• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

Spire

III
BRoomer
Considering that there will probably be some amazing Final Fantasy games on the Vita, consider me sold.

D

Deleted member

Wait, you can play in multiple methods at a time? This is great.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
AT&T IS faster than Verizon, but I dropped AT&T for a reason: they are terrible with data, they are spotty at best, and they are unnecessarily expensive, but if they have a WiFi version, I'm sold.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I can imagine this being cool to use with things like MGS3's CQC.

It's gonna be so satisfying slitting throats by sliding your finger across the screen.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
3G is gonna be bad...phones and such are already moving to 4G.
Not really. 4G doesn't exist yet because 4G is classified as having 100MBPS where as the fastest out now is I believe 60s or 70s. What's out now is called 3.5G, and that means 3G as a base will be around for a lot longer.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
AT&T IS faster than Verizon, but I dropped AT&T for a reason: they are terrible with data, they are spotty at best, and they are unnecessarily expensive, but if they have a WiFi version, I'm sold.
did you know, they actually incur extra charges on you without ever knowing?

Yea, ATT should just stick to phones

:phone:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Cool stuff:

Sly 4
Uncharted stuff
Vita
PSN apology
God of War PSP Collection/SotC collection

Bad Stuff:

Too many shooters
Too much...meh
Lack of God of War IV/Square Enix(Will Edit if they proove me wrong, but they're on VITA, so I doubt they're going to)

All over, meh Nintendo is more important anyways, lol.

Top Bottom