• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies has a new thread. It should be above this one in the tournament list

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Yet another Kadaj/Sushi split? :glare:

That's like the millionth time those two have been on top, dammit. Stack it up, NC. Don't play the "We suck" card, but let's strive to knock those two monsters out of Grand Finals next time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
That's like the millionth time those two have been on top, dammit. Stack it up, NC. Don't play the "We suck" card, but let's strive to knock those two monsters out of Grand Finals next time.
WORKING ON IT
you should too
and everyone else
but not sushi and craig
you guys just sit there and relax
everything will be alright

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I might as well do my shoutouts now.

@Keith, Foxy, and V1ce: I wish you guys could've made it

@Snap: That phone call was comedic gold.

@Mizu: Good Marth. Too bad you don't play ROB or Snake anymore.

@Dr.Yogi:Get ***** by Kadaj's Mario! lol jk but seriously talk to Kadaj about Mario stuff. He did team with Boss before.

@Kadaj: You won the MM. It was fun playing you.

@ZeldaRox:

It took me about a month but I finally beat your MK (I have a history with MK's that has been bothering me since early 2009. I'm finally starting to understand the MK match-up with ROB and Snake. GG's in the MM).

@Fyre and Stock: GG's in teams. That was me and Yogi's first time teaming (we have work to do).

@Rocketpsience: Thanks for helping me with the hacks. Also, you have a good Lucas. Green Greens will be banned next time!!!!!!!!

@Uncle: Bowser ditto mm hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I don't know the full results but I know:
1) Sushi
1) Kadaj
3) Mekos
4) Shady
5) rPSI
5) LDPK
7) Fyre
7) Stockfield

IDK after that.

@ZR - I think I left my AC adapter for my wii at the tournament. Is there a way you can get it to me soon?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I don't know the full results but I know:
1) Sushi
1) Kadaj
3) Mekos
4) Shady
5) rPSI
5) LDPK
7) Fyre
7) Stockfield

IDK after that.

@ZR - I think I left my AC adapter for my wii at the tournament. Is there a way you can get it to me soon?
wow... i cant even congratulate just one person.
.......how many people entered this tourney?

who did jon lose too?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
@yeah I teamed with Jerred; he did really good. Much better than expected. I think he said this was his second tourney. I'm pretty sure I want to team with him for now on. We took 4th and I suck in teams and am not that good of an MK. Our proudest moment during teams was probably beating ARC and Werk.

@rpsi; yeah, I thought that I picked up an extra a/c adapter. I got it.

@keith; don't think jon entered at all

I wish I could shoutouts right now.....but I can't. I really enjoyed this tourney. And thanks to all for attending. Lots of cool people here. Lots of good people here. It was just a good tourney.

The next one probably won't be until january unless I decide to hold it Dec. 4 Not sure yet if I want to host on that date.

Liang (DJRome) is surprising me how good he is getting at brawl :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i know right...good stuff guys =] how many people were here overall?
make sure to post brackets too, michael

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
it's all good zelda, ill prob host a tourney here in raleigh in about two weeks.
well. I was gonna host on the 27th but then I realized dwammmmmm that's thanksgiving weekend. No one gonna show for that. So then I thought maybe the 20th.....but then I realized dwammmmmmmm 2wks in a row = no. And then I thought about the 4th and I was like hmmmm maybe. I just don't want to host it so close to 303's because I'm afraid it would ****** attendance to his. Still undecided. But good luck hosting on the 27th. lol The only viable date would be the 20th.

i know right...good stuff guys =] how many people were here overall?
make sure to post brackets too, michael
I already said I would post everything in the next couple of days ;)

And 18 or 19 people entered singles but there were like 5 or 6 people who showed up too late to enter. So I think between 25-30 people showed up.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm thinking it wouldn't be that bad for a date, unless everyone is taking a trip for the whole break/weekend. I'm going back home, myself, so I'd actually be more able to attend tourneys.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright thats fine.
and the 27th would be fine for me o.o but we never go anywhere for the holidays, maybe its different for most people

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
if people want to on the 27th I can host. But I don't feel it would be worth anyone's time if only 10 people made it. I figure most of the people who are in this area who play smash are college students and they would probably be home at this time or visiting family in other areas. If I can get around 15 confirm then I will host on the 27th. The 4th is still an option if I'm convinced it won't affect turnout at 303's Trillfest/tourney.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Here's what you've all been waiting for: brackets. You can find actual tournament results on the OP.

Singles:

Doubles:

Low Tier Singles:

Everyone please try show up on time next time and we can have a low-tier doubles event too. Setups were not holding us back at this tourney. We had 7 or 8 running. The thing holding us back is that we didn't start until around 3. My apologies for this being scheduled on a football weekend. I will figure a way to end this confusion.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Another thing holding us back was the Football game.

@Anthony/LDPK - Sorry I was salty after out low tiers match. I was butthurt about getting CG'd and SDing. :c

Top Bottom