• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4S: Champion (California) - Sponsored by T Mobile - Cosplay Contest Added!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
^it's cool, i got you!

Don't forget to look at the parking information everyone. If you do not park at Ralphs, you will most likely have to end up moving your car to avoid being ticketed.

If anyone needs to reach me, please text em (818)445-5789. My phones ringer doesn't work. Please include your name in said text.

Lovage

Smash Hero
hey, this tourny was pretty fun - i'm glad i got to play melee with all my bros

i'm not glad i got home at like 1:30 LOL

results

30 entrants

1. johnny
2. oscar (split pot w/ johnny, money + pride match'd for the placings)
3. fly
4. westballz
5. sung
5. ?
7. unknownforce
7. hyprid?

1. fly + wes
2. oscar + joejoe
3. johnny + mitchell
4. stab + hyprid

melee's still the ****, but i can't wait for the next festizzios so we can just chill all day and play with 15 setups and get home at 7pm if we want to.

shoutouts to

joejoe for being homie
dendy for being ****
fly, wes and johnny for being ****ing good
santa barbara for being G as hell
mike for hosting

super shoutouts to T-Mobile Blackberry, NOS and desu nation for sponsoring and helping the smash community host this sweet grassroots event, you guys rock.

<33 till next time

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Thanks for hostin Haze, and TMobile |Blackberry, NOS Energy Drinks, Desu Nation

Lovage your singles and doubles placings are messed up

S2J and Lovage so good, I felt ******** playing Lovage couldn't do anything and did the dumbest things. Dante you got so much better. Ggs in friendlies everyone. Still not really sure what to do against you Hyprid (love that hug at the end!), and I wanna play with you more Fly, and I hope to play against you in tourney next time lots of fun with that MU. Ggs Stab, it might sound pretentious but when I played Lovage in losers I felt I earned it, even though I got ***** afterwards. Love Anto. (figurine?)

Learned a lot, will be implementing new stuff next time this week is my last week of school so I'll be lvlin up hardcore soon. Lastly, Dendy has so much skill at raffling.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Fun tournament guys.

Lovage- fun teaming, my bad you deserve first in teams. Interesting hearing your perspectives on the game, definitely taking it to heart and thinking it out in Sheik's perspective.
Fly - Omg that match up, I've learned some stuff though and hopefully i'm just getting 2 stocked soon.
Anto - yo you're the homie don't settle, your too good for that. A+ **** talk lol
Stab- O man... lol. you really made me feel scrubby
Johnny- Wish we got to play/ talk more.
Wes- you're getting so good o.o top 8 soon
Sung - Gotta play more over break
Hyprid - Sorry we didn't play friendlies! next time
SB- ****, curt you're awesome getting so much better
Dendy!- good conversation over dinner, gotta rap and kick it more
DrAwesome- good seeing you man wish you could have come out after
Kyle- Dude sheiks forever, I really learn a lot from watching you
Rickety - Hero. Nice seeing you again link me the IT videos if you can, I had a hard time maneuvering the website
Haze- Good tournament keeping the seen active (not alive cause that shiates obvious already)

btw garden cafe was a block up

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not even close to good yet. Soon enough though. I have a lot of new ideas and things to work on.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
shoutouts

oscar - Next time it is then lol
Fly - you really like your french fries
tuan/shoumei - keep practicing guys, I know you can do it!
anto - You did some really smart stuff in the matches I watched man
Sung - Sorry to be so forceful near the end but I was getting ***** by you and needed to figure out why (still haven't)
Johnny - I swear every match I watch of yours you do some combo that I've never seen before. Idk how you do it but it's pretty ****
joe joe - good job beating kevin and almost beating him again in losers. you're getting better man. Also thanks for the triwing LOL
Kevin - It was 87% my fault that we got ***** in teams. Also, you're really good at some matchups but are really really bad at others, I'm pretty sure you can get better at them and it's not just that marth sucks haha
dante - ggs as always
ankoku - thanks for letting me record melee
kyle - we didn't get to play friendlies after all =(
Mikehaze - you're actually a really nice host. good tournament, i enjoyed it. Only complaint is the bathrooms being so far but I guess you can't really do anything about that lol
Wes - How do you play so aggressive, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. You need to teach me your ways. I have the next 4 weeks off, so I'm super down to drive down one of these days and just play you and learn all day.
Dendy - always a pleasure, and I'm glad at least one person is enthusiastic enough to always do commentary haha

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
This tournament was dope. It was based of NOS for providing drinks for everyone. Mike ran a great tournament and got amazing sponsers. Also I wish I could of entered but had to leave at 4 and came late. It's cool doe.

Hyprids marth is ruthless and Oscars fox is raww. And I also met dante fox who I low key thought was lucky.

:awesome:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Whoever gave Anto the advice against me "ban Kongo, you'll win on Yoshi's. He's a Brawl player, he knows how to camp", I had a good laugh about that afterward. Thanks, guy.

Good games to Anto, Mitchell, Stab, Kyle, new person, Lovage, Dendy, and Sung. If I won, you'll surely improve for next time! If I lost, I'll get you next time! If you're Sung, Falco is a ****.

Top Bottom