• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
429 ....god that's probably more accurate of a price >_<;.

Vita won't be worth the money for a while I bet, much like the PS3 on launch.

And Omega, some people are not rich! :p

Also again, I meant jrpgs, not wrpgs.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Halo's caused a lot of generic space shooters.But it's not nearly as popular as CoD and hasn't pushed shooters over the edge so much.

Most of my friends who play CoD weren't even video game fans.They like CoD because they say it's realistic which I don't understand.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Did you just call Elder Scrolls a shooter?

I think I just died a little.
It's first person so suck my ****.

I've been playing Elder Scrolls since 2002 with Morrowind. Never got a chance to play Arena or Daggerfall. It is perhaps my favorite franchise right behind Zelda and it is easily one of the closest things we've ever had to a well-done "medieval shooter". I'm talking a game that takes the general gameplay of ES, but amps up the action and drops a lot of the RPG.

finalark

SNORLAX
Also, Halo is caught under the trope 'Seinfeld is Unfunny"
Pretty much (hooray TV Tropes). At its time it was extremely original and innovated. New players go back and play it and think "what's the big deal? It just another shooter."

EDIT: Also, Cole as a guest fighter is pretty awesome.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys ... street fighter/tekken games were announced over a year ago. :054:

Top Bottom