. Plus that way I could teach you and ant how to play brawl and you could both teach me a bit more melee **** O:D

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
if i dont, alan does :) didnt stand a chance really ben. go huddle up on the floor under the sink :)
NOOO it was you. Me and Alan were the ones argueing the case that you always got Stes ****ing bed and I always had to sleep on the floor that is about as soft as reinforced concrete.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yen recon you could house one more? I could make this if that will be possible. Just cba to travel if im only smashin for the day. Plus that way I could teach you and ant how to play brawl and you could both teach me a bit more melee **** O:D
Yeah that'd be fine, i can house ummm say 3-5 people I'd say. Not sure who needs it tho, right now I'm thinking Ant and TC, so you would be welcome to stay

hey yen, will i need to bring a sleepingbag? >.> please give me a bed lol
Hmm not sure about a bed:p sofa or campbed would be likely tho. We'll play a round robin for best sleeping places.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Double post FTB

If you need housing could you please state? I need to make a list. If I can't house all of you I'm sorry, people I know well have priority.

Aiko

Smash Champion
Almost let this one slip away, i didnt see it before :O

I'm going to refer to you as no. 3 now :)

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Hey geo got driveing practical in a few weeks time IF i pass i should be able to house some players in ma caravan big feck off thing but if not i shoulda passed by your nxt smash day and we should have more peeps for that oh btw for possible van stayers if any, i dont want petrol money its only 10minns from yens house i dont want anything for ppl staying the vans got power so ill probs put a tv,wii and ma cube in there just a thought hope to see ya there should be good.

Edit: but yea dont be scared to ask im as nice as yen just better looking ',; ) when i pass ill let yen know and he can put the offer up so we get more ppl. oh and ill take you to wherever you need to go to get back home to bus station train station the like.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yen I got my Dad to confirm. Gonna book tomorrow, how long can I stay?

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
Lol Yen is the Awsum Azn, Aiko. Don't forget that.

(And if that sentence is in any way false, offensive, or both, I sincerely apologise. I am gonna be honest here and say when I first met him and ROOOOY I thought he was the taller one. XD.)

I'm thinking about the possibility of trying to come over Friday (would mean more Smash time and also means I wouldn't have to get up early = more energy =P) but since I CAN get into Louth by 11am it's not a biggie. I'm thinking, anyway. =P

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yen I got my Dad to confirm. Gonna book tomorrow, how long can I stay?
Your welcome to stay the Friday and/or Saturday night if you wish. Just telling me when your arriving and such. As your traveling from far, I will treat you to some of my cooking haha:)

Lol Yen is the Awsum Azn, Aiko. Don't forget that.

(And if that sentence is in any way false, offensive, or both, I sincerely apologise. I am gonna be honest here and say when I first met him and ROOOOY I thought he was the taller one. XD.)

I'm thinking about the possibility of trying to come over Friday (would mean more Smash time and also means I wouldn't have to get up early = more energy =P) but since I CAN get into Louth by 11am it's not a biggie. I'm thinking, anyway. =P
Hmm might be difficult to house you, but I'll try, priority goes to those who travel the furthest really. Hopefully I will still have some room left then you can stay over, means more smash time:p

Oh and Aiko rivals me for the azn title, i think i may win tho, down to my sexyness tbh.
Hey geo got driveing practical in a few weeks time IF i pass i should be able to house some players in ma caravan big feck off thing but if not i shoulda passed by your nxt smash day and we should have more peeps for that oh btw for possible van stayers if any, i dont want petrol money its only 10minns from yens house i dont want anything for ppl staying the vans got power so ill probs put a tv,wii and ma cube in there just a thought hope to see ya there should be good.

Edit: but yea dont be scared to ask im as nice as yen just better looking ',; ) when i pass ill let yen know and he can put the offer up so we get more ppl. oh and ill take you to wherever you need to go to get back home to bus station train station the like.
Alright Jase thanks, might help a few people out. Looking forward to playing you:) see all your new tricks n that:)

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm not much taller then George :<

I won't ask for housing, I'll leave it to the more needy. I'll probably do what I did last time, get in at about 10:15AM, leave about 6:15.

I'm claiming the sexy title though.

Looks like it'll be a good turn out anyways. I'm definately coming.

Jolteon

Your welcome to stay the Friday and/or Saturday night if you wish. As your traveling from far, I will treat you to some of my cooking haha:)
tanks bbz.

I'm sure your cooking is great. :o

Also, in regards to this:

I need the following: Wii power supply, PAL Brawl, PAL Melee, if you can help out please say, will help a bunch.
I can bring Wii power supply+PAL Melee.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Look forward to playing you again Mike. My Snake is still as gay as ever:).

Thanks, that will be a great help, anyone else able to bring PAL Brawl? that will mean 2 melee and 2 brawl setups.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Look forward to playing you again Mike. My Snake is still as gay as ever:).

Thanks, that will be a great help, anyone else able to bring PAL Brawl? that will mean 2 melee and 2 brawl setups.
yessir, can do

I'll book my train tickets next weekend. Have the MM in manchester if you're going and there's time? :D

Almas

Smash Lord
I will be bringing American Brawl along with my Wii - The only known difference of relevance is that port priority on suicide KOs is in American Brawl (but not PAL).

Also confirmed etc. Friend can't come, which is a shame.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm bringing Sonic again even though he sucks.

I'm losing my way with Roy in melee though, I'm considering just going Jiggz.

D.A.M

Smash Rookie
hey guys ,count me in!!!

man ive been negleting brawl for melee latly buy ill hopfully have 'the knee with a body attatched' back in business.

Nice sig btw mako, Haruhi is awsome

I'm bringing Sonic again even though he sucks.

I'm losing my way with Roy in melee though, I'm considering just going Jiggz.
omg if you go jiggz i gotta have a pokemon battle with ya lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hey guys ,count me in!!!

man ive been negleting brawl for melee latly buy ill hopfully have 'the knee with a body attatched' back in business.

always good te see new players :chuckle:.

Aiko

Smash Champion
so do i need to bring my wii now?? sounds like a lot of pppl bringing theirs...

i have a freeloader for ntsc melee if theres a gc

Jolteon

hey guys ,count me in!!!

real pokemon money match with me? :laugh:

Jolteon

evolve said goldfish by any means necessary.

same logic applies to any feeble seabasses you may have.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Seeing the missus at her uni from the 15th til the 19th, so I might be able to hit this on my way home, if theres space for 1 more on that floor good times, obv homies come first and yen is scared of my skillz so those will be deciding factors but I'll let you know closer to the time.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'm near definately coming, would it be alrgiht to bring my girlfriend, she wouldnt be playing though.
Do you need housing?

And yeah that'd be fine, but I'm pretty sure she'd be bored to hell... lol

Top Bottom